Vidya Gaem Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Should have checked the others sooner*

Is that Niner I see? :3

*Jingle Jangle tune plays in his head*

God Damn it Niner! >.<
'I got spurs that jingle jangle jingle ... jingle jangle!" x100000000000.

Yeah, it's Niner.

I had him up at the lucky 38 during that quest when 'Fisto' came lumbering out of the dark at me like that.

'I got spurs that jingle jangle jingle ... jingle jangle!" x100000000000.

Yeah, it's Niner.

I had him up at the lucky 38 during that quest when 'Fisto' came lumbering out of the dark at me like that.
I still need to play farther with a specific load order so I can see more of Niners stuff. XD

Did Niner have anything to say about Fisto though?

I still need to play farther with a specific load order so I can see more of Niners stuff. XD

Did Niner have anything to say about Fisto though?
I honestly cannot remember. He probably did since I didn't complete his ending stuff at the Ultra Lux yet.

I was playing through the Someguy Series (I heavily recommend it) when we ran into him so I wasn't paying too much attention.

I honestly cannot remember. He probably did since I didn't complete his ending stuff at the Ultra Lux yet.

I was playing through the Someguy Series (I heavily recommend it) when we ran into him so I wasn't paying too much attention.
That's another mod I have on Mod Organizer. :P

Once I find a solid load order I intend to follow the New Vegas Bounties.
Gives me something extra to do beyond the typical New Vegas quests.

That's another mod I have on Mod Organizer. :P

Once I find a solid load order I intend to follow the New Vegas Bounties.
Gives me something extra to do beyond the typical New Vegas quests.
Yeah. I need to play through the 3rd installment of New Vegas Bounties because I stopped at the second one. In the Fisto picture, I was playing through the first one just after the mission where you kill the cannibal Alex in Freeside for the bums.

I'm trying the rest of it all slowly. The inheritance is turning out to be good and King of the Ring is pretty amusing.

Here's an album.

Ok then

Players demanded more options for the event (there were just two), so they added more options. They all do the same.

Something's wrong with her head. :/

Imaginary walls for the win!

The proper king.

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
I'm trying the rest of it all slowly. The inheritance is turning out to be good and King of the Ring is pretty amusing.
Is King of the Ring voice acted?
Players demanded more options for the event (there were just two), so they added more options. They all do the same.
I loved the Comet Sense one! XD

A few screenshots from borderlands the pre-sequel

crtiz 4 dayz!!!!!!!!!
29D4D788CF3530EFF2C30FD1FE7693E0CE6F674F

Totally not OP ^^
6F491987290DF0A8AA55F9E4D417D05B01BF5AF4

Can't see a thing DX But the only thing I know for real is THERE WILL BE CRI-TZ!! IT'S THE ONLY THING I'VE EVAR KNOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EEE7549384E2038D9CF5F9D0BBF85B519810B6A4

One of the scariest (but most badass) moments of my current Fallout 3 Playthrough, was when those Raiders released this at the quarry, and I didn't have Power Armor or anything yet.

jipOX72.jpg

I used up almost all of my 5.56 just trying to kill the damn thing. And I was wearing a lab coat, because that's always fun. I killed it on one life, though! I didn't have to reload! so that's good.

And I was wearing a lab coat, because that's always fun.
Assuming that isn't actual Fallout 3 but rather The Two Wastelands mod, you should also use the Signature Armor mod so that the coat works somewhat like armor.

Assuming that isn't actual Fallout 3 but rather The Two Wastelands mod, you should also use the Signature Armor mod so that the coat works somewhat like armor.
It's actual Fallout 3.

I wish I could use two wastelands, but I don't have New Vegas.

My meat grinder baby, DoomBeast.
screenie1_zpsqogvzn78.jpg

screenie_zpsi3a21ujh.jpg

Shhh, I'm an adult. An adult who likes HTTYD. x'D

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. GW2 time.

You're doing it wrong, NPC...
gw034_zpsz3zacyca.png

So my human elementalist favors fire. She's based after a beloved RP character.
gw027_zpsim8tvstq.png

My Sylvari necromancer teeters on the edge of Soundless. He's also kind of a pervert.
gw020_zpsahnxxfpo.png

@Elle and I terrorized Queensdale.
gw033_zpshddo24c0.png

I'm not sure if I should share the screencaps I have for my adventures with @Tribs = 3=;;

@Dawn
You can! I certainly don't mind.

ALSO.

OHOHOHOHO screenshots! My turn! I love taking screen shots! *^*

First let's do Guildwars 2!

We shall start out with my darling Mesmer main, Serenthiel Hrafn. Level 80. Jeweler/Chef. I love him. A lot.
dammitserendammit.jpg

serenserenserenbuttglow.jpg

serenthieldammit.jpg

My other character doesn't actually have any screenies by himself! His name is Taenaris Stormbloom (A Guardian!) and he can usually be found with Dawn's Helle doing things. Like falling down. Tae falls down a lot. Tae is the pink and green one!

gw198.jpg

Let's start with my robot since I have a screenie of his home. :) My lovely Mechari Arion Alphacore, my big bootyed hot bot. He's snarky and deadly and is a Stalker and an Explorer! He's very hateful.
Arion_Alphacore.151009.011437.png

Arion_Alphacore.151014.232523.png

Alright! I don't have a shot of my favorite's home yet but this is Nephrite Haven. He's Granok Medic who is on the Settler path! He just wants to ease some suffering and have a garden. He's affectionately called a hot rock and a mountain, a boulder, and a geode. He's huge and very gentle and I love him so much.

I have no idea why the only good screenie I have of him is naked but it's me, soooooo.
Nephrite_Haven.151009.174131.png

That's everything! Thanks for taking a peek at my babes!
Oh. I also play Starbound. Maybe I should get screenies of that too... Hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one else has posted in this? SAD.

Meet my tiny Asura Ranger from GW2. He's the best thing since fresh bread!

gw422.jpg

He's not as sassy as he seems, he's very shy and is prone to running away screaming and smacking his face into walls.

toxxheadtilt.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
@Dawn Those Guild Wars 2 screenshots make me want to go finally download/install my copy. I BOUGHT the Digital Collector's Edition ages ago, and I never fucking played it.

Those goodies better still be available to me... >>;;

@Dawn Those Guild Wars 2 screenshots make me want to go finally download/install my copy. I BOUGHT the Digital Collector's Edition ages ago, and I never fucking played it.

Those goodies better still be available to me... >>;;
They will still be in your account! I've got that edition as well and I still get all my starter goodies no matter how many characters I create, I assume it'll be the same for you even if you haven't ever actually played.

@Dawn
Hiko's boobs bring all the dudes in, don't they? ^~

• Love
Reactions: Dawn
They will still be in your account! I've got that edition as well and I still get all my starter goodies no matter how many characters I create, I assume it'll be the same for you even if you haven't ever actually played.

@Dawn
Hiko's boobs bring all the dudes in, don't they? ^~
Finally figured out how to get into my ArenaNet account. Maybe I didn't get the Collector's Edition, 'cause it's not showing anywhere. But I bought the damn thing for $25, so there better be some Legacy goodies for having bought the game and made my account. I just, uh... Never played it. >>;;

Status
Not open for further replies.