Video Game Magical Girls (Sign-Ups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tinfoil_fedora that was a great post! I also love your reference to the woman in white. I think I might add something similar to Kyoko's post.

Thanks everyone who's posted so far. I think I'm going to give it this Saturday before I start sending out messages and then next Monday, I'll take down whoever hasn't responded to me.

What do you guys think?

Also, Happy New Year! May the upcoming year be filled with fantastic plot ideas, dedicated roleplaying partners, and wonderful roleplays!

Sounds like a plan. Also, Happy New Year to you as well!

Personally, I would put the screws on our no-shows sooner, but no skin off my nose either way.

I can move it back to Friday as message day and Sunday to take down the no-shows.

Also I love your Varrick avatar Edgey. As well as your references to the Ace Attorney series.

I'm sorry for not having posted in the IC yet O__O

I've been busy with other things, and I haven't been able to sit down and concentrate on this...

Also, I have a question regarding our Love Interest characters. I'm having trouble coming up with things to write for her, and I don't know if I would be able to keep up with it if we have to constantly alternate between our two characters in the RP. I would hate to pull her out, but I'm afraid I might have to if that's a requirement...

Its not a requirement to play two characters but a preference. However if its stressing you out to play your Love Interest character then you don't have to. I'll take her down and advertise for another player to play as a Love Interest because they definitely do have big roles to fill in the future.

Also, thank you for checking up on the roleplay. I just wanted to make sure you were still interested.

Ah, I didn't mean I wanted to remove her immediately. I was asking if we were expected to post 50/50 between our two characters or if it was OK to leave the Love Interest out every now and then.

Ooooooh.

Then super yes. You don't even have to introduce her until later in the rp either. Its all up to you and your preferences.

Oh, perfect! I'll write up a post as soon as I can.

Thanks, take your time. As long as I know you've posted here and have shown commitment.

A few rules have been added in light of recent events. Nothing too big but just laying down time frames and what not.

Name: Yukari Yakumo

Appearance:
Yukari_Yakumo_9.jpg

Personality: Yukari is very smart. Probably at the top of her class, and is very in-tune with the happenings around her, due to her position in her class, and, mingling with all sorts of students around the school. She is very whimsical, and at times, seems lazy, but, she is up to all sorts of things, popping in at unexpected places at unexpected times. She enjoys meddling in affairs, and orchestrating events from the outside. She is otherwise polite, and, enigmatic.

Orientation: Bisexual

Likes: Sweets, and spicy food, cute people, drama, and long naps.

Dislikes: Bitter food, sour food, rude people, and, idiots.

Extracurricular Activities: Class president, and member of the broadcasting club.

Short Bio: Yukari's past is something she's shared with nobody, and guarded closely. The only thing the other students know is that she wasn't exactly from around here, despite her knowledge of what the town was like before she arrived. She moved in at the start of high school, and lived largely alone, her excuse being that her parents were the busy, travelling sort. She never seemed to make any close friends, but was always on friendly terms with people as acquaintances. She became pretty popular quickly, and, had people supporting her despite her not feeling the same. Turning down love notes was a common occurrence for her. Nobody knew what the inside of her house looked like.

Last edited:
I seriously hope no one named their character Yamashita... Nope, looks like I'm in the clear!

Also, I was wondering, should our post be synced in time? Because it seems to be kind of scattered at the moment.

Yeah... They should have been synced up. Reminds me that I should place times so as to not confuse anyone. Sorry for forgetting, I'm going to place a time on the very first post and if people can edit accordingly, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

I seriously hope no one named their character Yamashita... Nope, looks like I'm in the clear!

Also, I was wondering, should our post be synced in time? Because it seems to be kind of scattered at the moment.
Yamashita from Yamashima, huh?

I don't think the time of our posts really matters until we need to do something together. When something comes up, we can just fill in the blanks of what happened between our latest post and then.

That is a better option. Things are about yo happen in my next post so diaregard my last message and wait to read my next IC post so you guys know what's coming.

Yamashita from Yamashima, huh?

I don't think the time of our posts really matters until we need to do something together. When something comes up, we can just fill in the blanks of what happened between our latest post and then.

I have no words. I was all like "What to name the store... Hmmm... Oh, Yamashita sounds nice!" and it's almost the exact same as the city they live in <__> I officially fail at roleplaying XD

I have no words. I was all like "What to name the store... Hmmm... Oh, Yamashita sounds nice!" and it's almost the exact same as the city they live in <__> I officially fail at roleplaying XD
It's nothing to be concerned about. Yamashita is a fairly common surname, and it's perfectly reasonable that you might find one in Yamashima. In fact, the coincidence would probably make their store stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.