Verse Collision

K

KojiVerse

Original poster
Hello there,

The name is Aleksei Koji and it has been a while since I have filled one of these out. It is pretty cool to be getting going again. I have taken a long break from roleplaying to get married and keep a job, but I want to get back on the horse.

I will give the super short introduction: I have been gaming for over 15 years now. I use to do it all the time and juggle like ten games at once online and in real life. I don't get much time for that anymore. I am a dutiful husband, burlesque ring leader and social worker. I am also a high functioning autistic with an odd way of looking at things and countless worlds bouncing around my head. I am excited to see what stories I can get involved with around here.

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to Iwaku Aleksei ^^
My name is Krystal, it's a pleasure to meet you xD
If you have any questions or problems you can ask anyone here, we're all friendly xP
And if you want to RP one x one with your own ideas I'm willing to be your partner x3
I hope you feel loved here!

Welcome to Iwaku Aleksei ^^
My name is Krystal, it's a pleasure to meet you xD
If you have any questions or problems you can ask anyone here, we're all friendly xP
And if you want to RP one x one with your own ideas I'm willing to be your partner x3
I hope you feel loved here!
Heyyy my name is Crystal too! Just spelled differently. ^_^

Hey! Welcome to Iwaku!!!! ^^
*Throws confetti everywhere*
This site is pretty awesomely amazing! :D
The people here are uber nice!
And it's nice to meet you! :D
Don't be afraid to hit me up if you wanna randomly talk! XD

Thank you C/Krystals for the warm welcome. And also Skyless Night. I am excited to get started. From what I can see this is a really great community.

Welcome to Iwaku, Koji.

Its great to have you here. ^^

Please enjoy your stay and have fun!