Vidya Gaem Screenshots!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Oct 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My hubby likes taking scenic and hilarious screenshots for his games, and lately I have been working on making a "beautiful" town in Banished... so why not a SCREENSHOT SHARE THREAD! 8D

POST YER COOL SCREEN SHOTS

Welcome to the town of ODINVIEW. I am using the Colonial Charter, New Medieval Town, and Beautiful World Mods

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  2. Because I've been replaying Fallout 3 lately, here's a screenshot of my Lone Wanderer (named Riley) in front of Vault 112's door in terrible lighting:

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

Jesuschristthisisprettybutgodskullfuckedbuddhadancingnutfuckerspopsiclestick it scares the shit out of me.

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  4. I gave you a 'You need a hug' but now realize how funny it is with your picture, and probably not calming at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
    • Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  5. [​IMG]

I'll will never enjoy food as much as this man enjoys his sandbag.

[​IMG]

It's details like this that make the Metro series absolutely incredible. Oftentimes the bodies you find will tell a more impacting story than words ever could.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  6. I would send screenshots, but Bayonetta 2 is FAR TOO FUCKING FAST SO...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Cries coz they're not my screenshots, but they show you guys what I want to show you-

7. Still trying to recruit my babe with no success cry
    [​IMG]

Wasted all my resources for this babe i swear
    [​IMG]

8. Mad Max has a pretty fun screenshot system built into its engine, which I've been having a spot of fun with lately.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WITNESS ME.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Sorry for the quality. My screenshot device consists of pointing my phone at the T.V. or 3DS. ;-;

This one was before I reset the game.

[​IMG]

When I got my first Hoopa. (Yes I know, I took the picture while it was poisoned. I'm terrible... ;-;)

[​IMG]

And this is my Destiny main character. I know, I know, I'm a Desticle. Get over it. xD

[​IMG]

10. I've been going back and playing a lot of TWOM lately since I hadn't played before the new patch was introduced awhile back. I started the solo marko campaign and it's my first time getting the new house instead of the old one.

[​IMG]

I don't think I'm ever going to leave this house. I just get a kick out of that tree house. Too bad you can't throw a chair or radio in there as I've already tried.

And probably the funniest/scariest screenshot in my collection comes from FO: NV. Idek where this came from (I know it's not the vanilla one):

This (open)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Uh-oh.jpg
    I took this years ago while playing Company of Heroes.

12. @Grumpy Those screenshots are fantastic holy fuck.

[​IMG]

I....the child in me is foaming at the mouth. Also, the song below is relevant so fuckin much.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well basically half of my time in TERA that isn't doing dungeon is going around and taking screenshots. T-These are a few of the not sketchy looking ones I've taken.

Spoiler

ss (2015-10-12 at 01.53.37).jpg
    ss (2015-10-04 at 04.43.15).jpg ss (2015-10-04 at 05.11.00).jpg

14. I dunno what sketchy is in your book, but if its what I think it is, feel free to show me somewhere appropriate... >//> XD

15. GW2!

Ilsa Lisbon, Guardian
    [​IMG]

Eirene Kyrie, Thief
    [​IMG]

Tatiana Kerrick, Elementalist
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  16. I also just drew some really interesting stares in class when I logged into my Photobucket because all my recent uploads have been very fit, scantily clad sexy-ass men.

>___>

• Love Love x 1
  17. Here's me playing Fallout New Vegas.

[​IMG]

And before someone tries to correct my Fallout Titles for me... Note this is actually New Vegas.
    I know what I'm playing. :3

• Like Like x 1
  18. My TF2 loadouts.

It's all about the fashion. Unfortunately, I know sod all about fashion.

19. potty humor (open)
    [​IMG]

20. *Should have checked the others sooner*
    Is that Niner I see? :3

*Jingle Jangle tune plays in his head*

God Damn it Niner! >.<

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.