VAULT WAR - Chat & Questions

Question #1: Can our character morph or shape shift in any form?
You can do anything you want as long as you give it a Power value when in combat.

Question #2: Would the creatures that inhabit the world in the abyss be considered living or are they just thoughts or are they dead or is it just unknown?
Whatever you want. There's all kinds of worlds.

Question #3: Is energy amount of replies or amount of posts? You say replies, but I thought I best clarify.
Yes, REPLIES. It's how much psychic feedback an idea has been given.

Question #4: When conquering a world are you doing it with an army or just with yourself or is it just up to you?
Up to you. Imaginaaaaaaaaaation.

Question #5: When we arrive on our base world are we instantly tied to it and gain power over it or control or what?
Yes, you have godlike connection and power over your conquered worlds.

6. Are we jumping from thread to thread, or page to page, when we move? Can we only move within our own page? Do we need to move to a world in our page thread by thread in order to conquer it?
You can move to one ADJACENT thread and conquer it. Then... you'll have two conquered threads in a row. And so on. Think of it as your empire expanding. How you sort the page determines what threads are adjacent to you and thus up for grabs.

We're allowed to jump to any world that we own, is that a free movement or does it cost us our move for that day?

Free movement.

kk so I want to make a power absolute "pipebomb" 21 power, how would I list this? use the link or what?

How do you attack another thread and where do you post the attack?

you post it in the war record, if it has someone already occuping it you also have to start a new thread with the prefix BATTLE you attack with your power stat there should be a mock battle in one of the war threads

so if im surrouned by unoccipied threads i could take those over and amass power age and sanity and all that

Yeah. If you're able to conquer an adjacent thread, then you can make do that once a day and start expanding your empire.

It's all explained in the War Record.

And Absolutes go on your character sheet. Just describe them like you would on any normal character sheet.

If i change my homeworld (I believe this is possible by switching to another world to get a different character class right?) can i destroy the original homeworld like I could a conquered world?

ok then so if my home base is attacked or one of my worlds is how would i know would i look in the war records or would i be notified?

Someone will start a thread describing the battle.

Hopefully they'd PM you too.

Then I'd start yelling at you.

[MENTION=17]Porg[/MENTION]: I'm gonna say NO to destroying your Starting World. If we go down that route then it'd just be allowing people to change their core stats over and over.

So can we only attack worlds at out "current location"? As in, I currently own two worlds, can I attack two worlds in one turn?

when I make an absolute and add power to it is that power permantly removed from my base stats?

1. So can we only attack worlds at out "current location"? As in, I currently own two worlds, can I attack two worlds in one turn?
No. Only 1 conquest per turn. But the world you attack can be adjacent to any of your occupied territories.

2. when I make an absolute and add power to it is that power permantly removed from my base stats?
Yes.

So once we occupy a world its going to be hard to find every different thread then is in contact with it how did you find that out for the threads you gave us Asmo? Did you just have to go through them all? That could take forever.

also ones we conquer a world do we need approval or something before adding it to our character sheet?

If attacking an unoccupied world, what does that world do to fight back? As far as I can tell if your sanity is higher you can simply overun it with sanity attacks no matter what its power...is this correct?

my last attacked world was at midnight last night do I need to wait till then before I can attack again?