Video Game Magical Girls (Sign-Ups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernkastel told me she was suffering some writers block last week so I'm giving her another few days to post. But if she doesn't have anything ready yet we can just go ahead without her and she can post later.

So Bernkastel dropped out... I gotta figure out plot wise how to take her character out. Any suggestions?

We aren't very far in... replace her hero with another one? I don't think it would matter.

Yeah probably. Wanna play a Hero? Lol
Sure, I'll go about making a hero to cover for it. So, Which hero was Bernkastel's again?

*edit* never-mind, I got it, What sexuality do they need to be? Do I keep it?

Last edited:
Uh.... Dammit. Lemme go figure all this out again

From what I can (terribly) calculate, you can make a Hetero Male or a Bi Female. I'm gonna make another Female Love interest so I don't have to worry about searching again.

Fine by me. A water/fighting hetero male then.

When I post (in IC) I'll post as if they were with the group already. Writing an into and the bowser scene would bog me down. So we'll pretend they've been there all along.

Hold off on that IC, I wanna hear what the rest of the group has to say about that.

I don't mind. It's not like it changes a whole lot to disregard any mentions of Bernkastel's character. It will make our IC thread look a little weird to read through, but that was bound to happen.

Yeah I guess. I just like continuity, that's all

Hmm, but consider the alternatives. If she was removed by any measure (death, quitting, or whatever else), it makes the whole "legendary heroes" shtick look kind of arbitrary.

"Tatsuo! Go forth and find the five legendary heroes that will save Yamashima! Oh, and that one girl that will join us to fight Bowser and then disappear. Don't worry, it's all part of my plan."

Right... OK, just ignore Bernkastel's character

Name: Isamu Kotaro

Appearance:

yankee_kun_by_volpetrotto-d71hue3.jpg

(He's 5'8")

Personality: Isamu is a person who prefers quality over quantity when making friends. He is passionate about the things he likes, and getting in his way when he has a goal in mind is usually not a good idea. He isn't overly smart or dumb. Just an average student, but, his one quality that makes him stand out from others is that he always completes his work, and doesn't mind helping out others do theirs, as long as it isn't cheating. This applies outside of school as well. If someone needs a helping hand, he'll be there even when others aren't. He doesn't take compliments easily, and oftentimes refuses rewards for the things he does. He enjoys being cool, and, things like tripping and falling, or, getting clothes stained oftentimes upset him a little more than they would others.

Orientation: Heterosexual

Likes: Peace and quiet, fast food, baseball, swimming, sleeping, rain, snow

Dislikes: Those who disturb peace and quiet, overly hot weather, large crowds

Extracurricular Activities: When in season: Baseball, Swimming, and, at any other time, he can usually be found wandering about town, or sitting down in restaurants, minding his own business. He's only ever at home to sleep or eat.

Short Bio: Isamu is and has always been an average person. He's spent the entirety of his life in this town, and taken public education just like any other person his age. His father and mother divorced when he was young, and he lives with his mother. Sadly, she isn't always home due to being busy with work, but, she trusts Isamu enough to leave him alone. Isamu has developed his personality due to this sort of home life, and he has been mostly the same all of high-school, with a scant few good friends, and short relationships here and there.

Magical Hero Type: Fighter

Element: Water

Costume:

New-high-quality-Kill-font-b-la-b-font-Kill-Mako-Mankanshoku-army-uniform-black-font.jpg

latest

His magical hero uniform is a high-school delinquent's outfit. It has a long, black coat with a turned up collar, and la chain at the top of the coat, connecting the sides so the coat won't slip off. It has no buttons, or pockets, and the collar and wrists have ornate gold stitching, and gold bands on them. He wears no hat, and instead a blue headband with two long trails. His shirt under the jacket is a tight, blue sleeveless shirt, and he wears long black pants and black dress shoes. The pants have the same gold design on the ends of the legs, and are held on with multiple belts. His forearms have bandage wrapped up to the elbows, and on his hands are brass knuckles. His arms are not in the sleeves of his coat.

Weapon:
Longcoat: While it may not seem like it, the fabric of the coat is ultra hard, and so are the sleeves. If Isamu entirely encloses himself in it, he gets a perfect shield. The arms of the coat can come "alive", and act as extra arms, producing gloves as hands for him to punch with, or hold extra weapons. If he guards with the hands, the defense isn't perfect, but it allows him to maneuver while guarding, unhindered. The inside of the coat can produce bursts of water and ice to produce weapons. The coat is entirely temperature resistant.

Attacks:

Beatdown Weapon Summoning: Isamu flips his coat back to reveal a generated weapon, usually a spiked baseball bat, crow bar, pipe, or some other street weapon. The weapon is made of ultra-hardened ice, and the edges are usually razor sharp. This can be used to generate multiple weapons, but, only Isamu can use them unless another person can withstand the intense cold of holding them.

Restraint: Isamu flaps the sides of the coat out, or aims the sleeves, And water gushes out. Whatever Isamu aims at, he can turn the water to ice, and bind a target in chains, or latch on to something and pull himself, or, steady himself using them. This is used in combination with wrapping the coat around himself to create an immovable, impenetrable defense.

Giga beatdown (finisher move): Isamu flips his coat wide and uses Restraint, chaining the foe down into an immobile state, then uses Beatdown Weapon Summoning4​, summoning weapons into both hands, and into the hands of the coat, rushing forward, and attacking the foe with an insane amount of fast blows until the chains and weapons all shatter.

Last edited:
Accepted but edit it a bit. Sometimes you call him Misato instead of Isamu.

Accepted but edit it a bit. Sometimes you call him Misato instead of Isamu.
Ugh, slip of the tongue. I had some other rps I was playing while writing the post and I was stuck with that name on the brain.

fixed, I believe.

I'm sorry guys but I'm going to have to close this group roleplay. I sincerely apologize for wasting your time making these elaborate characters and then waiting for ages for me to post. I was super hyped to try this out but as time went on and I started another group roleplay with a friend, I began to be more and more lazy with this one. And, with a heavy heart, I have to admit that posting on this roleplay feels more like a chore rather than something I enjoy doing.

Again, I'm truly, whole-heartedly sorry I've taken this long to end this and wasted all your times. You can hate me and be super mad at me because I would hate me too for what I've done to you guys. If you ever want to keep roleplaying with me, I'd love to do it with you. You all are amazing roleplayers and deserved better treatment from a GM than I did to you.

I plan to delete this thread and the IC thread in a week to keep the forum tidy and what not so please save any characters or posts you want to keep for future roleplays. I wish you all fantastic plots, great roleplays, and more responsible GMs to guide your group roleplays.

-Agni (aka Coca-Korra)

Status
Not open for further replies.