2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, furry, scifi, modern, medieval,
Ok so I don't have a lot to go off with the idea but I do have a basic plot. A group of friends, or a bunch of random people, or however I decide to introduce the characters. Get sucked onto the video game world. And to get out they need to travel through the different video games and fight the bosses. The video games vary from simple ones like mario to sports games to games that could very much kill them like mortal kombat. This is just an interest check for now and I an still working on the idea I'm open for suggestions though so tell me what you think.

I like the idea. Needs a bit more structure though. Remember you're going to have to choose games that everyone knows the general layout of, even if they haven't played the game personally. I'm interested though. Figure out how to introduce characters and portal through the different games and I bet this can be good.

Thx I literally just came up with it in the fly but I'm working on it.

that's good to know I'm still working on it but I'll shoot all interested parties a message once I get it figured out

ok so I've been working on the entire story and I've got a bit more to put down. I'm going to turn this into a game of survival. There will be a game master who is controlling everything behind the scenes. The "players" or people who are trapped in the game world have been carefully selected by the game master for his own entertainment. These characters can vary from very experienced players to people who have never played a video game in their life. I've got all the ideas that I need in my head I just need to get them onto paper I'll make a sign up thread as soon as I can

Yeah, kind of like SSB Brawl, but with people and games. Like 9 or 10 people receive an invitation to the "tournament" and they are the best players in their "games" like FPS, MOBA, RTS, TCG, etc. and its orchastrated by this shadowy guy. And then they get transported into the games and try not to die.

something like that yes

for those of you who were waiting on me to set up a thread for this I'm sorry for the wait. Things got really hectic here for me in real life but I'll get the thread up as soon as I can.

check the oc

Status
Not open for further replies.