1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Very Good Evening!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by HondoOokami, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I'm HondoOokami, otherwise known as Lee or 'that British guy'.

I'm 28, although everyone I meet mistakes me for being very early twenties (I have the look of a gormless teen about me, methinks). I have been studying Karate for over 10 years, I'm a fully qualified instructor, and have branched into learning other techniques from various styles. Writing has also been a very big part of my life, mostly of the smutty kind, and used to have quite a few hundred followers on FanFiction net before my stories were removed, and I replaced them on other sites.

My writing has suffered over time, things have been bad for me in many different ways and my inspiration has taken a dive, so far beyond rock bottom my face is burning from the Earth's molten core. With roleplay, however, once someone gets the ball rolling I can work my way into it and inspiration comes back to me, so I'll be relying on other people to start :)

I'm not new to roleplay, I have been roleplaying for over 5 years now with various people online and have played many different roles. Again, almost all of these have been smutty. I'm open for very much everything.

Currently I'm on book 2 of Game of Thrones, awaiting to start the third series, a fan of Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, and many other tv/film/anime/game series.

Looking forward to joining in with you guys!

2. Welcome! I hope you enjoy your roleplay experiences here :)

3. Thank you ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.