Video Game Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can. But so that it's not OP he will rarely take over living beings, if at all.

Does he have any other abilities?

The beings he takes over can use basic weaponry, aswell as mutate in such a way that they have spiky limbs or explode upon death.

Should I add that?

Well, he could have a set of beings he controls but not other fighters. Like zombie slaves if you will.

I could do that. Just slightly bend his canon a little so that the parasites evolve on their own without need of a host.

Good, or else its god mod.

I didn't read the bio but he looks good. I might add short biography in the future but right now.

Lookin Good
Thanks.

Finding info on a character who isn't that well known was kind of hard. I felt Dante would've been a bit too much, so I changed to him.

Thanks.

Finding info on a character who isn't that well known was kind of hard. I felt Dante would've been a bit too much, so I changed to him.
Its alright. I'm not a big RPG fan so I don't know alot about square characters.

I will be joining just got to figure what char I want to play as. So many good video games lol.

IKR

I'm a pretty big Nintendo fan myself. The only games I've played outside of indie and nintendo are TF2 and L4D2

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I've played so many different games, from Nintendo games to xbox games to playstation online, just so many rofl.

Reactions: Infinatis
Status
Not open for further replies.