Verse Collision

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by KojiVerse, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Hello there,

The name is Aleksei Koji and it has been a while since I have filled one of these out. It is pretty cool to be getting going again. I have taken a long break from roleplaying to get married and keep a job, but I want to get back on the horse.

I will give the super short introduction: I have been gaming for over 15 years now. I use to do it all the time and juggle like ten games at once online and in real life. I don't get much time for that anymore. I am a dutiful husband, burlesque ring leader and social worker. I am also a high functioning autistic with an odd way of looking at things and countless worlds bouncing around my head. I am excited to see what stories I can get involved with around here.

Nice to meet you all.

2. hello! welcome!

3. Welcome to Iwaku Aleksei ^^
    My name is Krystal, it's a pleasure to meet you xD
    If you have any questions or problems you can ask anyone here, we're all friendly xP
    And if you want to RP one x one with your own ideas I'm willing to be your partner x3
    I hope you feel loved here!

4. Heyyy my name is Crystal too! Just spelled differently. ^_^

5. Lol wow that's cool ^^ xP

6. Hey! Welcome to Iwaku!!!! ^^
    *Throws confetti everywhere*
    This site is pretty awesomely amazing! :D
    The people here are uber nice!
    And it's nice to meet you! :D
    Don't be afraid to hit me up if you wanna randomly talk! XD

7. Thank you C/Krystals for the warm welcome. And also Skyless Night. I am excited to get started. From what I can see this is a really great community.

8. Welcome to Iwaku, Koji.

Its great to have you here. ^^

Please enjoy your stay and have fun!