Viewing Past Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkyStar14

Original poster
I'd like to be able to look back at some of the things I've posted previously on threads, but have only been able to find fairly recent posts. The content showing on my profile is incomplete, and using the search funtion in the forums isn't giving me all the results I'm looking for. I don't think I've been a member long enough for any of the threads I've posted on to die. Is there a way I can find all the stuff I've ever posted?

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like you're unable to view any of the threads that has gone to the graveyard (posts are graveyarded after 30 days of inactivity).

Click on the search bar up in the right corner, click on more, write your username in the [posted by member] slot, and choose the search in forum [thread archives.] (Or if you want to check dead roleplays, click on [roleplay graveyard[, or [libertine graveyard[ if you've had rps in the libertine/teen forums) If you think you have something laying in one of the alive parts of the forum, you should check them out one by one. If you click on [all forums] the same problem as before will come up comes up and you'll only see the most recent ones from December and forward.

There appears to be something at work other than just not being able to see graveyarded threads through the profile option to see all a user's content. I can see things in my own post history that are in the Thread Archives and Roleplay Graveyard areas. After looking through some staff member profiles, I can also see posts they've made that are now in archived threads. I was able to go all the way back to seeing my own first post (my introduction thread) despite it being archived, and I was able to cruise back to 2013 posts Diana made before I got tired of checking.

I'm not sure exactly what is going on with WildFire's profile content history, but some of it is not showing up despite not being archived, such as this post I found through a full forum search.

Thanks for the help. By the way, when I searched for the post you mentioned @Jorick, it did turn out to be in the General Chatting section. I've been able to track down what appears to be everything, though I'm still not sure about one bit. I'm positive I wrote something as a reply to either a Creative Challenge thread or a Roleplay Institute thread, but nothing's showing uo. If anyone has some way to make sure I have/haven' posted something in one of those sections, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.