1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern/realistic. Low fantasy. Low Scifi. Supernatural. Future Dystopia (not post-apoc).
So this is a loooong shot, but does anyone know of any sites that are similar to vidders.net?
viddersnet seems pretty dead/broken. Does everyone just use youtube or is there actually another site out there I just don't know about?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, to name a couple off the top of my head, there's vimeo.com and dailymotion.com... Amongst a few others I guess.

@york
Viddersnet was made specifically for people who edit pre-made media together, so like Supernatural TV Show + music. Fan-video mashups, etc. Traditional video sites (like Youtube) run into copyright claims and have more of a general audience.

I mean, technically, you'll run into copyright problems everywhere, but smaller sites tend to fly under the radar.

I liked Viddersnet because it was basically animemusicvideos.org but for non-anime.

@york
Viddersnet was made specifically for people who edit pre-made media together, so like Supernatural TV Show + music. Fan-video mashups, etc. Traditional video sites (like Youtube) run into copyright claims and have more of a general audience.

I mean, technically, you'll run into copyright problems everywhere, but smaller sites tend to fly under the radar.

I liked Viddersnet because it was basically animemusicvideos.org but for non-anime.
Well, in that department, it's hard to say. Main thing being that companies get stingy when they do find out about stuff they can file copyright complaints about. Smaller sites fly under the radar, yes, but they seem to come and go from the little I've delved into, since companies will stumble across a bunch of them and take them out of commission, while new ones will spring up and such.

It's all youtube poops from here on, buddy. Sorry.

@Fel of the Eternal Forest [spoili]fuck your name is stupid long now[/spoili]

figure_with_sad_face_300_wm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.