VAULT WAR - Chat & Questions

hall of fame ne thread asmo put up go back to the vault war forum list it'll be at the bottom

Asmo, I was going to wait to ask for your help in understanding your roleplay tonight and then take action tomorrow, but apparently I have to do both right now. Excesmyr is attacking my base(?) and didn't know it was mine. 1. is there some way to halt the battle and come to some kind of a truce or tie. 2. How do I go about asking for people's aid in this battle if I have to fight, because if I'm on my own, I'm dead already.

Unsure of what to do.

So once we occupy a world its going to be hard to find every different thread then is in contact with it how did you find that out for the threads you gave us Asmo? Did you just have to go through them all? That could take forever.
Yep. I plotted the location of each one. That's why I'm stressed and snappy. :) You can do you own mapping in future. :P

also ones we conquer a world do we need approval or something before adding it to our character sheet?
Once I mark a world with the "OCCUPIED" prefix, you can add it to your character sheet

If attacking an unoccupied world, what does that world do to fight back? As far as I can tell if your sanity is higher you can simply overun it with sanity attacks no matter what its power...is this correct?
If you can reduce the world to 0 power with ONE SINGLE sanity attack, then you conquer it successfully.

my last attacked world was at midnight last night do I need to wait till then before I can attack again?
There has to be at least 24 hours between each post you make in the War Record.

Where do we establish who is an ally to whom?
PMs, facebook, Skype, smoke signals. It's all informal.

Asmo, I was going to wait to ask for your help in understanding your roleplay tonight and then take action tomorrow, but apparently I have to do both right now. Excesmyr is attacking my base(?) and didn't know it was mine. 1. is there some way to halt the battle and come to some kind of a truce or tie. 2. How do I go about asking for people's aid in this battle if I have to fight, because if I'm on my own, I'm dead already.

Unsure of what to do.

If Excesmyr's attacking your OCCUPIED world, and wants to beat you up, then he needs to create a roleplay thread with the BATTLE prefix.

Then it's up to others if they come to your aid.

If you want a truce then try asking for a truce in-character and see what happens.

The Views keep changing so from the time I post my conquest to the time someone reads it one of them moves.

Yep. We're working on a fix for that now.

If I use a psychological attack, and the worlds tie in Sanity, who wins?

...What if views where tied?

Also read from bottom to top btw...

Hunter
: Asmo should just say we can't travel using view counts. [23rd January 08:48 PM]

Vay
: Night. [23rd January 08:48 PM]

Revision
: *wanders off to bed* [23rd January 08:48 PM]

Ozryel
: But that would disable it for ALL forums. [23rd January 08:46 PM]

Isabella Hime
: Waking up this early and then working through the day time feels weird.. [23rd January 08:46 PM]

Xnijmai
: ALL ALWAYS [23rd January 08:46 PM]

Vay
: Instead the option to sort by view coult might be dissabled. [23rd January 08:46 PM]

Xnijmai
: ALWAYS WAYING [23rd January 08:46 PM]

Hunter
: That is going to make things difficult. [23rd January 08:46 PM]

Xnijmai
: ALWAYS WATCHING [23rd January 08:46 PM]

Xnijmai
: I WAS ALWAYS HERE [23rd January 08:46 PM]

Hunter
: ...grr [23rd January 08:46 PM]

Ozryel
: It can't be frozen! [23rd January 08:46 PM]

Vay
: No, there is no way to freeze it. [23rd January 08:46 PM]

Revision
: It cannot be frozen. [23rd January 08:46 PM]

Revision
: No, Hunter. [23rd January 08:45 PM]

Ozryel
: REVI, GO TO BED. [23rd January 08:45 PM]

Hunter
: Stupid Vault keeps changing view counts can someone freeze it? Asmo said he would talk to Diana about it. [23rd January 08:45 PM]

Just to double check. we can pass through worlds without taking them over correct?
And then we can attack and take over worlds from worlds we don't own?

can my absolute be used with my base attack power when trying to take over another world like my 21 absolute+ 55 base power to attack a world with 76 power and take it over?

If I use a psychological attack, and the worlds tie in Sanity, who wins?
View Count breaks the tie. But only causes 1 point of Power damage. So you'd need to be able to defeat the world with just 1 point of Power.

...What if views where tied?
Get someone to view your thread, ASAP.

Asmo should just say we can't travel using view counts.
That may be our only solution... coming to a decision now.... *processing processing*

Just to double check. we can pass through worlds without taking them over correct?
Unless someone lives there and doesn't want your kind trampling on his crops.

And then we can attack and take over worlds from worlds we don't own?
Yep. It just might make the Escape move a little trickier if you fuck up.

can my absolute be used with my base attack power when trying to take over another world like my 21 absolute+ 55 base power to attack a world with 76 power and take it over?
You have to conquer the world with ONE attack. So that's either an Absolute attack, or your core Power. You can't combine the two.... just like you can't combine them in the same round of PVP Combat.

You can throw it away. But you can't get the power back.

If I do an absolute World merge and change my homeworld, is my power still the sum of my empire or does it return to the base?
(I've assumed lower until further notice)

Question about absolute type changing - must my TOTAL power be lesser than the world prior to capturing it, or is it simply my older BASE power that must be lesser than the new world?

The world you change TO has to have more Power than your TOTAL SCORE so far.

Type change is a reward for taking down a mighty opponent (either with help or through Sanity attacks)