Veteran Role Player

O

One Who Tames

Original poster
Long time amateur writer, world builder and veteran role player. Curious about who might need what in their games.

I typically play combat and/or utility characters. Looking for a narrative with a good storyteller and chill players.

Or, fuck it, just to chat.

Hello, Shiro.

Terrenum has been an initiative between my brother and I for maybe four years now. He off-and-on runs table top games based in that world while I have a group text RP in Discord. I decided to visit IWAKU with our world to expand the story and see who may be worth recruiting for our group.

Terrenum is an ongoing project. It was meant to be something the players could help create as they interact with the world. Just today we talked at length about the diversity of faiths in the different regions and how one, which is largely cut off from the rest of the continent, worships a different set of gods than the majority of other factions.

As far as putting together the role play for this site, the one which is linked to in my profile... I suppose I spent a couple months deciding what to include and fine tuning the direction I wanted the story to go in.