Video Game Magical Girls (Sign-Ups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nothing to be concerned about. Yamashita is a fairly common surname, and it's perfectly reasonable that you might find one in Yamashima. In fact, the coincidence would probably make their store stand out.
Hm, true. I wish it was intentional, though, considering my naming of characters so far has been less than successful.

I updated my character sheet.~ Is it passable?

Accepted! You can post your intro but you do not need to be a part of the upcoming event so if you get too busy, no worries. You are the exception since you aren't playing a Hero.

Accepted! You can post your intro but you do not need to be a part of the upcoming event so if you get too busy, no worries. You are the exception since you aren't playing a Hero.

Understood, I was on mobile when I was first accepted. I will post when I get a chance today, which will probably be in a couple hours.

Action scene up! All Heroes get to the action in you next post please~

Utsuho, you may come in whenever but you are not required to respond to this scene at this time.

Forgot to mention that there isn't any set posting turns. You are allowed to post after 2 posts have gone after your last one.

Sorry for the lack of posts on my side guys. I'll post Kyoko's transformation tomorrow and see if our Lightning Dancer will be posting anytime soon. If not, I have a back up.

Sorry guys. I'll edit my post soon, then post.

Okay, just wanted to make sure you were still with us. :)

And people, don't be afraid to post random stuff on the OOC. It sometimes feels like I'm talking to myself... :/

Doublepost, that's a paddlin'

I'm just waiting for people to make the transformations so I get the opportunity to be snarky

Not much to talk about between posts, honestly.

But you want random stuff? Alright then; I have recently found out I live nearby some Nazis. I can see their lovely flag every time I leave the house and happen to look in their direction. It's just peachy.

Oh welp, guess I can't be gm anymore :/

And that sucks Edgey. I have a friend who lives next to some KKK members who enjoy hanging fake bodies by their fake necks in their front yard. Not my friend's, on their own tree. Putting it on someone else's would be trespassing and vandalizing. On their yard its okay cuz its "free speech"

Oh yes, free speech. You know, here in New Zealand, our Prime Minister recently came out in support of Charlie Hebdo and the right of free speech and all that, as any good politician would. This is coming from the same man who has spent his career putting satire works like Charlie Hebdo to death among other measures to curtail criticism of his government. All this, and the Nazi flag is what is being protected.

Yay for hypocrisy!! *throws sarcastic confetti everywhere*

I did have a lot on my plate, but time to rev my post up.

Boom, introduced our first villain. I didn't really give enough clues as to who it was but there ya go :|

Not enough clues? I assumed it was Bowser off the bat. I was tempted to say something about it here, but I thought it was probably too obvious XD I mean, there isn't a single creature from a video game that fits the description while also being half as famous as Bowser.

So, do we just slap Bowser around a bit in each of our posts?

Yes, we're gonna have everyone transform and fight Bowser together before I pull out what a finishing move is gonna be. Also, no one said anything so I thought nobody got it. Guess this proves my foreshadowing skills need some work.

Status
Not open for further replies.