lord of ruin
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
- Writing Levels
- Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I am generally an aggressive roleplayer. Usually when it's my own plot idea, I steer the story. That's not to say that I wouldn't mind letting someone else take the reins for a change.
- Favorite Genres
- Fantasy, Historical, Historical Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Romance, Angst, Steampunk, Space Opera
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Furry, master/slave, childhood best friends, anything involving children (lol),
( vast, empty sea )
A chill search for some bangin' one/one roleplays
What up folks, this disaster of a human being is back at it again. Does she actually want to write and roleplay, or is she just bored and lonely? Your guess is as good as hers. *Finger guns* Ahahaha... In all seriousness, let's give it a shot, someone, anyone. You never know if and when you'll strike gold.
Well, I guess I'll take pity on her, you think, as you peruse my search thread. But, the thought occurs to you, do we got chemistry? Are we compatible? The questions keep you up at night.
Not to worry, I've painstakingly put together a roleplaying Tinder profile for your perusal. Please swipe right.
- I write anywhere between 500 - 1000+ words. Depends on what's happening, but expect at least 500. And they're not just 500 words of fluff either. It's 500 words of me eye fucking your character, or telegraphing body language hard, etc. Things that you can take in/reply to. Now, I'm not saying I expect this much... But I tend to lose interest if I'm giving you 500+ words of me noticing each and every nuance of what your character is doing, and you giving me 100 word dry ass replies. Take that how you will.
- I write a lot but I don't write very often, lmao... I'm busy and my ability to write will either love me and make itself comfortable for a few days, or literally just flip me off and then fuck off to parts unknown. At most I post once a week. I don't mind nudges or check-ins, but if you're a faster paced person, I'm likely not the partner for you.
- At this point, I don't give a fuck if you only play women or only play bottoms or whatever. I tend towards writing dudes, and my characters are assertive in general. Just... don't tell me if you only play women and bottoms exclusively. What I don't know, I won't judge you for lmao.
- I do M/M and F/M. I have never actually done F/F, and I'll likely be pickier about femslash plots, but feel free to pitch me your ideas.
- I love plotting with partners. I love plotting with enthusiastic partners. Again, no one likes typing out PARAGRAPHS and getting a 'k' in return. If I feel like you don't give a fuck, I will lose interest. Or more like scuttle away into a hole, but same shit.
- Please. Please. Please. Do not just reply here with an 'I like this plot.' and nothing else. Do not reply here asking me to PM you. I have never understood that. Either post here or message me, but if you like a plot, expand on it. They're not completed ideas where we literally don't need to discuss anything else and just add water. In short: come to me with a solid idea. Give me something I can work with.
- Last thing: feel free to stalk my history for samples, but the way I write tends to be almost... worshipful? If that makes sense? Narcissists interact, because my character will notice little things about yours, and whether they start off as friends, enemies or anything in between, my character will find yours fascinating. Roleplaying is a little like sex, in that I write to satisfy and flatter my partner. It's a good way to build chemistry between our characters.