Victorian Secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimitri placed his book down and walked over to the window. He opened it. "Andrei, come in." he said with a soft smile reaching out a hand to help him in. "Everyone else has gone to bed."

[That's fine, no worries.]

Andrei swung a leg over and with a grunt, got himself completely inside, nodding his thanks to Dimitri for his help. "You all actually sleep at night," he muttered jokingly, having told Dimitri about the beliefs of vampires only sleeping in the daytime. He no longer wore his hat, having went home, cleaned up and changed. He wore a simple shirt and slacks along with boots he never wore to work. Used to making himself at home, plopped down onto the bed and laid back with a contented sigh. He always loved that bed--it was comfortable.

"What'd you find to read this time?" he asked.

"Only some of my family who wants to fit in with the rest of humanity." Dimitri explained to Andrei that the vampire myths were false, except for the fact that his eyes hurt during the day and that some vampires aren't to fond of garlic. Dimitri laid back next to him.

"Oh just a mystery novel. It's quite interesting. I'll let you read it once I'm done with it." he responded.

Andrei hummed and rolled to lie on his belly, arms folded under his head, some of his short hair falling into his eyes. He wiggled some and tapped Dimitri's foot with his boot, making an almost childish expression. "Feed me," he pouted playfully. "I waited most of the evening for this."

"Feed you?" Dimitri asked with a raised eyebrow and a light chuckle. If Andrei was referring to blood, it wouldn't be a good idea because Dimitri knew that there would be serious consequences that came along with it, especially attachment issues. Of course, Dimitri knew that Andrei was joking around.

"Yes," Andrei rolled his eyes. "The act of putting food in my mouth and thus, my currently empty tummy." He propped himself up onto his elbows and raised an eyebrow. "Unless you ate it all and are stalling..."

Dimitri chuckled lightly, "Here my friend." handing Andrei a silver tray of food. "I would always save you some, you know this." smiling at Andrei.

Andrei hummed around a mouthful of food, never once missing a bite. He loved the cook's food at Dimitri's. It's like it never got old. The worker swallowed and glanced over at Dimitri, beginning to polish off the remainder of his considerably late dinner. "So what's to do tonight?"

"Whatever you want to do." he responded as he admired Andrei eating habits. Dimitri had more energy at night than during the day. After spending a day with Elizabeth, he could some male bonding.

Status
Not open for further replies.