Very anime-isque plot group art rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot. You know I'm in lol. We need what one more person?
Yeah that or a bit more would be better, as I'm aiming around 8 to join but 5 is an okay number~? (I'm I setting my goal too high?)

Just wait and see! :3 you just made the thread. And no 8 is not too high.

Just wait and see! :3 you just made the thread. And no 8 is not too high.
Yeah I'm just worried just because I'm too pessimistic of a person =^=

Don't spamm >:3 *slap her head*

Hello I'm interested although can I get a more in-depth explanation about how "Shogun's Ambition" works?

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
thanks for the interest~!

I'll try my best to explain since I'm bad at explaining

So how's Shogun's Ambition work, it that student will be sent to their respective clan city (Classroom Claim) and with that, the school authority would brought in the Virtual field which cover around the school as well as slowing down the time 200 times meaning you'll be experiencing 80 worth of times in the virtual field while in reality only took 8 hours. (also note that the room would be bigger)

Getting in depth on how it works, [try to think of it as rp-ing a dynasty warrior but more real + MMORPG attribute]

A clan will at least need to have a clan leader, who is the leader of the clan. A clan leader can delegate his/her army to an apposing clan city at anytime since teacher will supervise the whole thing. If you're a clanless wanderer, you can participate in a battle by helping on either side or you can raise a rebellion army within the battle (in this case, it's the one who initiate the attack first gets the area). Spy between city are allowed (<--this is when you need to contact the GM, for confirmation) , though they are limited [sadly only thief job can use this], Spy can be use as scout or to penetrate the apposing force using trust [like in movie].

Overall, You can attack other city using your style of attacking and strategy ; ambush to direct confrontation.

oh you can choose base job such the likes of Warrior, Archer,and Thief.

I hope it answer you~

thanks for the interest~!

I'll try my best to explain since I'm bad at explaining

So how's Shogun's Ambition work, it that student will be sent to their respective clan city (Classroom Claim) and with that, the school authority would brought in the Virtual field which cover around the school as well as slowing down the time 200 times meaning you'll be experiencing 80 worth of times in the virtual field while in reality only took 8 hours. (also note that the room would be bigger)

Getting in depth on how it works, [try to think of it as rp-ing a dynasty warrior but more real + MMORPG attribute]

A clan will at least need to have a clan leader, who is the leader of the clan. A clan leader can delegate his/her army to an apposing clan city at anytime since teacher will supervise the whole thing. If you're a clanless wanderer, you can participate in a battle by helping on either side or you can raise a rebellion army within the battle (in this case, it's the one who initiate the attack first gets the area). Spy between city are allowed (<--this is when you need to contact the GM, for confirmation) , though they are limited [sadly only thief job can use this], Spy can be use as scout or to penetrate the apposing force using trust [like in movie].

Overall, You can attack other city using your style of attacking and strategy ; ambush to direct confrontation.

oh you can choose base job such the likes of Warrior, Archer,and Thief.

I hope it answer you~

Thank you for that and I think I've got the gist of it now. Just one more question, is Spy a whole other base job or did you mean "spying" is only limited to thieves?

Reactions: GreenSea
Spying is limited to thief class as far as it goes, their might be changes in the future as we still keep tweaking the concept~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
thank you for showing interest~! so as far right now we're still in on progress stage~

Interested. Always wanted to try something like that but never thought it was possible xD

Tho the previous posts happened about 10 days ago. Is this still a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.