Very Very Old And Therefore Very Very New

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soulless

Original poster
Nice to meet everyone. I'm Soulless. I used to be a highly old person who showed up years ago, then disappeared. I've come back more or less because I'm in the roleplaying mood again and Iwaku is the best place I know. Please consider me a total newbie that doesn't understand a thing and only has a background in previous RP experience.

I don't know what else to put here, so I guess my hobbies are just writing and I do some coding. I'm willing to roleplay more or less with anyone, so long as I can improve my own writing and have fun. :)

I look forward to meeting with everyone and getting along with everyone.

Welcome Back!

I know how that mood goes. You get that itch, and then you miss what you used to have fun with. You miss the corroboration, the company, the wild plotting and the murder of plot bunnies. You think you can scratch it yourself with solo-writing, but no. Then you try another community, just to see if it's any the same! But no, no it's not... So then you find yourself staring down that Iwaku front page, and... Weeeeeeeeell...

At any rate: Welcome Back! If you have any questions, complaints, general comments; if you're looking for someone to chat with, or seek advice from; if you just want to shoot the breeze... My wall is open, and my PM box is always available!

Hope you have fun!

Reactions: Soulless
Status
Not open for further replies.