Video gamers! Unite! =D 1.0 (updated)

K

Kita Northernmaw

Original poster
Howdy all! Kita here with a request for a partner to play a male to my female for my new rp idea.

Please please please! Try to understand that I have pretty bad anxiety and depression. I do my damnedest to post, but there are days I won't be up for it. I have been really down lately and I'm hoping this will get me out of this funk I'm currently in.

Here's a few things that I ask of you

•I would love to see proper spelling and decent grammar. I do understand that people make mistakes, and that's totally fine.

•If you have lost interest, please come forward and tell me, I understand wholeheartedly that sometimes you just lose interest or it did not turn out the way you thought it would. I'm never mad if you wish to quit, but if you think we can work around the issue, that's great! I'll be as accommodating as I can be.

•If you're going to disappear, please let me know. I have a 7 day policy, that is 168 hours. Should you disappear for that full length of time, and give me no forewarnings, then our rp will be terminated. I'm just tired of getting screwed around with.

•I'd like to see anywhere from 5 sentences to 2 paragraphs. As long as it falls somewhere around that, I'm not too picky.

•I don't care what kind of face claim you use, but I will be using artwork or an anime style. That is my preference.

Onward to the rp idea!

A Day in the Life of a Gamer
Muse A is a pretty talented gamer in her local community. She's invited to beta test a new highly anticipated video game by a well known company. When she does, however, by some reason or another, is sucked into the game! Waking up in the video game world, she meets Muse B, whom she looked forward to playing as. Can Muse A survive in Muse B's world? Or will she perish against the enemies?

Alternatively, Muse B can be another human being that also gets sucked into the video game with Muse A. We can flesh out the details later :3

Different real world games can be used, So come to me with your favorite video games! Don't have a favorite video game or video game character? Then we'll make ouo own and you can make your own OC! Either are acceptable!!

I would very much like to have a romance in this rp, but I don't want it as the main focus.

This idea is not entirely set in stone! You wanna brainstorm? Contact me and we can brainstorm away! I really look forward to getting this off the ground with yall! If you're interested please pm me! If you have inquiries, please message me here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy all! Kita here with a request for a partner to play a male to my female for my new rp idea.

Please please please! Try to understand that I have pretty bad anxiety and depression. I do my damnedest to post, but there are days I won't be up for it. I have been really down lately and I'm hoping this will get me out of this funk I'm currently in.

Here's a few things that I ask of you

•I would love to see proper spelling and decent grammar. I do understand that people make mistakes, and that's totally fine.

•If you have lost interest, please come forward and tell me, I understand wholeheartedly that sometimes you just lose interest or it did not turn out the way you thought it would. I'm never mad if you wish to quit, but if you think we can work around the issue, that's great! I'll be as accommodating as I can be.

•If you're going to disappear, please let me know. I have a 7 day policy, that is 168 hours. Should you disappear for that full length of time, and give me no forewarnings, then our rp will be terminated. I'm just tired of getting screwed around with.

•I'd like to see anywhere from 5 sentences to 2 paragraphs. As long as it falls somewhere around that, I'm not too picky.

Onward to the rp idea!

A Day in the Life of a Gamer
Muse A is a pretty talented gamer in her local community. She's invited to beta test a new highly anticipated video game an well known company. When she does, however, by some reason or another, is sucked into the game! Waking up in the video game world, she meets Muse B, whom she looked forward to playing as. Can Muse A survive in Muse B's world? Or will she perish against the enemies?

Different real world games can be used, So come to me with your favorite video games! Don't have a favorite video game character? Then make your own OC! Either are acceptable!!

I would very much like to have a romance in this rp, but I don't want it as the main focus.

This idea is not entirely set in stone! You wanna brainstorm? Contact me and we can brainstorm away! I really look forward to getting this off the ground with yall! If you're interested please pm me! If you have inquiries, please message me here!

I have an RP idea that i've has for a while which could be compatible with this.

Would you like to discuss?