Vario Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red paused his 'dexterity training' to listen to the HS's announcement. After hearing of the news, he almost groaned. He was covered in bits of egg, white, shell and yolk. "Do we have time to clean up first? I'd lose a lot of my intimidating giant robot look if I'm covered in eggs." He asked the Head Scientist. It was important to him, since most people were unwilling to fight an atomic metal super-robot, which is what most people thought he was at first glance. Red wasn't entirely sure if Christina knew that he was a person in a suit, not a robot. Regardless, he was still covered in eggs; hopefully, he could hose them off before they left.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Gray, gray
Gray grunted and moved into the jet after hearing the HS, no need to stay in the facility now right? "This better than assassination though.. And might I say, that was bold there buddy. Foolishly bold since you're kinda still on HS' experimental usage list." The teen drawled when she heard Brown's words as she took a bottle from one of the mini fridges before taking her seat. Gray really lacked any care for art, she enjoyed music and the like but with the paintings and poems.. Eh, not so much. But in the end this is a mission for the full team rather than with pairs or quartets. Which meant possible censoring since the kiddies wouldn't be entirely use to this, it's been a couple months since the last major full team mission. On the other hand it may push them to be more serious, though they kinda are..

It was regular for her to be placed alone due to the rather brutal means of ending missions, it wasn't her fault for causing blood to splatter everywhere that time before! Gray managed to keep the place standing at least, unlike a selected few.. But for the sake of mistrust, there was no way she was going to reveal her playing cards similar to how Indigo had. "Besides if it's art, we probably can't do wide scale attacks that might damage said artwork or the place. Don't want people mad at the facility for that mishap. That equals bad stuff for us."

Brown followed Grey's example and took a drink from the fridge. He sat across from grey on the helicopter. He took a swig of the drink and sighed. He looked up at grey. "Look all I'm saying is that these politicians may be the ones responsible for our detainment and our forced labor. So I'm sorry if I don't feel that bad for them. As for the art well... it may be out of our hands if said valuables were destroyed due to the enemy. If I have to save these fat cats and politricks(term for corrupted politicians) then I'm going to at least have some fun. As for the old man... well he can go flog himself. If you haven't noticed grey, I can take what ever he can throw at me. To him we are just desposable assets, so if he tries to get rid of me im going to make it as difficult as possible. I will never stop fighting him. I will escape and if I can I'll bring everyone with me."

Black, #161616
Black already expected a delay in his work, but the fact that he was held like a prisoner began to annoy him. Luckily, it seemed like had had an opportunity to get rid of some stress. Black finished the last few lines on his work and then got up. He only took his tools and drones with him. That was what he was most comfortable with, and there would probably be food on the helicopter.

Once there, he sat down and listened to Brown. Black broke out in a laugh when he heard Brown's last sentence.
[BCOLOR=#333333]"My my. What a lovely idea. But let's assume that you would get past various obstacles. What then? Get a job and live a normal life? Become a hero acknowledged by the people? Good luck with either one. We are different, and people fear what is unknown or different. That is by the way the reason many are afraid of the dark. They can't see what lurks in the shadows, and their mind races at that could come to get them. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Anyway. With our powers, we will most likely be abominations for them. If not immediately, then once they realize what risk each and everyone of us is. [/BCOLOR]
2 of[BCOLOR=#333333] us are unstable,[/BCOLOR] one has to wear an armor to make sure not everything in a square mile dies, you could break someone's body with just one moment of missing attention, Gray here hasn't mastered her power control yet, making her a thread to any electric system,[BCOLOR=#333333] and everyone else is potentially just as dangerous.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]But don't get me wrong. I'm not accepting to be the HS little lab rat either. I'm just tolerating it for now, and you should do the same until you have an actual plan. Rush things, and the HS will send all of us after you."[/BCOLOR]

From the looks of it, Brown was not the only one with thoughts of making an escape. Black did the same, and who could blame him? His mind wanted nothing more than to build and research things. It was his biggest desire, which was limited due to the rules of the facility. It would be only a matter of time until Black would snap, and whenever this was good or bad for vario was something only time would tell.

Brown glared at black about how he responded to his speech. He took a moment before answering his question. "Well to be honest I always planed on opening a bed and breakfast. People only fear the darkness because there is no light to illuminate them. It is up to us to light the way of understanding through the darkness of fear. I refuse to be a simple weapon of destruction. Come now grey I'm sure with your brilliance you could help keep them stable. I'm sure that grey only needs a little more time to master her powers. She is probably the hardest worker out of all of us. As for red... I'm sure that between us we could find a way to have red live outside his suit somehow. I don't pretend to have all the answers, but I am trying my best to figure it out. By the way Black even if the old man sent you after me none of you would stand a chance. Due to the very thorough experiments I've had to go through, I have found that with my powers it will be very hard to stop me."

Green had smiled her thanks to Christina as she had gone in, but didn't manage a verbal reply. She was too distracted to really listen.. So, she simply sat at the piano, all but ready to play. Just as she had started playing Beethoven's 'Fur Elise', the announcement was made that they were being deployed. Sighing in frustration, she reluctantly left the piano, slipping out of the room quietly and listening to the debriefing they were given, before settling in the helicopter with the others. Just another day on the job..

All-serious, she listened to the others as they began tossing ideas, quietly thinking over the variables. "Don't suppose we could get a holo-print of the building the target has infiltrated..?" she asked, quietly. While it was just the colors in the room, she knew the scientists were watching and listening intently. Usually, Green had a tendency to stay quiet during the planning phase.. She wasn't the smartest of the group, so she figured the tacticianist role just wasn't her part to play. Which, may have been partially why she decided not to butt in on the current conversation. That, and because she didn't talk much, period. Let alone with all of the colors present.

~~~~~~~~

Gold had offered Sapphire a smile and nod at the reply, both amused and impressed with the girl's determination. "Certainly sounds interesting... Thank you," she chimed, curtly. The kinder attitude she always seemed to offer Sapphire was seldom seen by the other colors; if they ever saw it at all. Which, there was a high chance they didn't.

Gratefully, Gold took the offered book, promptly sitting on the floor(as per usual) and starting to read. Alice in Wonderland? Man, I've read this a million times. Great book. When the announcement came that it was time for a mission, Gold more than happily rose to her feet, carefully placing the book back in it's respective spot on the shelf. Hands folded neatly, she calmly walked out, heading to the helicopter.

Upon climbing in, the calm air instantly faded, returning to her typical hyper demeanor. She had gotten in just in time to hear Black's rant, and pouted. Eyes narrowed, she flicked his neck before taking a seat. "Shaddap, Black. Nobody likes a debby downer," she scolded. It was unclear if she was mocking him, or being serious.

"Soooo.. What's the situation? All I heard was 'politics' and 'art'. Are we going to the Capital?" There was about a three second pause, before she continued. "Hunger Games reference. Anywho; do we know what building we're goin' to? It helps to know the layout beforehand. Makes devising an infiltration plan easier."

Receiving no answer, Red begrudgingly made his way to the helicopter. "Oh no...A Hell-icopter? What happened to the jet?" He asked, glancing at the bladed flying machine. His last trip by helicopter filled his suit with his own vomit, as he was too heavy to ride inside, having to be carried via a cable attached to his shoulders and the bottom of the helicopter. "I could do it," he told Brown, "Stop you, I mean. My fingernail clippings allow safe atomic power for the entire facility, imagine what that power could do to a person. Even a durable one like yourself." He offered, keeping his tone light as per his usual. "Anyway, what're we up against? Anything the suit can't handle? How long is the ride, because in case you forgot, I had to be in my own puke last time. Oh, also, I'm covered in eggs, which is not a good look for me." Dexterity training sucked, he might as well be shot with an egg gun.

Black, #161616
For Black, it was interesting to see how Brown reacted to his words. And he also seemed to be pleased by the little hint of poetry in the middle.
[BCOLOR=#333333]"That is not a plan. That's an idea. But fine. Do as you please and surprise me in the future."[/BCOLOR]
Black's lightning had a speed of about 200.000 mph and cut through almost all matter very quickly if it was focused, so he was not that worried about brown's special powers. Since this was no time for sparking a conflict between them though, Black took a phone and began typing into it. He entertained himself by playing a random game. This was probably better than to keep talking since there was a mixed feeling of hope coming from Brown, and realism from Black. Gold seemed to be on Brown's side too, and he just hated her illusions. Heck she could make him just walk out without a parachute, or anger him enough to turn the chopper into scrap. Last thing he wanted was to turn the chopper into a flying fireball... while he was on it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Purple looked around and simply followed behind all of the others. Once inside the vehicle she lowered her head and tried closing her eyes. She was in no condition to be put under pressure from the massive lack of sleep has was experiencing. She looked up at the others. "Please... Wake me when we get there.. I need to try to sleep.. I don't want to die.." She said before lowering her head into her arms and closing her eyes. While trying to fall asleep she began to think about everything that was happening to all of them. She turned her head to look at Black. Although she didn't like him to much she knew he was one of the best... Then she looked at brow and realized his compassion may be his downfall. All of the others she didn't have much to say about. She then looked down at her own feet. 'What about me..? What do I have going for me... Just my voice and this fucking power I will use to butcher them.. I will kill the scientists...' She thought inside of her head then shook slightly at the thought. She simply closed her eyes and forced all conscious thoughts out of her mind before drifting into an uneasy sleep.

Gray, gray
Gray uncharacteristically grinned at Brown's words. "Black has his on agenda, Brownie. He can also really kill you like myself or Red. Besides in the end I'll have to go with Black, humanity will fear us even despite the fact that they needed and by default built us to where we are now. Politics hold a role yes, but in the end it is the needs and the wants of the people that push everything through. I lack the care for a majority of the world, at the moment I care for us, Colors. The major reason why I'm branching out with my electromagnetism is to help Red with his radiation problem. My control and power hasn't mattered since Indigo left us. And in the end, hope is and always will be a fickle thing to me, it will only hurt us when despair is all that stands." Just like Indigo leaving us, or rather me. She thought bitterly which was when the teen dropped her grin, hardened her features to a cool blankness and mainly focused on what was at hand.

"Now. I agree with both Greenie and Goldie here. I'm sure there is a layout of the area along with its current changes. Through the layout we can estimate where hostages are and if there are any stray unwanted people. Best case scenario, we get everything and one that is necessary and aren't hurt in the process. I'm good with some brainstorming if anyone has some idea." Gray paused and looked towards Red. "We're here to save hostages and cause minimal damage if possible. There's also a private shower beside the walk in closet. Go ahead and wash off your armor there and try not to make the floor all slippery due to the water, I'll be needing to change into some armor soon."

Sapphire, blue
Sapphire left the skills room along with everybody else to the helicopter. They had no time to do the usual procedures, so they had to leave without going over a plan. After Sapphire got settled after being rushed into the helicopter, she didn't bother to listen to the usual speeches Christina and the Head Scientist always gave.

The helicopter lifted off, and the members of Vario started a plan due to them not being given any instruction on what to do. Sapphire listened in on the conversation, but had no clue where she would come into that plan. After a bit of hesitation, Sapphire finally asked "Where do I fit into the plan?"

Black, #161616
Black took a look at purple, and it was obvious that he had something in mind when he saw her in this state. After a few quick thoughts, he suddenly got up and ripped the padding from his seat off 2 seats. He then melted them together to a long line with the help of one of his drones, and then let them attach themselves below them. He positioned that improvised bed left to purple and gave her a kinda rough push, making her fall right onto it. The only thing it lacked was a sheet, but aside from that, it was a quite good bed. When purple looked at him (probably a bit pissed and confused) he took a seat at one of the bare seats.
[BCOLOR=#333333]"You're nothing but a risk factor like this. Just shut your eyes."[/BCOLOR]
The bed hovered to the back of the chopper so that she could rest without hearing the voices of the other Vario. There was something strange in the air now. Did Black actually do something nice?

He then took his phone and showed the display to the other Vario. It showed a slideshow of the building. First the front, then the back, the sides, and a satellite picture for the top, which was a life picture.
[BCOLOR=#333333]"I say the best way to deal with this one is a surprise attack. I don't know what you want to do, but I'll go in through the ceiling by breaking the sun roof. Gray. Can you generate a sphere that attracts bullets? They will greet us with their guns, and it would be really great if you would redirect the bullets somehow. I'm not a good bullet sponge."[/BCOLOR]

Brown looked at black with approval. "Ah the suprise attack. Good choice black. I could go for a good brawl against some baddies. I don't mind running in without a shield. Bullets kinda bounce off me usually due to my regeneration power or my stone skin abilities. I'm not gonna lie. I'm looking forward to a fight."

Purple looked at him when she was pushed and narrowed her eyes untill she hit the makeshift bed. She looked over at him and smiled. The smile non-Verbally communicated a very grateful 'Thank You' to Black. "Yeah... Thank you.. this means alot..." She said before nuzzling her head into the makeshift bed and closing her eyes as it floated slowly back towards the rear end of the helicopter. For the first time in two days she fell asleep perfectly and she began to slowly relax as her body went instantly into a very deep and restful sleep that was deeply needed.

Falu had already gotten on the helicopter and was listening to what Black had to say and carefully thought about the strategy. Maybe she could use her silencer? Because if they just jump in, someone could get hurt. Besides, they would have some extra seconds of them not noticing. Falu raised her gloved hand slightly. "Maybe I could use my power to make out entry quieter?"

Gold seemed to be paying attention to all of the planning...

For maybe five seconds.

Mere moments after the others had stopped talking, she butted in. "So; do I get to play with some f**kers minds? 'Cause I hope I do. You guys are really missing out," she mused. It was unclear if by 'playing with their minds' she meant using her powers to sneak the other colors in undetected, or just outright playing her usual sadistic games with the 'prey'.

Soon enough, the seventeen-year-old was up on her feet and pacing the 'room', shortly after Black had shown them the layout. "Oh, Black, my dear... You seem to have already forgotten we can get in unseen. Which, my way is much easier. And a hell of a lot funner!"

Soon enough, the cocky color turned her attention to Sapphire. "Whaddya mean, 'Where do you fit into the plan'? I thought you'd infiltrate with me and freeze people! Y'know you wanna; it'll be fun!" she replied, enthusiastically. It was a wonder that Vario had yet to ship her off to an insane asylum and deem her a lost cause.. But hey; her power set had proven valuable, on more than one occasion. "So; How far away are we, exactly? Pretty sure we all know I hate waiting, by now."

~~~~~~~~~~

Green had fallen all but silent, only moments after she had offered her question. It was good to see Black had supplied an answer; a visual and basic knowledge on the target region would certainly come in handy. Her grey-green eyes flickered about, studying the other colors closely and hearing out what each of them had to say. Which, she was admittedly glad that Purple was getting some rest, thanks to Black. Never knew the guy could be so.. Nice.

"Any ideas on what group is behind this? If so, we may be able to pull up background, and see if we know their tactical history, right?" she queried, gaze raking over the others. She couldn't help the small shudder that went through her when Gold approached Sapphire and asked her to join her. She'd always tried to defend Sapphire, but the girl only seemed bitter towards her, despite her efforts. The girl had always seemed a bit.. colder.. Than the other colors, but Green saw past that. No matter her nature.. She's still just a child.

Sighing and rubbing her temples, Green folded her hands together. "So.. Are we going to merely toss ideas, or come up with an actual plan? 'Cause I think the latter may be just a litttllleee more helpful.." she stated, quietly, irritation hidden in her voice. She had a feeling that it wouldn't be much longer 'til they arrived; and they needed a plan before that happened.

After speaking up again, the girl looked down at her hands quietly, twiddling her thumbs. I'm SURELY one to talk, considering the fact that I hardy ever contribute to the planning, she thought, shaking her head silently with a small sigh. Jeez, I hate this damnable fighting..

Red spoke up again. "Uuuuhm...You guys do realize that stealth isn't exactly my forte, right?" He asked the gang. The suit was heavy and made of solid metal, not exactly built for cloak and dagger sneaking about. "Now I for one propose a less violent way of going about things. I'd bet that if we made a big enough show of force, we could get them to surrender out of fear." He offered. Red viewed himself as a pacifist, not that he hadn't contributed to the death toll, but he never liked fighting. Red saw it as the last resort of the incompetent However, Vario didn't agree with his views. They'd threatened to shut off the suit when he'd been disobedient, and Red couldn't have that. It would kill hundreds, his friends among them. It was why Red planned to escape, but knew he'd never act on it. If they did shut it off...

From the sound of it, he had 4 Vario (including himself) for his surprise attack idea. The other's didn't agree, but it was also better that way. Too many at one location would be a waste of combat power.
"Of course you could make things more easy Gold, but I have a more fun idea for you. The same goes for you Red.
It doesn't matter who they are. If they went through the trouble to infiltrate that party, they will not plan to give up. Think of how much money is involved in this. They will keep it up until their last breath unless we demoralize them.
Falu, Green, Gray and me will break in through the sun roof. With the mute bomb, a bullet and weapon magnet, and the rest of the team's attack powers, we will take out the first wave without any trouble. From there on, we split up and go from our current floor to the lower ones. I'll be the leader of that team.
Brown, Sapphire, Red, and Gold will go in from the lower floors and make their way up.

The trick behind this strategy is to cut of their escape routes. The police will take care of those that try to make a run for it, but it won't have to come to this if both teams do their job right. What you do to them once you meet some is up to you. Just remember that the police will need some of them for questioning. This is why I want you on the other team Gold. Dive into their minds and make them pass out for easier pick up. If they turn out to be able to resist, whenever by force or numbers, it will be up to Brown, Sapphire and Red to take them out.

Also don't forget to take care of hostages. Just free them and tell them where to hide. Something like a janitor room will do just fine. One team also has to take Purple once she has rested enough, or she can be our backup in case of an emergency.

Now then. Did I forget someone, and are there any more questions? And before you say: "Can't we do this another way", feel free to introduce us to your plan. If you don't have one, save your breath."
Black knew that this was probably not the best plan, but it was one, and that was good enough for now. He looked at the Vario and waited for their responses.

Brown took a moment to ponder on this plan of blacks. He took it all i and paid attention. He walked to the fridge again and took out another drink. He sat there in silence. "Ok black I like this plan. I'm happy to be a part of it. So we go in and flank them from the ground floor and the roof. Take out the baddies with our pure badassness and save the day. Simple. Then we can go back home and have punch and pie." Brown had a slightly sarcastic tone. He liked to joke before doing anything this bad. He feels everyone could use a laugh every once in a while. Even himself.

"Alright then. Let's get this over with. Do I need to start the engine for this one?" Red asked the group. A lot of the machines around Vario used Red's radiation for fuel. At least two vehicles were powered by bits and pieces of him. Hair, fingernail clippings, bits he didn't need...mostly. One of the two times Red had been expirimented on, he'd had a couple organs pulled out of him. He never learned which, but they were obviously non-essential. "Oh, and can we not let Brown fly? Like, ever again? Ever?" Brown flew a mission or two ago, on a trip through London. Because of both the trip and the reckless--though not unskilled-- flying, Red had gotten a nice kiss from Big Ben. His face had slammed against the inside of the suit and he'd had a concussion. "I mean, I know that he pulled us out of the fire that time, but I still can feel the bump."

Status
Not open for further replies.