Vengeance of the Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RestlessComfort

Original poster
Hello all! My name is Noah and welcome to the interest check for "Vengeance of the Void." With some Skyrim and Game of Thrones inspirations, this roleplay tells the story of 7 citizens of the Kingdom of Aoedien. The High King has called upon the 7 provinces of Aoedien to gather all their best warriors and send them to the Capitol to participate in a mysterious tournament. Nothing has been revealed about this tournament except that the citizens who win will be presented a special prize from the King himself. As the 7 tournament winners will come to find, the tournament is not even a stepping stone for the adventure ahead. Together, they will have to find a way to stop a dark force from creeping across the land and destroying everything in its wake.

Basically, it is a fun story, taking place in a midevil, Skyrim type world that will require 7 dedicated people to participate. The seven roleplayers will take on the role of the tournament winners and each will represent a different province (and race if you choose.) If you are curious to what these provinces are or what they represent, they have been made previously and are ready to be explained. So far, I have a total of 5 people, including myself, who have shown interested in this roleplay.

We need 2 dedicated writers, over 18, who would be willing to join. These writers need to be active at least once every two days (although I'd prefer every day.) If someone is not active for 4 days or more, their character will most likely be killed. If there is a circumstance, of course we will understand and hold off, just let us know. There will be no god modding, over powered characters, magic (until maybe later,) or unrealistic weaponry. Also, I would like to request that the people who show interest and ask to join are at least moderate writers. I don't like one or two sentence responses! They kill the story!

I'm also taking a risk by not making out stats for each character to decide fights. I like the freedom of you guys deciding what happens in the fights. All I ask is that you are open to defeat and realistic with the fights, because you will lose. No character in any reality is unable to be bested. If I decide you are too over powered or that you are being unrealistic in a fight, I will make quick work of fixing that issue. Basically, just be humble and smart. Obviously if you are a peasant with some backyard experience clashing swords with a trained knight head on, you will lose. I will be putting my faith in you so please just be good a roleplaying partner and have some fun!

I know all these strict requirements seem harping and serious and make me seem like a stuck up tool and an ass, but I'm a really laid back gm and I like to make fun and interesting roleplays. The only reason I have so many requirements is because I find when you do an rp like this and don't have a rule set, things go poorly very quick and the rp dies. If you meet the few requirements and can deal with the rules, then join! If you do join this roleplay, you won't be disappointed! We have good people, a well thought out story arc and history, and a pretty bad ass gm if I do say so myself ;D Hopefully i get some feed back on here. I'm looking forward to answering any questions any one has and seeing who will be joining us on this adventure. Thanks guys, talk to you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Dovahkiin and mango
Sweet. So, to everyone who looks at this interest check, know that Red Crow is one of the 5 mentioned in the introduction. We are still looking for 2 more :)

Reactions: mango
hey is this still happening? So sorry been real busy :( :( :(

Interesting and well thought-out, but alas, I am only 16 and still a child. Best of luck, though! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.