1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Vidya Gaem Screenshots!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Oct 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My hubby likes taking scenic and hilarious screenshots for his games, and lately I have been working on making a "beautiful" town in Banished... so why not a SCREENSHOT SHARE THREAD! 8D

POST YER COOL SCREEN SHOTS

Welcome to the town of ODINVIEW. I am using the Colonial Charter, New Medieval Town, and Beautiful World Mods

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  2. Because I've been replaying Fallout 3 lately, here's a screenshot of my Lone Wanderer (named Riley) in front of Vault 112's door in terrible lighting:

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

Jesuschristthisisprettybutgodskullfuckedbuddhadancingnutfuckerspopsiclestick it scares the shit out of me.

• You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 3
    • Love Love x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  4. I gave you a 'You need a hug' but now realize how funny it is with your picture, and probably not calming at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
    • Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  5. [​IMG]

I'll will never enjoy food as much as this man enjoys his sandbag.

[​IMG]

It's details like this that make the Metro series absolutely incredible. Oftentimes the bodies you find will tell a more impacting story than words ever could.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  6. I would send screenshots, but Bayonetta 2 is FAR TOO FUCKING FAST SO...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Cries coz they're not my screenshots, but they show you guys what I want to show you-

7. Still trying to recruit my babe with no success cry
    [​IMG]

Wasted all my resources for this babe i swear
    [​IMG]

8. Mad Max has a pretty fun screenshot system built into its engine, which I've been having a spot of fun with lately.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WITNESS ME.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Sorry for the quality. My screenshot device consists of pointing my phone at the T.V. or 3DS. ;-;

This one was before I reset the game.

[​IMG]

When I got my first Hoopa. (Yes I know, I took the picture while it was poisoned. I'm terrible... ;-;)

[​IMG]

And this is my Destiny main character. I know, I know, I'm a Desticle. Get over it. xD

[​IMG]

10. I've been going back and playing a lot of TWOM lately since I hadn't played before the new patch was introduced awhile back. I started the solo marko campaign and it's my first time getting the new house instead of the old one.

[​IMG]

I don't think I'm ever going to leave this house. I just get a kick out of that tree house. Too bad you can't throw a chair or radio in there as I've already tried.

And probably the funniest/scariest screenshot in my collection comes from FO: NV. Idek where this came from (I know it's not the vanilla one):

This (open)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Uh-oh.jpg
    I took this years ago while playing Company of Heroes.

12. @Grumpy Those screenshots are fantastic holy fuck.

[​IMG]

I....the child in me is foaming at the mouth. Also, the song below is relevant so fuckin much.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well basically half of my time in TERA that isn't doing dungeon is going around and taking screenshots. T-These are a few of the not sketchy looking ones I've taken.

Spoiler

ss (2015-10-12 at 01.53.37).jpg
    ss (2015-10-04 at 04.43.15).jpg ss (2015-10-04 at 05.11.00).jpg

14. I dunno what sketchy is in your book, but if its what I think it is, feel free to show me somewhere appropriate... >//> XD

15. GW2!

Ilsa Lisbon, Guardian
    [​IMG]

Eirene Kyrie, Thief
    [​IMG]

Tatiana Kerrick, Elementalist
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  16. I also just drew some really interesting stares in class when I logged into my Photobucket because all my recent uploads have been very fit, scantily clad sexy-ass men.

>___>

• Love Love x 1
  17. Here's me playing Fallout New Vegas.

[​IMG]

And before someone tries to correct my Fallout Titles for me... Note this is actually New Vegas.
    I know what I'm playing. :3

• Like Like x 1
  18. My TF2 loadouts.

It's all about the fashion. Unfortunately, I know sod all about fashion.

19. potty humor (open)
    [​IMG]

20. *Should have checked the others sooner*
    Is that Niner I see? :3

*Jingle Jangle tune plays in his head*

God Damn it Niner! >.<

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.