various fandom roleplay search! ( oc x canon // doubles )

P

pockichi

Original poster
๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

hiya !! my name is ray, my pronouns are she/her/they/them, and i'm currently looking for roleplay partners that would like to do canon x oc roleplays ( doubling ) with me. if you don't know what doubling is, please ask me and i'd be happy to provide you an example !! i typically write between 6 - 12 paragraphs, but in all reality, i match lengths with my partner. i only ask that you're able to write at least 2 paragraphs. :)) i do write ooc in lowercase. in roleplay, i use proper grammar and i'm quite literate. if you'd like proof, i'd be happy to provide you with a writing sample.

๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

โœŽ general roleplay rules - no god-modding, no controlling my character/k!lling them unless given permission, and no one liners. as noted above, the least i will accept is 2 paragraphs please!

โœŽ be at least 18 or up.

โœŽ i write in third person and descriptive style. i tend to stay away from script, but i'm not opposed to it -- just as long as it has depth.

โœŽ i'm fine writing here or via email, but i'm mostly active on discord so i'd prefer a roleplay there if possible.

โœŽ don't be surprised if i try to befriend you ! i find that becoming friends with my roleplay partners helps us open up to new ideas, and besides -- it can be fun !!

โœŽ my ships, almost all of the time, are mxf, but i'm fine with any pairings you have in mind for your side of the story.

โœŽ i reserve the right to refuse a roleplay.

๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ

i have a google doc with all of my fandoms. here is a link to them - LIST OF FANDOMS

please dm me if interested ! thank you so much for your time <3