1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Vet Ranch

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Greenie, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone else watch this wonderful YouTube channel? I highly recommend it if you're an animal lover, or even just someone who wants to build their faith in humanity. It's one of my favourite channels to watch, and I hope one day donate to it as well.

Here's a video below. Note many of the videos have graphic surgery. So if you're squeamish, don't watch!

And if anyone's into firearms, well, Dr. Matt has Demolition Ranch as well ^_^

DemolitionRanch

• Love Love x 1
  2. This guy is one of the greatest things on YouTube. Demolition Ranch is hilarious

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  3. 100% agree! I haven't stopped watching his vids since I discovered him back in 2014 ^_^

4. Why you no say so earlier?

Creepy Cooter is disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ^_^' Lol I always had it in mind to mention! But then I'd forget and get distracted by other stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.