Varius Giovanni x RangerKay

Nora frowned, her pretty lips lowering at the corners. She sat up and leaned in closer, looking over him before meeting his eyes again.

"And how are you going to convince her of that is you look nothing like her? Even cousins look similar in someway...She isn't brain dead you know. far from it in fact..."

He frowned...."There must be a way..." He shook his head. "I can pretend to be a friend from the village coming to check on her..." He smiled.

"That is better..." she admitted. "It isn't uncommon for visits to happen. Just watch your words...don't give yourself or me away or neother of us get what we want."

She stood up and looked out the window, seeing that it was now late morning. The beautiful blonde looked back to him.

"Lydia should be here soon since lunch hour is approaching...you will reognize her when she gets here. She is always dressed to impress, and if you know what Aiden Buford looks like they look...related. But for now I will give this place a wide berth. She sees me here and it's over. I will be back tomorrow to check in and see how things went..."

The girl quickly ducked out of the building, unnoticed by any other of the patrons.

He smiled and watched as she left, admiring the way she moved and the way she thought. She was perfect for him in every way...except for the fact that she was attached already.

As she made her way back to the school she couldn't help but think about the man who was helping her. He was Anti-Mage but he was the only shot she had left at getting Lysander's attention. But what happened if this didn't work? Nora shook her head and sighed. It had to right? Just then his image flashed again in her mind and she shook it away. As appealing as the man was to her she had feelings for Lysander...but at the same time there was something she wasn't going to awknowladge at the time being. Once she approached the barrier she gathered herself and got someone to get her through the barrier...It was Lydia and Alstair on their way to that pub for some drinks. A sly but strangely appealing grin cracked the corner of one of her lips. Yes,,,everything was going as she had set up last night. Now it was that man's turn...and for some reason beyond her understanding she trusted he would get the job done.

Kiren smiled, standing to go over to the bar, waiting for the woman to come in before he started his tale.

Lydia walked into the bar, dressed head to toe in appealing clothing. But her clothes were not as skin tight as usual since she was going to be with Alistair soon here. She didn't want men crawling all over her only to have him walk in and see that. Right now her mind and heart were set on the water mage. After all these years she finally had his attention. The woman slipped up the the bar, tucking her short hair behind her ears and letting out a soft sigh. Alistair had told her to go ahead of him...that he had forgotten something back at the castle. Now she would have to wait on her own, trying to melt into the bar scene. The tender passed her a fairly large cup with a drink in it...telling her that one of the men on the bar had bought it for her. Biting her lip she swished the liquid around in the cup, almost unwilling to wait for too long to start drinking.

Kiren sighed, taking up a conversation with the bartender. "I just wish to see her...I wanted to make sure she was okay...but now I can't get in..." He took a swig of his beer, fake tears entering his eyes. "She traveled here alone you know...I didn't hear about it until the next day...she had lied and said she was going somewhere else but I knew..." He looked down into his ale sadly, taking on a pitiful expression.