Venus, My Goddess (Sailor Moon looking for F)

Oh, those were just added to it because me and my old partner discussed some things that could be anime-esk. I'll remove some that you're not comfortable with ^^

One of the things we planned was on either the sixth or one of their last dates, a friend of Dylan's invites both Mina and Dylan to a double date with his girlfriend. Turns out, he's led them to a Love Hotel and, in a seperate room, the couple finally express their mutual emotions for one another and... Well, fill in the blanks.

But that's what my old partner and I planned for later. Seeing as how we didn't start that version, we can modify it to our advantage ^^

Well I guess we'll figure it when we get there then. Shrug*

How was my post? Half got deleted while I was working on it so I had to rewrite but im on my phone so...how was my post?

It was awesome! I'm gonna reply a little later on, got other stuff to catch up on. I honestly can't wait to start ^^

And not bad for a phone post. Not bad at all.

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
I think you forgot to add why he pulled out a pen lol

Maybe :3

I was implying that she would write down the info about his job, but guess that wasn't clear :3

Oh. Yeah it wasn't. I was thinking she'd write down her number on his hand lol

Or that. Yeah. That works.

1360786.gif

This is how they will text. This way, you can show how many times Dylan will change what he types before he sends it to his crush lol!

this is the site:
livetyping

Oh my god that's awesome xD

• Thank You