Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
My hubby likes taking scenic and hilarious screenshots for his games, and lately I have been working on making a "beautiful" town in Banished... so why not a SCREENSHOT SHARE THREAD! 8D

POST YER COOL SCREEN SHOTS

Welcome to the town of ODINVIEW. I am using the Colonial Charter, New Medieval Town, and Beautiful World Mods

Screenshot0_zpswzmrbygg.jpg

Screenshot4_zps2qhwy5od.jpg

Screenshot2_zpskelt1vkr.jpg

Screenshot3_zps8nekv5ys.jpg

Screenshot1_zpsaz27aset.jpg

Because I've been replaying Fallout 3 lately, here's a screenshot of my Lone Wanderer (named Riley) in front of Vault 112's door in terrible lighting:

io5i6X1.jpg

63B119D1F7D0BDF2084AC041895975555DEA6702

Jesuschristthisisprettybutgodskullfuckedbuddhadancingnutfuckerspopsiclestick it scares the shit out of me.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dervish and Minerva
63B119D1F7D0BDF2084AC041895975555DEA6702

Jesuschristthisisprettybutgodskullfuckedbuddhadancingnutfuckerspopsiclestick it scares the shit out of me.
I gave you a 'You need a hug' but now realize how funny it is with your picture, and probably not calming at all.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Brovo and Diana
02EACAE143AC55CB1FD10EE4C3557A741A3EC32F

I'll will never enjoy food as much as this man enjoys his sandbag.

72249408472EC2B90918F54935B2C772883BDCDB

It's details like this that make the Metro series absolutely incredible. Oftentimes the bodies you find will tell a more impacting story than words ever could.

I would send screenshots, but Bayonetta 2 is FAR TOO FUCKING FAST SO...

bayonetta_2_6.jpg

1403867743-4.jpg

bayonetta_2_8.jpg

-Cries coz they're not my screenshots, but they show you guys what I want to show you-

Still trying to recruit my babe with no success cry
029.png

Wasted all my resources for this babe i swear
HLbgYGz.jpg

Sorry for the quality. My screenshot device consists of pointing my phone at the T.V. or 3DS. ;-;

This one was before I reset the game.

When I got my first Hoopa. (Yes I know, I took the picture while it was poisoned. I'm terrible... ;-;)

And this is my Destiny main character. I know, I know, I'm a Desticle. Get over it. xD

I've been going back and playing a lot of TWOM lately since I hadn't played before the new patch was introduced awhile back. I started the solo marko campaign and it's my first time getting the new house instead of the old one.

JLnvV6M.jpg

I don't think I'm ever going to leave this house. I just get a kick out of that tree house. Too bad you can't throw a chair or radio in there as I've already tried.

And probably the funniest/scariest screenshot in my collection comes from FO: NV. Idek where this came from (I know it's not the vanilla one):

cM0uymJ.jpg

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
@Grumpy Those screenshots are fantastic holy fuck.

transformers-devastation.jpg

I....the child in me is foaming at the mouth. Also, the song below is relevant so fuckin much.

Reactions: Brovo
Well basically half of my time in TERA that isn't doing dungeon is going around and taking screenshots. T-These are a few of the not sketchy looking ones I've taken.

ss (2015-10-12 at 01.53.37).jpg
ss (2015-10-04 at 04.43.15).jpgss (2015-10-04 at 05.11.00).jpg

Well basically half of my time in TERA that isn't doing dungeon is going around and taking screenshots. T-These are a few of the not sketchy looking ones I've taken.
I dunno what sketchy is in your book, but if its what I think it is, feel free to show me somewhere appropriate... >//> XD

GW2!

Ilsa Lisbon, Guardian
gw054_zpsi4zzm34u.jpg

Eirene Kyrie, Thief
gw036_zpsmtycp1iw.jpg

Tatiana Kerrick, Elementalist
gw017_zpshppvsjal.jpg

I also just drew some really interesting stares in class when I logged into my Photobucket because all my recent uploads have been very fit, scantily clad sexy-ass men.

>___>

• Love
Reactions: Dawn
Here's me playing Fallout New Vegas.

2015-10-08_00002_zpsjd0vtntt.jpg

And before someone tries to correct my Fallout Titles for me... Note this is actually New Vegas.
I know what I'm playing. :3

Reactions: Kame
*Should have checked the others sooner*
Is that Niner I see? :3

*Jingle Jangle tune plays in his head*

God Damn it Niner! >.<

Reactions: Decimate
Status
Not open for further replies.