Various Ideas

K

Kiki

Original poster
Detective Juno (Junalee) Fong has always had bad luck within her personal life, ever since her childhood starting with the murder of her father. Now at the age of twenty five, she doesn't have anyone besides herself in her family and doesn't let her coworkers or her 'friends' know anything about her family. The young woman keeps herself busy with work at the homicide and narcortics divison in New York City or get drunk alone in her apartment. She recently took a murder case that had the most unusual crime scene without any trace of a weapon and body slashed open with the blood drained out of the corpse. The next day her boss had assigned her a partner for the case, who appears to be a normal guy in truth is a supernatural creature wanting to find out what's behind the victim's death. Will Juno finally break out of her shell or crumble further? Will the murderer ever be caught or continue their killing spree and make Juno one of its victims?

sample_2d32c176434136335510403e01ef727d_zps65bf5f74.jpg

snow_touhou_blue_hair_red_eyes_hinanawi_tenshi_anime_girls_1680x1050_wallpaper_Wallpaper_2560x1600_wwwwallpaperswacom_zpsbefa08a2.jpg
cancerstick_zps6885d80b.jpg
Haiden Krad (he or she) had a twin and they were inseparable as their 'friends' would say about them, but that was cut short during their Junior year of high school when the other had went out on a late night walk without Haiden. They didn't return that same night and was found in their favorite park dead with their throat slit. Ever since the incident Haiden has been seeing their dead twin all the time and is even spoken to. (He or She) had tried to tell their supposed friends that they were able to see and still talk to their dead twin, but they started to avoid Haiden or call them a freak behind their back. The lonely soul now keeps to there self and continues to have conversations with their sibling and tries to get answers to how they were killed and who or what did it. About a year later, a new student (he or she) had recently moved to the town and had a small encounter with Haiden on their first day of school as a Senior. The new person already starts to think the same way as the other students in the school. Will Haiden solve their twin's murder and fall in love? Or will (he or she) drop dead as well? And what is the secret the new student hiding?

The possible parings for this plot: MxF, FxF, MxM
373481_zps1649a9b6.jpg

99d52eb91dbc4d79dac7a6955d611d34-1_zps0fe714a6.jpg

I'm open to practically everything, so if you don't want to do any of these plots we can discussion another one in a PM.
Let me know if you're interested by either posting here or PMing.

Oh! Oh this is perfect for Drake! His kind are always undercover! They're demon hunters and maybe Drake was drawn to it by the unusual death in hopes of tracking down a demon! Brilliant I say!

Oh, and I meant the first one >.> Oops.

I'm really interested in the second prompt. PM me if you're still interested in this when you return from hiatus.

In interested in the first one. If you're still open feel free to shoot me a pm :)