VAULT WAR - The Hall of Fame

If nothing else, at this point he was feeling a bit awkward, someone already was giving him a slightly creepy stare, and another, he could have sworn, just glanced at him, spit on the ground, and left. He was beggining to think that perhaps he wasn't welcome here. He thought for a second that he should probably just leave, there was a moment for him that there was nothing something urgent to take care of. Besides leaving would be perfectly simple, but it was the very idea of arriving at this place that left him extremely curious and confused. He hadn't known of this world and at this point he would have never believed that there was something that had been hidden from him. To make matters even stranger he hadn't even made an attempt to come here in the first place

...so why was he here?

There had to be a reason and until he found some answers he wasn't about to just run away.

Some of the biengs in the room were simply put, friehtening. Jonathan had seen many horrors lurking upon many of the worlds, but there was no mistaking it, these people were god-like and radiated with the same powerful aura that he had felt when he first took over his own world. He never was very good at making small talk or talking to new people. What was really stopping him from speaking to someone though? It was funny how he was suddenly being cautious for once, he was, for the first time, worried...even a bit... scared? Right from the start and until now as he sought out world after world and took control of them, he had never once taken much time to think of any consequences, he simply knew that he wanted to bring life back to these worlds and to protect them from harm. That fiery determination and passion had driven him all along and now was not the time to let his emotions control him. All of those ideas, those creations, those souls under his control...how could he ever think of protecting them if he was going to cower in fear and shy away at the face of something potentially bigger than him. Jonathan cleared his throat and stared back at the paculiar being that had been staring so intently at him.

"What is this place?"

His voice was a bit raspy at first, but finally Jonathan had found his voice.

The mask notched downwards, imitating pensiveness.

[ I am here and there, everywhere. Worlds and the universe mean the same to me. ]

The robes blew in the missing wind once, then winked away. The mask fell with a clatter to the ground, the eyes sockets dull and transparent to the ground below.

​Effort nudged the mask carefully with his boot until it was touching the multicolored ink stuff.

'Inkling? What an interesting name...' And that made Red wonder about her own name. Was RedWinter her name, or a title. The name seemed to be just like the cloak and mask she wore; hiding who she truly was. But after forgetting herself, why did she hide? Was there something to fear beneath the hood? But then again, why did it all matter. If she could not remember the past, then what was the point in dwelling in it? It was time to remove that burden and look forward. Perhaps this amnesia would be the fresh start she needed.

"Call me RedWinter."

Paorou-Sama

He recognised him from the drawings. The crimson-caped one, a minor player in the Vault.

Asmodeus doubted that Paorou had ever mattered much to Iwaku.

So from one Asian to another, Asmodeus stepped through the cloud of departing Chronos, passing the chuckling Paorou-Sama and approaching Jonathan Sasaki. The demon's voice rang out loud and clear through the Hall. "You are in the one and only place where you are safe, Sasaki. For if there is one memory that abides in me it is this: it is very lonely at the top of Iwaku."

His barefoot kicked aside Unanun's mask, sending it clattering against the wall. And then he circled Sasaki, eclipsing him by a good two feet. Strange site indeed... amongst fellow gods.

"How does it feel, boy? To hold the greater power of Iwaku in your hands? Are you ready to lead us? To make a better place? Bring order to the chaos?"

His hand extended, a palm of grey husk touching Sasaki's cheek, the goat-helm drawing close. There was wailing beneath the demon's robe, the twin children writhing beneath his chest, faces forming and dissolving in flesh. They wept as if Sasaki was the monster that haunted them.

"You're distressing my babies..." Asmodeus leant over him, voice slipping poison-like into his ear. "They whisper your unreadiness. As if it needed any reference." His other hand gripped Sasaki's shoulder, the swallow of shadow complete. "Why not shed this heavy burden, boy, and give your power to me?"

Then a whisper, that seemed to fill the Hall, that seemed to shiver in every wall and every heart. "I know what is best for Iwaku."

Excesmyr looked over to the newcomer that had appeared. Sasaki was his name. It sounded familiar, like he should know him. But like a fading memory he couldn't form a face or name or any resemblance of any importance. It bothered him, but apparently he held great power and was a force to be reckoned with.

He noted him and turned back to the GeekOut. "Well, I don't conquer them, rather than 'liberate' them." He leaned against the wall. He felt weak and his rendezvous hasn't showed up yet. This was getting ridiculous with the new faces showing up everywhere.

For a brief moment, a feeling of anger rushed over him...almost animalistic like in nature. It was strange, Jonathan even felt a sort of, growl, trying to escape his throat. In fact, the moment he opened his mouth to speak, a low growl or more accurately a kind of hiss escaped from his mouth for but a brief second, before he shut his mouth and coughed a bit. He'd would have to worry about what apparently had just happened to him later, for now he looked straight into the eyes of Amso and quickly brushed away the hand that was gripping onto his shoulder.

"I see...if what you say is true, and I am the strongest here, the only reason you dare to confront me...is because this world does not allow for our true power to be used, if we were anywhere else I highly doubt you would have laid a single finger on me, let alone attempt these mental tricks of yours..."

Jonathan's body began to radiate with a small but bright white light and a transparent set of large angelic wings could almost be made out jutting from his back.

"...I would say a bit more...but..."

Jonathan felt the voice eerily makes it way into the very depths of his soul...

"...It appears someone else wishes to speak..."

She smiled at him. "Liberation, now there is a wonderful word. So many concepts tied up in such a small package." The glow had spread, and now was forming luminescent text that changed constantly on her skin. "May your endeavors succeed." The writing spilled out around her in a cloud of symbols, and she was gone.

A sharp pop brought Cymansis to a massive hall. "What the... Whoa!" He exclaimed as he fell backwards onto his rear, taking in the massive surroundings and immense power levels all at once made his knees too weak to hold him up. After he pulled himself off the ground and composed himself, he looked around and took everything in a much less obvious manner, almost tripping over a dark, masked creature in the process.

Enezrel Felt himself move to the Hall, Enezrel brushed his hair aside, viewing this place of peace, then seeing a person completely covered,cape, mask the works, (Redwinter) Talking to some one, (Secluded-Inkling) and walked over there, he held his hand on his sword, the stings still tied around it, "My name is Enezrel Solomon VonHelsing Santi, And you two seem like worthy people, I feel some kinship as if we have met once in another life, will you tie your Honors with mine? an allegiance to speak?" He held out his other hand, the one with an intricate ice blue ring on it... but not the one on his sword...

"RedWinter. You have a strange name as well." Quickly trying to save herself from sounding rude, "but it's a very lovely name." Her head turned spotting a male wiping her colored ink on a mask quickly dying it then to another entering into the room. He seemed nice but honestly, she found anyone nice even if they weren't in the slightest.

The woman released a small, almost silent giggle hearing the voice of the random man that walked up to them. Taking his hand, which was surprising soft, Inkling smiled lightly. "You can speak loosely if you'd like. It's very nice to meet you Enez-rail...Enisreel..." A sigh followed from the defeat followed by a nod to simply things. "Ene." The woman's eyes quickly widened in knowing that name, without reason of how. Inkling shook it off. How could she know the person before her? They had just met. These two people began to feel more like old friends. It was strange but on second thought, it was still nice to be associating with others.

The aircraft descended, engines screaming as the Stormbird touched down, the hydraulics hissing as it opened, revealing ten Astartes marching down the ramp, their slate grey warplate trimmed with gold, their pauldrons emblazoned with neither sigil nor heraldry, begun them strode another, his own armour a mirror of his lieutenants, barring the trappings of a legion proconsul, as he reached the honor guard he reached for the helmet clamps, removing the helmet with a hiss of depressurisation.

his face was scarred and pitted, a crimson lens set in brass plates replacing his left eye.

the warmaster strode towards the meetin place, his lieutenants following.

Enezrel liked the sound of his new nickname, :"I was not Aware that I was speaking tightly. I will attempt t speak loosely uh Dawg..." his face turned red "I believe i'll stick to my 'Tight' way of speaking..."

RedWinter giggled slightly at the stranger, but all sound was muffled, so hopefully no one heard. 'What an odd fellow,' she thought. RedWinter had the full intent on delaying and playing the game before suggesting an alliance, but this boy just jumped to the conclusion. Fine with her. "I have run into a snag in my recent conquest, perhaps an ally or two," she said shooting a glance back at Inkling, "might just aid me, and you, in all this." She shrugged, trying to act casual "Might be fun." Little did they know, she was smiling. 'Another life hum? Might as well have.' They seemed well enough, and if not great allies, they at least made good enough company.

Denali entered the hall, looking around at the others unsure of what is going on. Silent and shy as she was, she stood there listening to the others as they yapped away to one another. Occasionally, she would lookout the window, noticing the a change that something was in the air and she could sense it, but wasn't sure if what was danger or something else. Maybe her emotions and thoughts were playing with her once again.