VAULT WAR - JOIN THE WAR!

NAME: Timbolonian
APPEARANCE: Warrior_at_peace.jpg
POWER: 17
SANITY: 49
TYPE: Magical Elven Shadow World

BASE: Lume
Timbolonian awoke in a frozen forest. As he rose to his feet he saw that he was standing on a mountain over looking a bustling city. With a confused scratch of his head he made his way into town. He blended quietly with the folk appearing to be just another young man roaming about. But all seemed to exist as a faint shadow, but not so faint he couldn’t influence events. He watched and listened and as news of war and unease reached his ears he schemed a masterful plan.

Timbolonian was a self-claimed title. It was his affirmation that all nations would be his and all citizens belonging to him, Timbolites. He struck from the shadows silently taking out elves and humans of importance. He advocated to the townsfolk, raving about the unjust rule they were subject to and gathering his own followers. After time, it spread to all towns on the continent of Lume, and eventually all were under his direct command. Armies of Elves and Humans answered to him and his frozen wonderland.

[
V] [A] [U] [L] [T]

CONQUESTS:
Silver Thorn: An abandoned castle
Silent Hill: SALVATION
- interest check

ABSOLUTES:
AWARDS:

NAME: 'ShatteredSound'

APPEARANCE:
Hair: Dark Brown, almost Black

Eyes: Bright Green (wears black sclera contacts as not to show)

Physical Description: Weighing in at approximately 135 pounds, Shattered has a rather slim form for his height. Despite his scrawny limbs and thin body, he has immense strength, stamina, willpower and battle power. His hair drapes about down to his lower back and is not worn in a style of any kind, but is parted down the center of his forehead, covering his ears. Shattered wears three military dog-tags around his neck, two of which have his personal information on it and are on one chain, the third nobody has ever seen and is on its own chain. It is rumored that it has a photo of a lost loved one on it, but this has not been proven. In his pocket, he carries a small snare drum, large enough to bat two fingers upon. This is used for entertainment when bored or nervous, as it is a stress reliever for him. His skin tone is a tanned shade, about that of a basic cork board, but a little brighter. He has a large scar on his chest, stretching from his left shoulder to the bottom of the right side of his ribs. This was given to him during a fight with an unknown enemy.

Apparel: Normally found wearing the same outfit pretty much all the time. Shattered usually wears a large, baggy pear of light grey sweat pants with a plethora of pockets to compliment a completely black and skin-tight long sleeve shirt. This shirt is worn beneath a long blue trenchcoat with a very large zipper down the front that is constantly unzipped. He also tends to enjoy wearing fingerless gloves. Shattered has a pair of dark gray rimless glasses that he can see perfectly fine without but continues to wear because he enjoys them. Lastly, Shattered usually doesn't wear anything more than a pair of Nike sneakers that are as gray as his pants, except they have some stripes on 'em.

POWER: 67

SANITY: 56

TYPE: Fantasy Citizen World

BASE: Elemental Knights
[V] [A] [U] [L] [T]

CONQUESTS:

ABSOLUTES:

AWARDS:

NAME: Unanun, faceless abstract.

"What am I, where am I, who am I, when am I ... why am I?"

"I am."

APPEARANCE:

rakshas.jpg

VAULT

[P]ower: 5+5+9 = 19
[A]ge: 30
[S]anity: 30 + 1 = 31
[T]ype: Ghost World
[BASE]: ONI HIGH

CONQUESTS:

~ Guardians of Time (reboot) - [ghost]
~ The Final Chapter - [ghost]

ABSOLUTES:

** Guardians of Time (reboot) - [ghost] - None
** The Final Chapter - [ghost] - None

AWARDS:

As The Prince of Avatars, I will accept in joining in on the war.

I request to partake in this battle. My name is Amber, Amber Sant.

Yeah, I've gotten busy with a new job and stuff... so... I don't think I can put in the effort needed to revise the rule system.

I still think this a promising metagame, and I still want to play.

Ain't no Asmo got time for that.