1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy Epic, Cyberpunk, (Para)Military, Zombie Survival, Dystopic
I am VerbalAbuse, but you can call me Pencil. And Merry Christmas. I came here searching for someplace with a variety of roleplaying, and a place to goof off. I hope I've found it. I've been searching for a forum wherein I could do some romance roleplays, which I haven't been able to get a grip on a good spot in some other forum I won't mention for reasons of self-preservation. I am a sixteen year old male with plenty of angst to spare, and I usually play either gender.

I'm pulling this stuff out of my ass, and the newbie suggestion thread, so please forgive me.

And on that note, the song of the hour is Undisclosed Desires by Muse. Angst, man.

Welcome! :D You'll find we have a large group of romance-based roleplays, so you won't be disappointed! Glad to have you here!

Ooh, I like you already

Hai Penciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!

Welcome to Iwaku, stay forever because your name is fancy and means I can abuse you...with words. <_<... <3

Oh, yesss...-insert maniacal laughter here- such lovely verbal abuse ^__^

Welcome to Iwaku, Pencil...Pencil. I love that nickname, man. Something about having random objects as nicknames is funny to me : )

Hope you find all the RP you can handle here!

I love this forum already. And it's not necessarily random; I draw, and only do so in Pencil. So I made a tumblr (because my girlfriend wanted me to) and I decided "Pencil Haberdashery!" And so now I'm Pencil.

Yup.

Hallo and welcome to Iwaku, Pencil~

And while I'm still able to say it, Merry Christmas too!

By the way, I want to steal your siggy. Epic face Happy Mask Salesman~ Just makes me lol so hard! >w<

MotherFuckingHookBlades.gif

Here's another .gif, if you like these kinds of things.