Vianne's rp :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin smiles, he looks to see if anyone else is looking, then runs over to her room. He pushes her inside and shuts the door behind her. He smiles and hugs her.

Damain smirks and nudges her with his shoulder. "he just need to learn...." he crosses his arm. "weird cousin you got there for stealing a comb.."

Aurora is taken aback at first, but returns the hug, her heart throbbing. She gives Justin a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Hey.."

Camryn shrugs. "He'a just desperate for good hair..I guess,."

Justin smiles and pulls back, he has a thin streak of blush over his face. "hey..." he chuckles. "my run went great today..though..a bunch of runners chased after me, Max saved my skin though..." he looks her in the eyes.

Damain smirks, "well, it's getting late...time to get everyone in bed." the halls were nearly empty, as they walked, the shoes clicking echoed down the halls.

Camryn nods. "Yeah, good idea.."

Aurora holds him tighter. "Thank God you're okay.." She smiles sweetly. "I couldn't have lost you.."

Damain smirks, "let me go check up on my brother okay?" hos golden eyes peered into hers. "i'll meet you here in about, five minutes.."

Justin smiles, "hey..i smuggled something for you..." he pulls a can of beans out of his pants, waving it around. "you hungry?"

Camryn nods and brushes some hair out of his eyes. "Alright.."

Aurora nods, smiling wider. "I love you so much..."

Damain smirks, "see you in five..." he leans over and kisses her on the cheek, then runs up the stairwell to the third floor. He arrives at the third floor, he passes the guests room A03 and head to D03, it was at the end of the hallway. He knocks and goes in.
Max is sitting in a cheap lawnchair, a glass of beer in his hands. The room was small and it had one wall completely gone. it was open tot he fire escape but not naturally. "hey bro..." he said quietly. He had a cowboy repeater slung over his back ready and armed.
Damain smirks, "hey bro...."

Justin smiles, "i love you too...i have to go back out tomorrow though...early in the morning.." he strokes her cheek.

Aurora smiles, a bit sadly. "So you wanted to hang out?" She relaxes herself.

Camryn blushes, she waits paitently.

Justin nods, "yep...i wanted to see you before i left.." he smiles.

Max chuckles, "so...bro. how's the girl doing?" he says, drunk. "have you already stuck her like her sister..."
Damain scowls, "god, you're a jerk when you're drunk.. and no, i didn't" he sits on a nearby bed.
Max grins, "so...you're the big leader now...congrats." he takes another sip and chucks his bottle into the open street. "president of the end of the world.."

"Well.." Aurora began, smiling. "What do you want to do?" She gently runs her fingers through his hair.
(Morning. I won't be back till like, 6. I'm here for a bit though.)

(Okay, gotcha!)

Justin pauses and thinks, "hmm....unless you wanted to save up that can, we could eat good tonight..."

Aurora nods and sits up. "Lets eat then!"

Camryn is slumped over in the hall,bored.

Justin smiles, "let me get down to cooking! " he smiles and opens the can. He pours it onto two plates, it's all he could do without power...

Damain can be heard walking down the stairs.
(Morning!)

(Hi)
Aurora nods, and waits paitently.

Camryn gets sight of Damian and stands up. "How'd it go..?"

Justin smiles, he hands her the plate. "Bon apitiet!"

Damain smirks, "he's alive....but I managed to steal two..." he holds up two beer glasses and throws one to her. "Catch."

Camryn grins and takes the bottle, she kisses his cheek softly. "You're literally the best.."

Aurora eats slowly, smiling. "Thank you.."

Damain smirks and walks over to his room. "Thanks, I know I am...." he turns to go inside. "Night!"

Justin smiles, "course. I love you..." he kisses her cheek, breath smrlls like beans.

Camryn walks over to her room. "Goodnight.." A bit down.

Aurora wipes his cheek. "You got something.."

Damain smirks, "my doors unlocked, if you need me." He goes inside the room

Justin laughs, he wipes her cheek. "You do too!" He was right in front of her face.

Camryn collapses onto her bed, the bottle shatters in her hands. Her forearm and palms begin to bleed, but she ignores it, trying to swallow her pain and dizziness.

Aurora giggles softly. "Lemme get that for you.." She moves herself closer and wipes his face slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.