Very Good Evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HondoOokami

Original poster
Hello, I'm HondoOokami, otherwise known as Lee or 'that British guy'.

I'm 28, although everyone I meet mistakes me for being very early twenties (I have the look of a gormless teen about me, methinks). I have been studying Karate for over 10 years, I'm a fully qualified instructor, and have branched into learning other techniques from various styles. Writing has also been a very big part of my life, mostly of the smutty kind, and used to have quite a few hundred followers on FanFiction net before my stories were removed, and I replaced them on other sites.

My writing has suffered over time, things have been bad for me in many different ways and my inspiration has taken a dive, so far beyond rock bottom my face is burning from the Earth's molten core. With roleplay, however, once someone gets the ball rolling I can work my way into it and inspiration comes back to me, so I'll be relying on other people to start :)

I'm not new to roleplay, I have been roleplaying for over 5 years now with various people online and have played many different roles. Again, almost all of these have been smutty. I'm open for very much everything.

Currently I'm on book 2 of Game of Thrones, awaiting to start the third series, a fan of Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, and many other tv/film/anime/game series.

Looking forward to joining in with you guys!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your roleplay experiences here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.