1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance
Hello, everyone! I'm Ashlynn! I'm currently seeking partners for 1x1 roleplays, preferably through Gmail since my access to Iwaku is, sorely, limited. I don't really have a limit on the number of partners I'm accepting, and my post style varies from partner to partner. I can post anything from a single paragraph to 3+ if I'm really into the roleplay.

The pairings listed in the title are listed in order of preference, with myself playing the female in the first. I am a switch, though I tend to have a heavy submissive lean.

I prefer to set up most of the plotline with my potential partner, so the concepts below are mostly just barebones ideas that we can work with to suit both of our tastes!

Knight x Squire - MC is a young woman, fleeing from her noble heritage by apprenticing herself to a Knight from an independent Order, YC. Learning the art of chivalry and battle from YC, exploring the medieval countryside as well as their blossoming relationship.

CEO x Personal Assistant - YC is a young, independently wealthy entrepreneur in charge of her own company. MC is your personal assistant, hired at first solely for my appearance but kept for my ability to ensure that you make it on time and presentable to all of your meetings despite your nights of debauchery and hedonism.

Skyrim - This one is fairly open-ended. I would love to discuss a roleplay set in the world of Skyrim, though whether or not one of our characters is the Dragonborn is negotiable.

Again, the above are just basic ideas! If you have an idea of your own that you'd like to try out, feel free to get ahold of me. The email I'll be using is [email protected]. Feel free to respond here, PM me, or email me!

Status
Not open for further replies.