1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, horror, romance (as more of a plot/sub-genre. I tend to be more focused on anything else other than romance. I can go from "kissy-kissy" to "sexy sex"), action-adventure, fandom, steampunk.
Ever since the medieval ages, a particular vampire became interested in the homosapien's history. So, he stuck around for a while. He soon had an idea; What if I tried turning them all into my kind?
It was pretty farfetched, but he stuck with it. He began turning others into vampires. And, by the middle of the victorian era, he had already turned Japan, England, and even most parts of Germany into vampire nations. All those turned forcibally had the same goal; turning every mortal abomination into perfect immortals. Luckily for the humans though, a group that promised to slay every blood sucker arose and expanded quickly. Now it's up to those in the group, Red Savers, to help save what's left of humanity.
Character Sheet:
Name, age, side the character is on (human side, vampire side, human ally, vampire ally), species, bio, and appearance.
Anton Gabor- 459 year old vampire who caused all this mess. He did so as he believed humans were nothing more than just "unfinished gods", which was just unnaceptable. He has very pale skin, short brown hair, blue eyes, and wears a black cloak over a grey tunic and brown pants.
Arthur Bäcker- 30 year old male human who is co-leader of the the group fighting for humanity. Ever since he could remember, he's had a hatred for vampires. His hatred grew when his parents had turned, and almost got him. He has short blonde hair, black eyes, and slightly pale skin. He wears a brown shirt under a tan vest with black pants.
Once there are enough players, the IC thread will be made and we'll start then.

Name:
Dreven Pauli

Alliance:
Vampire's side

Species:
Vampire

Bio:
Dreven doesn't enjoy the company of humans, but it isn't his lifetime goal to turn them all into vampires. He feels no remorse when killing them however, and usually enjoys it. He can be sassy, but calm and courteous most of the time and he's not afraid to speak his mind. Dreven enjoys card games such as Poker and Euchre, cats, and high places. He deslikes being alone, and he refuses to cut his hair.

Appearance:

vzZrF2L.png

Last edited:
Name:
Luka Durack

Alliance:
Red Savers

Species:
Human

Bio:
Luka Durack, the fourthborn son of a powerful lord, was always chosen last by his father and siblings. This left a permanent mark on his personality, and so he became a bold, cunning individual to make up for his lack of strength. And where do the vampires come in? Well, the only reason he joined was to save the human race. No matter how idiotic they seem, he thinks vampires are more unworthy than humans of such a wondrous world.

Appearance:
Luka Durack and Francis.jpg

Extra Stuff: He holds a rapier named Dark Brother, and has a monkey named Francis.​

Reactions: ArtisticArmoury
Name:
Lottie Eevee Butler

Alliance:
Vampire's side

Species:
Vampire

Bio:
Lottie was changed when she was very young, though she had been alone long before. Some would expect her to be antisocial, with a hatred for everyone. But she's the complete opposite. Lottie's hyper, always smiling and running around and doing whatever. Even if she's stuck in a child's body, she's more intelligent than she looks. Never in her life did she really ever hate a human being, though she finds thrill in killing. Lottie is standing on the edge of insanity, and soon enough, she'll break. At times, it already seems like she has.

Appearance:
art-девушка-красивые-картинки-кровь-удалённое-1362761.jpeg
Other:
N/A

-

Hopefully this is alright. XD Didn't see anything about age and appearance being set to a specific thing so..​

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:
Lottie Butler

Alliance:
Vampire's side

Species:
Vampire

Bio:
Lottie was changed when she was very young, though she had been alone long before. Some would expect her to be antisocial, with a hatred for everyone. But she's the complete opposite. Lottie's hyper, always smiling and running around and doing whatever. Even if she's stuck in a child's body, she's more intelligent than she looks. Never in her life did she really ever hate a human being, though she finds thrill in killing.

Appearance:
mid_182454_1859.jpg

Other:
N/A

-

Hopefully this is alright. XD Didn't see anything about age and appearance being set to a specific thing so..​
'Tis alright! You did fine with the CS. uwu

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Am excited. ;0;
Haha, this is gonna be my first group roleplay in forever. XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Same, man.
*Holds Luka close*
My little baby is going out into the world..

I've changed Dreven up a bit and I think I like him a little more now. I've never done a roleplay that involved vampires, I'm excited too!

Changed how Lottie looks.

Anyways, can we have more than one character? ;o

I'm pretty happy with how diverse and unique our cast of characters is right now. ^-^ But I think we should totally have more than one character. Which equals more fun!

Reactions: Hermit
Oh oh oh~ Found the perfect character to create next. His sheet don't be up until later though owo But just so I don't forget.

e6b5d6de58d7ca9aad92a3201879ec8d-d4gtdl8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.