Video Games RP Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AirQuest

Original poster
On March 4th, 2017 the Greatest, Video Game list for roleplaying ever was posted. It would be discussed among leading, professors of Roleplayology for years to come. It's purpose was to find a select few, to help cure the boredom of one young man. The naysayers called it Generic RP Ad #918,261 The worthy called it...

AIR REQUEST
I'm really bored. I hope you the reader, enjoyed the Top Gun/Mass Effect reference!

Alright so now for the generic stuff. Hello! I am AirQuest, on this site. I've been roleplaying for a little over three years, so I'm not totally new, but I still consider myself someone with a lot to learn. I am happy, and eager to do so.

I am someone who both doubles, and also does character x character. I actually don't mind. I do prefer to double, because I like making my own OC.

My writing style is third-person, past tense, paragraph style. I often start a new paragraph whenever someone speaks, or when new action is taking place.

I'm not really into smut, but I will do romance.

I love being friends with my partners, and chatting outside of the roleplay.

I am open to AU Ideas, and I even have some myself.

I believe in all types of relationships, so every type of pairing goes for me.

My writing length averages 300 to 460 words per side. If we double that means my total length is 600 to 920 words total.

This request is going to include all the games I own, or have played, and remember strongly. In the case of larger franchises, I will just name the flagship character, or most popular game of the series.

Super Mario Bros

Sonic the Hedgehog

Spyro the Dragon

Resident Evil

Tekken

Dead or Alive

Skyrim (Unlike the series above, I've only played Skyrim. I don't know the other TES series)

Alien VS Predator Extinction, and 2010

DC Universe Online (I'm not into MMORPG, but I think as an RP, and because I love superhero stuff, it could work.)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Halo

Mass Effect

Dead Space

Dragonball Xenoverse

Batman Arkham Games ( I despise the ending, so unless Knight is an AU, I probably won't do it. )

The Evil Within

Pokémon

Diablo 3 including Reaper of Souls

Five Night's at Freddy's

Everlasting Summer

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Battlefield

BlazBlue

Deus Ex

FEAR

Injustice Gods Among Us

Until Dawn

Mortal Kombat

Undertale

That's the end folks! Thank you for reading, I hope something caught your eye, and if you want to, feel free to post, or send me a message!

* if you're looking for him, you've found him.
* i'll roleplay with you as me (sans) of course
* you have to promise you won't work yourself to the bone
hqdefault.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
* if you're looking for him, you've found him.
* i'll roleplay with you as me (sans) of course
* you have to promise you won't work yourself to the bone
hqdefault.jpg
Thanks for commenting on my ad. I can't tell if you're being serious about roleplaying with me, but thank you.

* i'm being completely serious. it's the face isn't it?

Although, I can do other things besides be Sans. He's just my favorite right now. I'm also really into pokemon at the moment. Resident Evil is always something I could do because it's different. Not a lot people are willing to go there.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
* i'm being completely serious. it's the face isn't it?

Although, I can do other things besides be Sans. He's just my favorite right now. I'm also really into pokemon at the moment. Resident Evil is always something I could do because it's different. Not a lot people are willing to go there.
I have to admit, I never thought I'd get asked for Undertale. Actually no one has asked me to RP yet, and you have a red star! What if we did Undertale on your side, and Resident Evil on mine? Mostly because I'm unsure of what kind of Pokémon RP I'd like at this time. Unless you don't do split RP's, then I'm fine with just Undertale.

I can do more than one RP. It's no problem. But, we'd have to keep it PG-13. You don't have to do undertale if you don't want to. I just thought I'd mention the interest. Especially since I'm practically sans already. We should move to the PMs however. Allow others to reply to this thread too.

Now that I think about it--Until Dawn could make a very interesting RP! I'd be down to RP that if you are :)

Reactions: AirQuest
Status
Not open for further replies.