Video Game Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KayLove |-/

Original poster
Every video game has an antagonist. For Mario, it's Bowser. For Kid Icarus it's Hades. That's just to name a few.
These villains have gotten about sick of being the ones to die and lose. Their only lives revolved around getting their asses kicked.
They decided to come together and find a new entertainment, an entertainment that involves getting back at their enemies.
Every videogame protagonist is sent to an arena, where any villain can watch them fight until it's game over.
But an even powerful evil organization decided to take over the arena, forcing not just the heroes to fight, but also the villains. Will you continue fighting or find a way to escape the nonstop fighting?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are allowed up to three characters.
You may play a villain or a hero.
You must be able to post at least once a day.

CS:
Name:
Videogame:
Weapons/ power:

Taken characters:
Link; From the Legend of Zelda: KayLove
DarkPit; Kid Icarus: Kaylove.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIG-IPN-5604_02.jpg

Name: Dark Pit
Video Game: Kid Icarus
Weapon or powers: Dark Pit staff

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

link.jpg

Name: Link
Video game: The Legend Of Zelda
Weapon/power: sword and shield.

First maybe you can add some backstory too. Just a thought. Oh and a personality bio. And just before I forget an Appearance. I have a CS stocked up from a previous unseuccesful RP i took down.

Full Name: Samus Aran
Alias(es): Samus. Sammy, Newborn, Entrusted One, Hatchling, the Hunter, Protector of the Galaxy etc.
Games of which this character is from: The Metroid Series
Place of birth(optional): Earth Colony K2-L where she was orphaned and raised by the chozo race on planet Zebes
Birthdate:2000 cosmic year
Height:6'3" (1.9 m) in most games
Eye Color: Blue
Hair color: Blond
Build(aka body type): goes with appearance
Appearance(any other details about your character's appearance. How they dress, dimples or freckles, hair length, scars, etc.): In suit:

samus.jpg

And out of suit.

zerosuit_samus.jpg

Personality: Dark, Brooding, Lonely, melancholic, seeks revenge on Ridley and doesnt take shit from anybody (except for metroid other m but we dont talk about that game)
Like(s, optional):
Dislike(s, optional)):
Fear(s): Ridley, but has learned to over come it (except for Other M but we dont talk about that game)
Flaws/weaknesses: Unknown
Skills/Powers/Abilities: Her power suitgrants her numerous weapons such has; morph ball, morph ball ombs, power bombs, jumpball, spider ball, missiles, super missiles, plasma beam, power beam, ice beam, wave beam, grapple beam, high jump, space jump, screwattack, varia suit, power suit, gravity suit and phazon suit. She is also very agile, stealthy, skilled at ranged and close combat and has a gunship that can travel through galaxies in only a couple minutes.
Biography(a basic backstory showing the info you dub important about your character's life): This starts in galactic year 2003 on earth colony K2-L and the space pirate's attack on this colony. Samus' parents were killed by the space pirate leader Ridley who killed her parents before her very eyes. Soon after the chozo, a bird like species found the colony completly scavenged with only Samus remaining. They then had to inject her chozo DNA to support the conditions of the planet Zebes, where she lived until going to be a soldier for the galactic federation. She trained there for many years until resigning and becoming a bounty hunter. She then acomplished amazing feats such as ; Driving the space pirates out of planet Zebes after they exterminated the chozo. Caused the genocide of two massively dangerous parasites, destroying the phazon and dark samus, rescue a baby metroid, defeating the space pirates numerous times, Doing the first feat again but in the goal of saving the baby metroid she saved and defeating her to arch nemeses: Mother Brain and Ridley countless times

Other stuff: Been injected with chozo DNA

And for Pit:

Full Name: Pit
Alias(es): Pitty Pat, Head of Palutena's guard
Game of which this character is from: Kid Icarus
Age: Unknown except for it is known he is more then twenty eight.
Place of birth(OPTIONAL):Skyworld
Birthdate: Unknown

Height: 5"3
Eye Color: brown
Hair color:brown
Build(aka body type):Frail, young angel.
Appearance(any other DETAILS about your character's appearance. How they dress, dimples or freckles, hair length, scars, etc.):
200px-250px-Pit_Uprising.png

Personality: Very kind hearted, shy, respectful, protective, loyal, shy and talkative.
Like(s, optional): Saving humans and life, destroying the underworld army
Dislike(s, optional)):
Fear(s):Having Lady Palutena get hurt
ALLERGIES(if any):
Flaws/weaknesses: He cannot fly like other angels. He needs the goddess Palutena to help him fly but this only lasts for 5 minutes then his wings burn up and he has to travel on land until his mission is done.
Skills/Powers/Abilities:Pit is and angel so he has acces to many divine weapons. His most iconic weapon is Palutena's bow, a bow that can fire light arrows and can be split into two to form to blades. He can fly with the help of his goddess and can fire arrows very fast. He is notable for his speed on the ground when carrying the weapon.
Biography(a basic backstory showing the info you dub important about your character's life): Pit was any normal angel warrior from Skyworld. He trained with the other soldiers like the centurions. But Pit wasn't like any other angel, his wings did not let him fly. One day when Medusa attacked from the underworld he stayed behind since he could not fly. Medusa eventually came and threw Pit in the depths of the underworld an turned his goddess to stone. The angel then had to climb through the underworld and the overworld to eventually find the 3 sacred treasures, defeat Medusa and free Lady Palutena. After this feat he was turned captain of Palutena's guard. After Medusa got resurrected and wanted to get revenge on Pit. She then took her commanders and wrecked havoc onthe realm. Soon after Lady Palutena sent Pit after her and with her new powers she gave him the ability to fly at high speeds to get to his destination, until he flies for 5 minutes and his wings burn up. Then when he foiled the plans of Medusa Pit learns that Hades was controlling Medusa the whole time. He then faced Viridi, goddes of nature and defeated with the help of Viridi, Hades and Palutena the Aurum, an Alien species bent on destroying worlds. After this he went and took on Hades with the power of the 3 sacred treasures.

And here's the CS that I used and you could use it too.

Full Name:
Alias(es):
Game of which this character is from:
Birthdate:

Height:
Eye Color:
Hair color:
Build(aka body type):
Appearance(any other details about your character's appearance. How they dress, dimples or freckles, hair length, scars, etc.):

Personality:
Like(s, optional):
Dislike(s, optional)):
Fear(s):
ALLERGIES(if any):
Flaws/weaknesses:
Skills/Powers/Abilities:

Biography(a basic backstory showing the info you dub important about your character's life):

Last edited:
I didn't really add those because most people play the games just to play and don't really analyze the characters' personality and backstory, if there is a backstory.

But yeah, anybody can use your CS, I don't feel like editing mine right now though

Oh, I thought everyone kind of figured out the personality when they played. And the backstory could be a brief one or just add a link on a wiki.

It's just so it doesn't become to vague.

I mainly didn't add that because I felt if I got one small thing wrong then well... I just didn't want to get one small thing wrong.

Okay. You could add my CS for an example if you want to go into detail so we aren't to vague.

I'm pretty sure most video games don't put age and height etc.
I'm not going to add all that, b/c like I said I'm not going to put something in the CS that wasn't actually mentioned in a video game.

Isn't there a wiki for almost every game. Anyways I'll post an edited version soon.

This is a CS if you want to go into detail. You can add and remove stuff if you can't find the info:

Full Name:
Alias(es):
Game of which this character is from:
Approximate age:
Place of birth:
Birthdate:

Height:
Eye Color:
Hair color:
Build(aka body type):
Appearance(any other details about your character's appearance. How they dress, dimples or freckles, hair length, scars, etc.):

Personality:
Like(s, optional):
Dislike(s, optional)):
Fear(s):
Flaws/weaknesses:
Skills/Powers/Abilities:

Biography(a basic backstory showing the info you dub important about your character's life):

Well I said they could add and remove stuff but it's up to you. You could tweak it however you want. I don't mind because it's your RP.

Yes! Welcome! You can use my CS if you want to have detail.

Why. I am GM in 2 RPs that you are GM in and I didn't even apply!

Seinfeld-Its-a-Festivus-Miracle.gif

Because you are already taking charge in it...

Oh, sorry. I just like keeping things clean and tidy, small bit of OCD i inherited.

Status
Not open for further replies.