Video Game Magical Girls (Sign-Ups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, did I jump the gun or something? I can go back and edit my post if need be.

Maybe not shoot him in the eye? Seems too soon for such a fatal hit. Other than that, you're fine.

That's me posted for. Now to wait another week or more for the next round of posting?

I hope not a week but its partly my fault I haven't been consistent in my gm-ing. Let'd keep up the good, consistent work everyone!!

Who are we waiting on to post? Crow and Bernkastel?

Ah, I'd post more if I found out an opening. I might have to discuss a little more with you, boss!

I'm currently writing a post up, but it's taking some time.

Aw thanks~ its an inside joke with my bf and bestie who just joined the site. They're Taco Mako and Bolin Burrito

Alright, at least I got something up... <__> Also, I made a minor change to one of her technique names.

Sorry for the delay, post is up. Will explain finishing moves and monster types in the IC through our "guide" character coming up later.

EDIT: Added another portion to the finishing move attack so it can set the example for how finishing moves should be. Will be explained more later after it is mentioned in the IC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee wilikers, looks like I got the first reply in this time.

Also, random fact; in Finance, they assign a monetary value to human life. So they can assess whether the costs incurred by a certain amount of death is reasonable enough for them, I guess......

I feel like I have to counter that factoid with something more positive. Did you know that the country of Bhutan, instead of having a gross national product, has a gross national happiness?

At least some countries out there care for the quality of life of their citizens.

The same Bhutan that forcibly evicted ethnic minorities from the country?

Damn, I'm just a well of negativity, aren't I?

More positively(?), I dunno if this was meant to be obvious or was never intended at all, but that shawarma bit in your post made me realise that Alec is Iron Man, and we're about to become the Avengers.

I didn't know that about Bhutan, so I didn't mean to be inherently biased.

Also, yeah, Alec is kind of like a young Tony Stark, though not nearly as enterprising. He's only just been able to access his potential, like the other protagonists.

THIS. I LIKE THIS AVENGERS IDEA.

I also loved your nod to the shwarma line.

Just one more person needs to post. Then we can have shawarma!

Status
Not open for further replies.