Vario Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown looked at black before handing purple the guitar. He looked around for a moment. He knew that he only had blacks favor for a short time so he needed to use it fast. On one hand he could use this favor to ask black to help him make a hacking device to improve his chances to bread into the elevator. Though he knew what would be the right thing to do. "Could you make a guitar for purple if you can get the materials to do so from the workshop. Make it special, a one of a kind. I'm going to see if I can rest for a while. I'll catch you in the training room. Your going to have to be your best to hold a candle to me."

Black, black
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Black[/BCOLOR] expected Brown to chose this over his own interest. That was just how he was. Predictable. He did not expect him to ask for a guitar though. A keyboard, no problem, but [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Black[/BCOLOR] had no idea where to get good wood, or wood in general. Most of his stuff was from metal. He tilted his head a few times, considering his options. He then remembered that it wouldn't had to be an acoustically guitar. There were many types, and with his machines, he had all the possible variations at his fingertips he would need. When he had an idea what to do, he looked at the two again.
"Alright. A unique guitar should be possible. It will take a while though. 1 or 2 days maybe, and only if i can get the right materials from the scrapyard."
To prevent trouble with the scientists, [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Black[/BCOLOR] tried to ignore the urge to get excited. They didn't like it when he got worked up outside of battle.
"Don't overestimate yourself. I don't owe you any more offers, so I will not have to hold back in case we meet."

Browns eyes looked tired as he walked out of the cafeteria and slowly walked to his room. He didn't feel like practicing, but he didn't seem to have much of a choice in the matter. He took off his brown coat as he plopped on his hard mattress. He was kinda wondering where grey was around now. His mind went to old memories as he drifted off to sleep for a while till training started

Red felt frustrated. It was a common feeling more and more. Each member of this group could tear this building apart, why and how where they the ones being used? "Hey, when's training today?" He asked glancing at the other colors. They were his family, his friends, and he loved them.

GM
The clock on the wall in the cafeteria was only five seconds away from 7 o'clock. Five...four...three...two...one...ding~. The bell rung throughout the whole entire facility letting all the members of Vario know that it was time for skills training.

Upstairs, the Head Scientist was speaking to Christina about some matters soon to come before they were interrupted by the bell. "Assistant, you know what that means?" The Head Scientist asked in a playful tone like always. "I know. It's time to over see that training." Chirstina said annoyed as she started walking towards the elevator to get to the training room.

Sapphire, blue
Sapphire was waiting for Champagne's reply, but then the bell rung signaling to go to training. She left their room and strolled down the hallway to the skills room, which was filled with various things so Vario can excel at what they want. When Sapphire walked inside, she was greeted by the stare of Christina. It always seemed like Christina was up to something separate from the will of Vario, but nothing ever happened.

Go ahead and read Sapphire. We got some more books today, so feel free to take what you want to your room." Christina mentioned. Like always, she would say something to each member of Vario when they come in. After everyone was greeted, she would sit at the desk available in the corner working on that clipboard she always brought in during this time.

Sapphire nodded to Christina and walked towards the section of the room that had all the academic items. The other sections of the room were athletic, musical, and technological. She never really bothered with the other parts of the room after failing with the other ones. Sapphire knew this section of the room more than anyone else. Sometimes she would help the others find a book they were looking for. She was like the librarian of that section.

Sapphire grabbed a math workbook from the bottom of one of the shelves to work on her math skill. She could always read in her room, so she recently decided to use this time to work on math in order to be more successful with calculations and probability. After grabbing the book, she sat on one of the two sofas available and took a pencil for the end table. She then started doing her math.

Reactions: Sav
Brown groaned as he woke up groggy from the lack of sleep. He made his bed before leaving his room as him and the others had to begin their training. He did like the fighting portion of training. It allowed him to let of steam from the constant ager he felt for this place, though he had to be careful so he wouldn't hurt his teammates. He walked into the skills room. He saw that sapphire had beaten him to the room. He looked around with a carefree swagger that he always had on in front of his team. "Hello sapphire how are you this fine day." He looked to see Christina. He honestly liked Christina out if all the adults here. "Hey Christina how is the head scientist doing. I didnt see much of him after I clocked him in the jaw."

The time for skill training was upon them. Red, who had the least interesting skill training, was understandably put out. Christina and the HS had called it "Dexterity Training," but it was mostly just Red crushing eggs. Well, the idea was not to crush them, but Red had never managed it. The thick fingers of the suit weren't suited to much more than shaking hands, if he wanted to break somebody's hand.

Scientist-Christina
Christina looked towards the door as Brown came in. "Hey Christina, how is the head scientist doing? I didn't see much of him after I clocked him in the jaw." Brown spoke to her. Christina had to resist the urge to lecture him. He obviously knew the situation he is in being one of the oldest, so why is he trying so hard to fight back? Doing that will only resort to punishment from the Head Scientist.

Christina kept her cool and greeted Brown like she does with every other member. "Good morning, Brown. The Head Scientist is doing well. He was sent to the medical ward to be checked out, but it didn't seem like anything too big. There was a new type of computer that was shipped in today. Unfortunately, I cannot open it due to the trouble you have been causing. By the way, I hope you know that today's magic training won't be anything good for you." Christina gave a warning, but Brown was probably well aware of it. Afterwards, Christina then went back to her clipboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brown just smiled at her with a sly grin. "Oh come now Christina don't be like that to me. I was just curious. Don't blame me if the big cheese has a pole shoved so far up his rear that he walks like a penguin everywhere. Besides you know as well as I do that he gets bored and it gets him off watching my but get put through the little torture session you guys concoct upstairs. What ever the case I do apologize for putting a frown on that beautiful face, but you know me. I can't help but try to hack into the systems. Though for you I'll try to be a good boy, but I won't make aNY promises." Brown walked around the room awaiting Christinas response.

Last edited:
Scientists-Christina
The Head scientist's abnormal need for fun isn't a secret, especially to Christina. She would be there right next to the Head Scientists throughout the tortures and trainings the members of Vario would have to endure, only to see him laughing. 'YES! MY LITTLE DOLLS! HOW GREAT!' He would shout. It's like something out of a horror movie. Who knows what created a monster like that?

"Conducting those experiments is in my job description, and being kind to you isn't. Whether or not you decide to continue to get punished is up to you. I'm warning you on my own accord that the Head Scientist will do even worst things from now on. Don't become his favorite little doll." With that said. Christina ended the conversation with Brown. Christina has done a few things that could get her fired, and this is one of them. She just hopes Brown gets the message that she is risking her families well being here.

Green, green
Green groaned inwardly at the sound of the bell, pushing herself up. Greattt... Training time. Sighing, she got up and left the table, shuffling towards the training room. Honestly, of course the moment I get my problem fixed it's time for training, she thought. However, she wasn't one to hold a grudge, or ever remain upset or pouty, period. They needed some people to be optimists in this dreadful place, right?

It took the teen no more than two minutes to arrive. And, of course, when she did.. She came quietly. No need to draw attention to herself, right? After all.. Being quiet and alone were two things she was more than used to. But then, there were those like Brown, Red, Champagne and Purple, who she at least knew(or, rather, hoped) they liked her.

Shaking off the thought, she quietly started towards the music section, avoiding all eye contact and keeping her gaze on the floor. Well, till she arrived in the place she was looking for. Now, she gazed over the different instruments, debating what to use. Maybe.. Piano?

Gold, gold
It didn't take more than five seconds for Gold to spring up in the training room, out of nowhere and with no warnings. She was grinning widely, a sign that she more than likely had been tampering with something. Mayhaps, a prank? Either that, or she was just in a good mood...

For the sake of the entirety of the facility; let's hope it was the former.

"Hiya, Iron Man! Tech dude, uptight, bookworm.." she greeted her fellow colors, nodding to them accordingly. Green only grit her teeth at this, annoyed by the nicknames. However, Gold hardly seemed to notice, or care. Rather, she made her way to the academic section, glancing everything over. Suddenly, out of nowhere, there was a pencil settled on her ear and she pulled up glasses, as though out of midair. "Hm, hm.. What to learn today?" she mused, aloud. It was typical she did this, and it was quite obviously an attempt to get on people's nerves.

"Hey Saf, any suggestions?" the seventeen-year-old asked the younger color, curiously, as though actually interested. However, it wasn't clear whether the interest was real or fake. In all honesty? Gold was actually quite fond of the younger girl, so the former was highly likely.

Brown simply laughed it off. "No offense Christina, but its going to take a bit more than a sad middle aged man in a cheap white lab coat to scare me. If he wants to get off by turning me into a human pin cushion more power to him. He just has to know that he will pay for what he has done to us and what he has taken. I have no plans of submiting to that egomaniacal piece of human waste."

He walked to a designated skill room to work on his computer hacking skills. He would partake in one exercise after another. Each would require him to hack through a program. He would spend a good half hour on that before he would go on to practice his guitar. He saw that green was there practicing piano he sat next to her. "Want to do a duet."

Last edited:
Black, black
For once, the sound of the bell didn't annoy Black. In fact, it was quite a good timing. He already had an idea what kind of guitar he could build, and since they would give them the material for it, he could start on it right now. When he arrived at the technological area, he went to his workbench to begin drawing the plans.
There were two kinds. The first were the schematics, which would help him later to put the electronics together. The other was for the design. It had to be not too heavy, yet stable and comfortable to use.
[BCOLOR=#999999]"You two. I will be needing these materials."[/BCOLOR]
He gave one of the scientists a list of what he would need. Aside from various small components, he needed 6 speakers in specific sizes, titanium alloy plates, and something he could use as strings. The rest were more specific materials. It was still up to them if he would get everything, but none of the materials were dangerous.

Last edited:
Sapphire, Blue
"Hey Saf, any suggestions?" Sapphire looked up from her math workbook only to see Gold. Sapphire never seemed to mind Gold. She was better than overly-compassionate Green, annoying Champagne, and the oth[BCOLOR=#808080]e[/BCOLOR]rs. She wasn't better by much though.

Sapphire closed her math workbook with the pencil still inside and placed it on the end table. She then got off the sofa and walked up to one of the many bookshelves available. She stood on her toes and stretched for the book on the top shelf. "Come..... here...." Sapphire grunted. After realizing that method wouldn't work, she stopped reaching for it and started at the book angrily.

Sapphire turned back to see Gold, who was just standing there. "Should I ask for help?" She thought. "No. I can do this on my own. I don't need help to just grab a book." Sapphire shifted her focus back on the book and started jumping for it. Each time she jumped it would tip over a little bit. After about 7 jumps, the book finally tipped over and fell onto the floor.

Sapphire crouched down to retrieve the book from the floor. She then stood back up and handed the book to Gold, blushing a little bit because she realized how childish she must've looked. "It's Alice in Wonderland by Charles Lutwidge Dodgson. It's about a girl who falls through a hole, and ends up in a world where everything is crazy. I'm pretty sure you'll like it." Sapphire spoke.

Scientist-Christina
After finishing the conversation with Brown, Christina approached Green as she noticed that she is in the musical section of the room. "Hello, Green. There is no new news for you today." Christina said as she studied her clipboard to make sure what she had said was correct. "Just remember that the piano is pretty old here so be careful while playing it. We have had it for years and a key may not work. If that happens, let me know." That was all Christina had to say to Green so she left the music section.

On her way back to the entrance, she noticed Gold in the academic section along with Sapphire. Sapphire was no surprise, but Gold was a bit of a surprise. She didn't seem like the type to study, after all the training sessions Christina conducted with her. Christina didn't go over to greet Gold for two reasons. One, she didn't have any updates she needed to be informed of, well updates that the Head Scientist wants her to know of. Two, Christina never really felt comfortable around Gold. She didn't fell comfortable with some of the other co[BCOLOR=#808080]lors[/BCOLOR] as well, but today she just felt like avoiding Gold.

Christina was at the entrance when two scientist came up to her, and handed her a list. "Black needs these materials." One of them said. Christina looked over the list. It didn't seem like anything dangerous, but [BCOLOR=#808080]Black[/BCOLOR] knows he should notify in advance the materials he needs. They need to be shipped in. The facility doesn't have any materials they can just share.

Christina took the clipboard and paced over to [BCOLOR=#808080]Black[/BCOLOR] in the technological. "You have to order materials in advance. Shipments take a while to come in." Christina calmly stated with a sigh following it. These colors really like making her job harder for her to deal with.

Black, #161616
There was one good thing about Black. When he was working, he was quiet, and there was a minimal danger. He also was not lazy. Within a few minutes, he already had a good base for the schematics, though they of course still needed a lot of work.
When Cristina came in, he continued to work on his schematics, but he did pay attention to her. That was more than normal scientists got from him.
[BCOLOR=#333333]"It is for a kind of sudden project that popped up. If you have been spying on us, which I'm pretty sure you were, you should already know for who. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Just give me what is available, or let me go to the scrapyard later."[/BCOLOR]
Black knew that there had to be many useful parts at the scrapyard. Many of the devices ended up damaged or broken after certain special power training sessions. That junk ended up at the scrapyard until it would be recycled or shipped away.
Black gave his list one more thought and turned to Cristina when he remembered something important. Purple was not as strong as Brown, so he had to reconsider his choice of materials.
[BCOLOR=#333333]"Scratch the Titanium. Do you know of a lightweight material that is sturdy enough to withstand Purple's sound vibrations?"[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Falu

Falu watched as the others walked out to the training room. She had a slight smile on her face. Two guards came in and took her by her arms. "Come on Falu. You know the drill." One of them said. Her smile went away as they put on the cold metal gloves on her hands. Falu let them drag her away to the training room. On the way there, her heart was racing. She wanted someone to talk to her other than Christina , even though that had never actually happened she knew it was a possibility. Falu had to believe in something else than getting out of this place. She walked in with the guards and saw Christina .

Purple had left for the training room with the others and walked in to see Christina. She sighed quietly and kept to herself as she walked with them and waited for whatever was to come. She kept quiet and listened to what the others had to say. All she could think of was Browns selfless gift to her and how Black was actually going to give her something. She didn't know what to feel exactly and she just receded into herself to keep herself from getting to excited. She looked at the others before taking a deep breath. She didn't know what exactly to do in that moment and simply stood alone in the center of the room as she watched the others go about to different parts of the training room. She had a feeling she would have to go into a sound proof room her her magic to be tested safely but didn't know if she was to move yet. She was beginning to get afraid of acting on her own.

"Oh brother, I love a ball. Don't you?" Alice hummed as she and her brother danced, it was a standard waltz nothing to flashy or eye catching. This was a masquerade ball, a fundraiser that was being held by several high ranking politicians and congressmen and women. They would be auctioning art in about an hour or so, but she and Arthur had no intention of letting that happen. They wore masks, that hid their faces a little too well but it wasn't like anyone had said anything to them yet. They kept up their fluid dance as the Orchestra played, weaving through the crowd to insure they stayed in the camera's blind spots. Alice wore a champagne colored dress that was loose and tight in all the perfect places, and a pair of killer heels. Slowly but surely the music came to a stop and a congresswoman came on stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for you're patience! Now, the art auction shall now--" Arthur left her, and went to give the signal to their team of about 60 men, all mingled in with the crowd, while Alice simultaneously pulled a hand gun from the holster underneath her dress. "I'm sorry to announce, but the auction has be postponed!" Alice snarled, and before anyone even had a chance to scream, she had shot the woman in her stomach and she collapsed to the floor with a strangled gasp. Alice strode onto stage, the screaming and yelling of the crowd causing her to smile. Her men had barricaded the doors and taken out the cameras, there was only one way in to the ball room and one way out. She kicked the congresswoman aside and snatched up the microphone. "Ladies and Gentlemen, if you could keep your panicking down to a minimum that'd be great!" There were no guards insight considering they had been taken down earlier by the men on her team. The screaming and hysteria continued and Alice's demeanor quickly darkened, before she fired three shots into the air. "Shut your fat blabbering mouths, for every sound I hear, two people die. Understand?"

The men on her team all wore the same black bird's mask, and tux. Arthur was easily distinguishable by his mask, "Darling? Pass me a bigger gun please, I have a feeling that I'm going to need to use it sometime soon." The politicians were separated from the crowd, bound and gagged and made to sit on stage. The others were pushed towards the right side of the gala and made to sit on the floor, tables chairs and glasses were knocked over. "Just a quick show of hands, how many of you all are employee's?" The congress woman's blood was beginning to pool on stage causing Alice to wrinkle her nose in disgust. Several shaky hands were raised, each distinguishable by the black and white attire they wore. They were servants, the working class--they didn't ask for this.

"You all will live, I promise you but I can't let you go just yet.." Alice spoke to the working class citizens on the opposite side of the room. They didn't ask for this, and as far as Alice was concerned they weren't guilty of any crimes.

The police hadn't arrived yet considering, cell phones weren't allowed into this part of the building. No electronics what so ever due to the delicate nature of the art being auctioned---whatever the hell that meant. The employees were directed to sit on the opposite side of the room, there was about 20 of them varying in age but they all wore similar expressions of terror. "Boys? Wrangle the art if you would, oh and everything precious of the wrinkled gullets of these old hags." Alice said with a smile, and the boys did as they were told-- a portion of them went to bag the art while a smaller portion stole the jewelry off the people in the crowd.

"Lets, try to leave before the feds and such arrive, yes?

The moved quickly and efficiently, on the gala ceiling was a huge sun roof and Alice knew that was an issue, a weak point in the master plan. She shot the glass out of the sun roof and a million glittering shards fell to the granite floors below. "Brother, I think it's time to go. " Alice was cautious she didn't like staying in one place for too long. There ride would be here soon, a helicopter hovered over top of the sun roof and a rope was dropped down. "Boys with the goods, you go first--" and they went much to the surprise of the victims in the room. How odd? A few of the others then proceeded to strap bombs to the politicians that had taken them years to create and develop. The bombs could only be disabled via the remote that Alice currently had stored in her cleavage.

Soon enough police officers arrived out front and Alice could hear them. The Helicopter took off with the arts and jewels and the boys made sure to keep their guns pointed at the guests at all time, as well as the employees and politicians. Alice stepped down off the stage and removed all her jewelry tossing it onto the floor. Time to go. "Ready brother?" With that their armed men, pointed their guns at them and Alice mussed her hair and Arthur's, they were just a bit cut up from the glass shards and Alice tore her dress at the hem. They were going to walk out of here. She rumpled Arthur's clothes, untucking his shirt and such before they started walking towards the front doors. There were two sets of double doors, they went through the first pair with their hands behind their heads looking utterly terrified as one should be. They were in the lobby of the building, and it was abandoned save for the security cameras all over the lobby. They hadn't disabled those, purposely. Alice as if on cue began to faux cry and and the boys made a show of pushing them through the lobby, yelling at them and threatening to kill them both. Once they reached the second pair of double doors they were outside, the police and feds had arrived but that was just about it.

Their armed men began yelling at the police, who all had their guns pointed at them. "Please help us, please I don't want to die!" Alice sobbed, and her distress was evident despite her mask. The guards pretended that they had received orders over their ear piece and shoved her and Arthur down the steps before running back inside. The medics swarmed them and took them towards ambulances to be treated, Alice made a show of crying and before long gun fire was heard inside the gala. "Their leaders got away with all the art in the helicopter! Someone was shot, and they stole all our jewelry!" That's what she and Arthur told the feds, they both knew their armed guards hadn't killed anyone, they were just shooting up the gala and such to provide a distraction for the Police and FBI. The employees came running out of the gala moments later as promised, none of them were harmed, Alice knew that the rich swine, also known as the guests weren't going to be killed, but they didn't know that.

They quickly got away once the attention was directed away from them, escaping via a SUV that was parked across the street.

No one even noticed that they were gone.

While in The SUV, Alice detonated the bombs that were strapped to the politicians which began counting down from 10 minutes. The bombs couldn't be disabled, or removed---they were a special treat for VARIO.

Scientists-Christina
"[BCOLOR=#808080]Black[/BCOLOR], there is no way we can let you out to the scrapyard. Unless the HS says yes, then you can't go. I know it's for Purple, but that gift will have to wait 2 to 3 days. Also, that gift will most likely be confiscated anyway." Christina reasoned before walking off. 'Titanium' Christina wrote on her clipboard before going back to the entrance.

Purple and Falu were at the door, but were not able to be greeted due to one of the scientist that were wandering within the room approaching her. "There has been an attack. We need to get Vario out there as soon as possible." They said. "Got it." Christina replied. She clapped her hands loudly so she can get the attention of all the members of Vario. "There has been an emergency there is no meeting in the cafeteria this time around so I'll have the scientist next to me explain." Christina left the room in order to go prepare for the coming mission.

GM
The scientist spoke while he still had the attention of most of the members of Vario. "Currently, there is a crisis at an art auction between many politicians and figures with high authority. Currently, them and any other people who happened to be at the scene are captured by people in black. The goal is to help and free those people who are captured by any means necessary. It's time for us to get going now." The scientist then left in order to prepare the helicopter they would be transported in.

When all the members of Vario was prepared they were packed into the helicopter. The Head Scientist and Christina were there ready to send them off. "Okay, my lovely dolls. Good luck. Make sure to put on a good show out there." The Head Scientist spoke. Christina followed up after him. "Like always, don't do anything that'll send you to an early grave. Good luck." The helicopter closed and sent Vario on their way.

"Don't encourage them, Assistant. They will only do worse." The Head Scientist complained

"Where is your logic in that, Head Scientist?"

"According to some recent social observations, fear rules the people. Not only that it makes life more fun." The Head Scientist started to laugh hysterically.

"Interesting." Christina sarcastically said while writing some stuff down on her clipboard.

"Assistant, is there a day you don't want to be fired?"

"A better question would be is there a day I don't threaten to leave this place in ruins, Head Scientist."

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Brown was enjoying the peace of playing his guitar when he felt that he was so rudely interrupted by the scientist declaring that there was an attack by some people against politicians and fat cats. For all he cared the politicians were the ones who fund their imprisonment here, but even cockroaches have some purpose in this world. He was trailing behind the rest of the colors to confront the head scientist. He looked the scientist in the eyes. "Don't call us your dolls, or I may have to go for round two. I may have to hit you with my right hook you egomaniac. I am not afraid of you, and I am going to escape this prison one day." He walked to the helicopter and gave the head scientist a rude hand gesture he read about in a book. it involved his middle finger. he figured that he would leave that maniac with that gift of knowledge he had obtained. He sat on the helicopter and looked at his friends. "So... its time to save some rich selfish roaches. This should be an all around fun time."

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.