Very new and very delicate

H

HellOfALife

Original poster
Greetings, I'm HellOfALife, (Named after one of my favorite songs, which, if I get a chance I'll put in my signature), I've been roleplaying for about 4-5 years now, though how skilled I am really depends on the person reading, usual I'm into very casual or high casual writing, whatever floats my boat. Usually I write really long paragraphs of posts, since I have a fetish for detail.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
You can call me HOAL or Hell, or Nicky, my real name.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm Female. And you can check my profile for that.
What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Supernatural, Romance, (sometimes, depending on complexity) Sci-fi, Fantasy, basically anything except Nation-building, and Tabletop games
What kind of characters do you usually play?
Females mostly, Males depend on the story of the roleplay.
Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Wolf Packs, wolves are fucking majestic
Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

This is like the soundtrack of my life, especially the chorus.

ONE DAY! THIS WILL BE MY WOOORRLLLDDD!!!

Wolf Pack! Yeah!!!!!! -smirks- I'm Satrina pleasure to meet you. And Welcome to Iwaku!

I think it says "Fra G Lay" It must be French!

Welcome to the site, delicate new member! I'm October nice to meet you. I am diggin' that song link you posted, you have bangin' taste in tunes, Dude. Also, I call everyone dude, It's a gender generic term for me! ANYWAY, Nice to meet you? check! welcome to the site? check! Let us know if you need help finding anything.

Welcome to Iwaku!
Don't worry about your skills or whatever. People are on many different levels ^.^
I'm Celest! I hope you enjoy it here!

I am not gonna call you Hell. Tis a scary thought! :'D

SO INSTEAD IM GOING TO CALL YOU NICKALICIOUS. No, seriously. Welcome to Iwaku, Nicky!

4-5 years? That's one hell of a rep you have there, mam! If you need any help surfing our forums or getting into role plays, swing me a message and I'll get right to it! :D

Epically awesome. Welcome to the board! May we not scare you away! :D ;D

But seriously, this place is awesome. Enjoy!

Yes, yes, awesome it is! Welcome to Iwaku, Hellofa!

: )

Pleased to meet you.

*leaves chochip cookies*

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
I like abbreviations and things like that. I think that I will call you HOAL.
As was said before, we have lots of people on different levels but everyone should be striving to improve, because none of us are perfect.

Since you're new to us, I have some links to help you get to know the site a little better:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

These are two of the most important places for roleplay, but there's so much more! Feel free to look around on your own~
If you need any help, please feel free to ask. Happy playing!

Long paragraphs huh? Damn, I can only get maybe three small paragraphs if I have something to write. And I've been roleplaying for 7 1/2 years. >.< Props to you.

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope we can entice you to stay with our roleplays. ^^

Welcome to Iwaku! Nice to have you here! I hope you enjoy it here!

hihi Hella Nicky! 8D Welcome to the site!

"HOAL" makes me giggle, so I shall have to try and remember that. Welcome to Iwaku, HOAL! There are a few people who write really long posts and a few people who write shorter ones and everything in between here, so I'm sure you'll find people to play with that please you. Hope you have fun!