Vianne's rp :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damain shrugs, "that's Camryn..." he holds out his hand to him, grinning now. "i'm Damain, some call me the leader round here..though..no one has made it official...where did you and that girl come from?"

"That girl.." Cane muttered. "Is my sister. We climbed through a window and boarded it up. No harm done."
He taps his foot impatiently. "Your friend better hurry up with Mira.."

Damain frowns at his impatience, "well, i know Mia...she wouldn't do anything bad..especially to a little girl like her.." he becomes curious as well. He walka over to the room she went into. "Cam...." he knocks.

Camryn walks out and shoves Mira in front of her. "All clean." Mira saunters over to Cane slowly.

Camryn rests her head on Damian's shoulder. "I'm exausted.."

Damain smirks and rubs her shoulder, "head back to your room (second floor), let me get our new guests acquainted..." he looks at them and smiles. "welcome to hells hotel...the residence has just decreased by two..." he winks and goes over to the siblings.

A boy with short brown hair and freckles runs up the stairs, calling out for Damain and Camryn. He bursts out the stair well and notices them. "Damain! Camryn!" he pants tiredly.

Camryn looks up, startled by the boy. "What's up?"

Mira whimpers and Cane pats her head softly. "It'll be alright.."

Damain sighs, "Cam! help Justin with whatever he needs.." he goes over to the siblings. "come on...we got to go to the floors above us, you think you can walk all the stairs..." he takes a moment to remember her name. "Mira?"

Justin pants, he points up at the ceiling. "they...they're fighting ag..again..."

Mira nods. "Uh huh..."

Camryn nearly jumps, her eyes widen. "WHAT?! Why that little...Calum I SWEAR I'm gonna kill you!"

Damain smirks, "that's good..." he brushes himself off and walks towards the stairwell.

Justin pants, "Max is trying to cool things down, but Jase won't listen..." he stumbles over to the stairwell.

Camryn helps him up. "That stupid cousin always needs a fight to keep him entertained, doesn't he. HE probably started this!" She runs up the stairs. "And what about Evelyn..oh Lord, please have her safe."

"Excuse me.." Mira whispered. "Is that girl your sister?" She held on to Cane's hand tightly. Cane face-palmed himself hard.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin/Joker
Jase is in Calums face, he shoves him back hard. "you little prick! i seen you take my things!!"
Justin gets to the second floor and points at the fight. Some people watched them and snickered.

Damain smirks, muttering under his breath. "this would be some weird incest if she was..." he turns to the girl. "no, she's a..friend.."

(Ouch..friend..)
Mira nods. "Oh, okay.."

Calum smirks, he brushes his sandy blonde hair out of his eyes. "Did not. That was someone else. Get some freaking glasses.."

Camryn stands back and watches before breaking it up.

Damain walks them up to the third floor. He stops them at room A03. "here's your room...enjoy.." he hands them a key. "my brother is in C03 if you want him, his name is Max." he turns to walk off.

Jase scowls deeply and tries to punch him before Camryn breaks it up. "what the heck Cam?!"
Justin smirks, watching the whole thing a few feet away.

Camryn grins, staring at him menacingly. "Sorry sweetheart, was I being rude?" She says sweetly.

Cane nods and takes Mira's hand. "Lets go to sleep."

Damain nods and leaves them be. He goes down to second floor to see all the commotion. "good job Cam..what happened?"
Jase smirks, he points at Calum. His red eyes glare and his black hair seem to be a mess. "that punk there stole something from me..."

Calum smirks, he raises both his hands. "Alright, alright, guilty." He hands Jase a comb. "Happy princess?"

Damain looked at Calum, frowning. "wipe that smirk off your face, how old are you boy?" he talks down to him.

Jase takes the comb and puts it in his back pocket, "thank you...i'll see you jerks later..." he starts to walk off.

Justin looks around, "hm...i wonder where she went..."

Camryn sighs, leaning against a wall. "Go easy on him, he's just stupid."

Calum chuckles. "Calm down...I'm 17, almost 18..geez."

Damain smirks, he smack him in the fore head. "you best be acting your own age then! no more foolish business...you hear?"

Justin walks back to his apartment, "Aurora?"

Aurora pops her head out from another room. "Over here!" She smiles, though looking very thin and pale.

Calum is stunned by the slap, he holds his forehead. "W-whatever.." He walks away quicklly.

Camryn stands next to Damian and sighs. "It what he deserved..."

Status
Not open for further replies.