Vario Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown felt better after being healed by green. He enjoyed being near her. He was blushing a little bit at some personal thoughts before shaking his head and returning to reality. He had her lean on him for support when she got light headed. "Here if you need me I can help you back to your room. You seem lightheaded and out of it. You should rest before the training starts."

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Purple sighed and realized that many of them were leaving the room because of her. She shook her head and felt herself beginning to tear up. "People... Always get upset when I am around... I wish at times I was dead.. Then they couldn't use me as an instrument for their own sick humor." She said out loud but only meant for herself. "Ill show them all... Sick humor.. Pfft... They know nothing!" She said and began to laugh before resting her head down on the table again. She felt her body going numb from the exhaustion of the last two days. "I'm sorry... all of you.." She said quietly to herself once more as she tried once again to fall back asleep.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sapphire, blue
Sapphire, blue
Sapphire sat there eating her food. She wasen't too far so she eavesdropped on the conversation happening at the table next to her. Nothing much happened in that conversation, but it kept her entertained while she ate her food.
Sapphire had just finished her toaster pastry and she was going for the apple juice that she opened a while ago. "I AM TIERED!" Purple shouted. This causes the tables to shake and her open carton of apple juice to fall over. Only a little less than a pint, the apple juice seeped out of the carton and made it's way onto the table. A mixture of anger and disappointment appeared on Sapphire's face as she got up from the table with a small sigh. Sapphire headed towards the exit leaving the trash on the table in hopes that the janitors would pick it up.
After leaving the cafeteria, Sapphire made her way to her room. By the time she got there, there was only twenty-five minutes left in the morning before skills training. It was enough time for her to read quite a few pages of one of her books. Sapphire made her way onto her bland bed and reached for the closest book. 'Tales of the Timid' was the name of the book. 300 pages and 247 were read. Sapphire read the book on top of the bed hoping that she could finish it before the wretched bell rings.

Champagne
Champagne followed Sapphire back to their room, he was bored--insanely bored. On his way out of the cafeteria he had grabbed a bag of apple chips and another juice, he was always just so hungry. He didn't bother to try and be quiet as he entered the room, it wasn't like he was supposed to be sneaking up on her or anything, it was his room too! "Hey Sapphire, whatcha reading?" He asked curiously as he sat on the edge of her bed, across the room on his book shelf was a large fish tank, and inside were his many pets. The tank was for fresh water fish only, so inside were his many goldfish and Rainbow fish along with bottom feeders and the like. His gold fish were huge given the size of the tank and he loved them all dearly.
"Something boring I bet, why does it take you soooo long to read a stinkin' book? Huh?" Champagne questioned, finishing his chips and tossing the empty bag into the trash can. His attention span was extremely short, so he covered a multitude of unrelated topics before she even got to answer the question. Soon he found himself transforming--"Hey, Sapphire look what I can do!" his nose darkened to a mouse gray and it began to...stretch. Soon enough he had an elephant trunk sprouting from his face--proportionate to his body, and of course being six he used the trunk to steal Sapphire's book.
"Come on, play with me!"

Green, green
Green only got confused when she noticed Brown's blush, but decided it may be best not to question it. It wasn't exactly her place to do so, anyway, so she didn't comment on it. However, it was her turn to blush when he had her lean on him. She wasn't necessarily the biggest fan of physical contact, but she didn't mind it from certain colors. Brown, Champagne, Purple....

And then, it hit her; Purple. That was where that intense sound wave had come from! Flinching, she reluctantly shook her head at Brown's request, as good as rest sounded. "N-no.. I'll be fine.. Thank you, though," she assured, offering her best insistent smile. As always, Green's worry won over her pain; she wasn't about to just assume Purple was fine when she did something like that.. It wasn't normal for her, so Green automatically assumed something was wrong.

After taking a moment to gather her bearings, the teen determinedly did her best to cover up the intense, ever-building pain in her head. At this point, it may as well explode. Glancing at Brown, she blinked slowly, before forming what she was trying to say. "I'm.. I'm gonna go.. Check on Purple.." she stated. "You can tag along, if you'd like," she offered with a small smile. After taking a moment to do her best at dulling the ache in her cranium by concentrating her energy to that area, she managed to head back to the cafeteria, glancing back to see if Brown was following, subconsciously.

After doing this, she re-entered the cafeteria, glancing around. Even in her disoriented state, it took her mere moments to spot the source of the previous jarring sound wave. Something's definitely wrong. Shuffling carefully over to Purple, Green cautiously moved to put a hand on her shoulder. She'd learned long ago(the hard way) that extra precaution is required when you're dealing with someone in a pained or unstable state. However, the girl's touch was gentle and kind, as was her voice when she spoke. "Hey.. Purple... You alright?" she asked, softly. Slowly, she took a seat by her friend, looking her over with worry.

Brown looked at green and smiled. "Ok. I'll tag along." Brown followed green back into the cafeteria. To be honest Brown would follow Green to the ends of the earth. Though that may be a little extreme it wouldn't make it less true. Brown saw purple resting her head on a table. He walked overy to her with green. "Hey purp. Are you ok? You seem really out of it. Is there anything we can do to help."

Purple felt a hand rest on her shoulder and she cringed suddenly as she didn't expect it. She turned to see Green sitting next to her and she felt like moving away in the fear of hurting her. She repressed the urge and looked at her. It was then that she spoke to her and she shook her head "Im.... Loosing it Green... I am loosing my mind.. I haven't slept in.. I don't know how long. Brown... there's not much you can do... But thank you for coming to talk to me.. I thought I scared everyone away.. again.. I don't want to be alone!" She cried out at the end and suddenly embraced Green.

Purple let out all her emotions and began to cry loudly. All the hate and misery she was put through recently poured out and she felt her body becoming lighter as she let it all out. "I don't like myself Green.. Sometimes I wonder if things would be better if I was not here... But I cant affect myself with my powers.... yet. If they keep pushing me I don't know if I would be able to... its only a matter of time!" She said and began to laugh "and I can end it since they wont let me do it any other way!" She said before going silent. "I feel so... distant.. Like I am not here most of the time... I want to play my music but they took it all away from me." She finally finished but kept crying.

Brown looked at purple and rested a hand on her shoulder and patted her. "Purple trust me... your never going to be alone. You have friends who care about you and will be around for you, like me and green. Don't you ever think about ending your life. We could bare losing you. Your our friend... hang on."

Brown ran out of the cafeteria and to his room. He saw that his guitar was given back to him and was under his bed. He pulled it out and ran back to the cafeteria. He was tuning it as he ran. He was panting slightly. "Purp... I will play music for you for as long as you want until the give it back to you. Just name anything and I'll play." When it came to his friends brown will do anything to make them feel better.

• Love
Green, green
In all honesty, Green was fairly glad Brown had chosen to follow. She wasn't sure how well she'd be able to do at soothing the teen in this state. However, when Purple spoke to her, she managed to listen as intently as usual, despite the pain of it. She felt terrible for Purple... She knew how it was, lying awake all night.. Wishing only for an end to be put to the misery that was life at Vario. "Oh, Purple.. That's.. That's terrible," she murmured to the girl, surprisingly, not flinching at the embrace. In fact, she returned it, rubbing Purple's back in a soothing manner as she held her. "It'll be okay.. I know it doesn't seem like it, but I promise.. It will," she assured, voice still soft.

She felt her heart sink as the girl went on, causing a sadness and remorse that Green could usually hold back to bubble up. She knew that feeling.. That self-hate. The feeling as though no matter what you do, you aren't good enough. That you won't make it, and that you're worthless. In all honesty, she felt that every day. She just.. Well, she just locked it away inside herself, and covered it with false happiness. But hey.. That wasn't what this was about. Sure, the sobbing was hurting her head, but she couldn't care less. All that mattered right now was helping cheer Purple up.

"Well, I can assure you that you should.. You're a great person, Purple. You didn't drive anyone away, and I can honestly say I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to be around you. Don't worry about your powers, or about them pushing you too far. I wouldn't let that happen to you... We've got your back. Right, Brown?" she assured Purple, offering a small smile. "Hey.. Don't think like that. I know having to live here isn't the most.. Pleasant.. Thing, but we'll get by. Together. And listen..." Smiling faintly, Green spoke the next part in a whisper to Purple, that only she could hear. "...If ya want, I'll let you use my harp. Mornings are free till training starts, and Falu won't tell anyone.. Neither will I. Deal?"

Black, black
When Black worked on his latest schematics, he went out of his room once to ask if the scientists would be willing to let him to to the scrapyard. Sadly, they said that it was too early and that classes would start soon. It annoyed him, but it couldn't be helped. When he was on his way back to his room, he saw how Brown walked to the cafeteria with a guitar in his hand. It was rare to see him use that thing. This caught his interest, and there was something he wanted to try since a while anyway.
Black grabbed something from his room and went back to the cafeteria. Once there, he approached Brown. Whenever he was able to get along with him depended on the situation, but for now, Black had no bad intention.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Hey. Since you're going to play, test this for me."[/BCOLOR]
Black held some sort of chip to Brown. With a size of 3x3 inches, it was too small to be a serious thread. Once held against the wood, it would remain there, almost as if glued to it, until it would be pulled off.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Put it on your guitar and start playing. And before you ask: It will not cause harm. Too early for that."[/BCOLOR]
He sat down at the table and waited for Brown to play something. Black's eye didn't glow, so it was probably safe to be around him right now.

Purple stopped crying after a short amount of time and looked at green with half a smile "Thank you... I needed someones shoulder to cry on... I never had that before.." She said before lowering her head and letting out a long sigh. She was to afraid to end her own life. She knew she could do it if she really put her mind to it but she didn't like pain at all. "I know.... Being here is hard.. Your right but you all make it easier... Thank you.. This was really... needed.." She said slowly and blinked once. She listened to Purple as she continued... 'A harp' she thought to herself. 'I never played a harp before' she continued inside her head. "Uhm... I wonder how the harp would work.." She finally finished with the last bit at a whisper.

She looked over at brown and tilted her head to the side before he ran out of the room. She didn't bother to look at where he was going but turned back towards Green. She replayed Brown's words in her head several times and shook her head hard as if trying to get some thought out of it. It was then that Brown returned with a guitar and her mood began to immediately change. She lived for sound and music which her own power used in its entirety.

Purple slowly turned away from Green and watched Brown intently "Well... I play the guitar very well as well.... The scientists had me use one as part of my power experiments... I find happiness when one is near." She said slowly before seeming to perk up slightly. That was when black came over and she seemed to narrow her eyes slightly. She had nothing against him but she was far from the mood to be toyed with in any way. But something about him didn't make her think on what he was doing. "Uhm... Play what you want.. I'm not picking." She said to Brown.

Last edited:
Gray, gray
The gray haired teen set aside her finished food and took a drink from her cinder while she watched the group of Colors converse. The eldest winced at the punishment Purple had received for her failure involving her power and her current state of mind. Of course, she and basically everyone else had this stage in their life here. But said stage was different for every person, Gray could only presume that It was hers, only It stayed with her everywhere making her doubt practically everything and everyone and continuously stroked the hatred she had towards the world. She was glad Brownie and Greenie, and maybe Black(?), came to the purple color's aid. With how Gray was currently fairing, she doubted that comforting another would be easy when It always affected her wording now that Indigo was gone.

You should love me, I save your pathetic ass a lot. So do not go thinking that I am the problem, the bloody situation that you children are in is the problem and I am only encouraging you to act in a certain manner. It reasoned within Its prison in her mind, said prison looked like an enlarged bird cage with a bed, a table, some pillows, and a tv inside of it. On the subject of what It looked like, Gray wasn't sure as It was always covered in a blanket of darkness. You can be quiet. I can't trust you half the time because you enjoy screwing me over, so shove it. See? You are being rude to me. Kaelus darling, you don't even know my name yet you insult me! If anyone were to read you're thoughts, they would most definitely see my reasoning her, child. It hissed with finality before It became silent in her mind, assuring her that It would try to break her will till later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brown looked to purple and smiled at them both as he sat on the chair and began to do a few practice strums before playing crazy on you by heart.

He actually began to sing the song along with his playing. He was actually quite good. When he finished he looked up at them and gave them a small smile. "What do you think. Perhaps if we ever get out of here I could become a rock star."

Sapphire, blue
Sapphire read the book on the bed in peace until her roommate came in. Champagne walked over to the edge of the bed and sat on it which caused a light shake of the bad. "Hey Sapphire, whatcha reading?" Champagne asked. Sapphire lifted up the book subtly in order for him to read it for himself. She wasn't going to stop reading her book just so she can answer some question of his.

"Something boring I bet, why does it take you soooo long to read a stinkin' book? Huh?" Champagne continued. This caused Sapphire's eye to twitch a little. She was now 279 pages in of the 300 page book. If only he could be quiet for a second, she could read the last 21 pages and be finished with the "stinkin'" book. Sapphire took a deep breath in to calm herself and refocus on the book. "Be cool. Stay cool." She thought to herself. It was quiet for a few seconds.

Then, Champage did it. He snapped the last straw. He shape shifted into an elephant and used the trunk to try and snatch away her book. "Come on, play with me!" Champagne shouted. Sapphire closed her book angrily and placed it on the bed before crawling off. She ended up standing in front of sitting Champagne. The room started to get colder.

"Look, Champagne. I don't want to play with you. Not now, not ever. " Sapphire spoke in a "cool" and "dignified" tone. "You are sort of annoying and I don't play with babies or anyone for that matter. " Sapphire turned her head to the left. There wasen't anything of importance there. It just will make her feel cool when she recites one of her favorite lines from one of the many books she had read. "When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all. The position we are in is work. So what do we do, not play at all."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Sav
Green, green
Green smiled when Brown brought out his guitar, glad to see Purple perk up at this. "Hey.. No problem. You can always count on me; I promise. If you ever need anything, just let me know." Curiously, Green watched the two, smiling faintly. Suddenly, however, she realized something.

Guitar... Right now? Well, that was a no-go, for her. However, she felt it'd be rude to just.. Up and leave. Besides.. Once Brown had started, she knew it was worth the pain to listen. He'd always been great with the guitar, and vocals. When he finished, she clapped softly. "Bravo! Jeez, I'm envious," she mused, with a smile. However, she had a sudden increase in pain, causing her to wince. God, it was getting unbearable.

Shakily, she finally piped up. "Hey, guys.. I'll be right back," she muttered, slowly getting up and wandering away from the table. She looked around the cafeteria, searching for a certain someone. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but... Here went nothing. And she had a feeling she'd regret it, later.

Gold, gold
Gold had grown bored mere seconds after[BCOLOR=#ffffff] Black[/BCOLOR] had left. She pouted, upset her playmate had left. Crossing her arms, she stared almost accusingly at the wall. After about three minutes of this, she finally relented from the 'staring contest'. Sighing, she stood atop her chair, before cartwheeling off of it. Boredly, it appeared she was wandering the room, walking on her hands. However, she rolled to her feet when she heard the weak voice behind her.

"Hey, Gold... Can you do me a favor?"

Smirking mischievously, the golden-haired girl turned to face her pained teammate, a cocky air about her. "Pfft... Oh, Green, Green, Green! Of course! Tell me whatcha need and it's yours," she said, a mischievous tone laced behind her seemingly sweet voice.

This caused a pause of hesitation from the younger girl, as if she were trying to decide whether or not she should change her mind. However, in the end, she decided that whatever Gold would make her do for the favor would be worth it. "..I've got a migraine, and it's getting worse than usual... Good Lord, I know I'll regret this.. But can you please.. Just.. Do your thing?" she pleaded, only leading to Gold's grin widening.

"Oh.. My thing? What, you mean... This?" In the blink of an eye, Green's pain had vanished. "..Trick your mind into believing you aren't experiencing any pain? Well, if so, wish granted!" Gold replied, melodramatically. Before Green could voice her thanks, or her suspicion and question of what she'd have to do in return, Gold was ushering her away. "Eh, don't mention it. Go have fun with pretty-boy and heartstrings. Tell em I said hi! ...I won't let you forget; you owe me a favor. When the time comes," she said in a hurry, pushing Green back towards the table from which she'd hailed.

Now? Time for something more fun. She looked around the room, still grinning. Mm... Only one little duck missing, now. And he's the only other fun one! Well, we all know what THAT means.. Smirking, Gold marched out of the cafeteria. She walked down the hall, still smirking wildly. "Now.. Where are you, Red?" she mused under her breath. Once she found him, she intended to do what she loved to do; hitch a piggyback ride.

Without him knowing. Because that was what made it fun.

Green, green
There had been nearly no interval between approaching her least-favorite teammate and talking to her that Green hadn't regretted her decision. Though, she'd admit, the relief she felt flood through her was most certainly worth it. But before she could ask what Gold wanted in return, or even thank her, she found herself being shoved away. Groaning inwardly at Gold's last words to her, she stumbled back to Brown, Purple, and [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Black[/BCOLOR], before plopping down in a seat. Overall, she looked a lot better than she had a few minutes ago. However, her regret of whatever she'd just done was fairly evident. Dammit, I broke the first rule.. Never make deals with the devil. Shaking it off, she glanced at the other three, offering a weak smile. "So.. How is everyone?"

Falu

Falu looked over the guy that played the guitar and took a sip of the soda she had in her hand. Falu noticed how Green was shifting a bit and tense. 'I wonder what's wrong with her...' Falu thought to herself and got done with her soda. She stood abruptly and walked over to the trash can that a few feet away. "Beautiful music." Falu said barely above a whisper. She slumped down back in her seat, only ten more minutes.

Red had finished his breakfast earlier, he had to eat his lunch in his room, for safety reasons. He couldn't eat with the suit on, and his room was the only safe place in the building for him to take the thing off. He rolled his neck, letting out a breath of air, "Aaah...I love these..." It was a sort of radiation-proof biscuity-sausagey concoction. Too be fair, they were the only thing he'd ever eaten, so they were the best by default. He took another bite, thinking. "I wonder why no one else likes them...Even Brown the Serious spat it out, and Cheery Green lit hers on fire," he thought, finishing off his enormous lunch and standing up. He was a walking nuclear reactor, so he needed over a 100 times the calories of a normal human. Placing the helmet of his suit back on his head gingerly and delicately activating the seals. After that he sent his plate down a Safe-transport Carbon Tube, then stepped through the door to the rest of the facility. He planned to meet back up with the others, so he headed back to the lunchroom, the metallic feet of the suit clanking against the floor of the building. He hated that, it was loud enough that everyone knew when he was coming. It also meant that getting up for the bathroom in the night was a facility-wide event. He glanced about as he came closer trying to spot the little ones before the they made him into their personal atomic jungle gym. He could faintly here conversation from the lunchroom, the suit actually didn't effect his hearing much, despite what he told his fellow Colors. Sometimes they got to him, especially Gray. So he'd occasionally lie about how the suit was making it hard to hear them. For the most part, he loved the group to death. That was the main reason he didn't just take off the suit and melt this place into radioactive sludge. Finally, he clanked his way around, looking for his friends. When he finally found them, he waved a metal-clad hand. "Hey guys. How's the morning treating you?" He asked the group, his voice made slightly grainy by the suit.

Last edited:
Purple smiled widely at the noise of the guitar and from brown's singing. "That was beautiful... Brown.. if I may.. can I play somthing on the guitar.. I found out how to make the sound waves resonate to make it sound like I was playing it with an Amplifier attatched..." She said then looked around at all the people gathering around her. She felt better with the others around her but began to feel bad as her bad attitude caused all of this. "I hope I didn't hurt any of you when I freaked... I apologize for that.. I let my emotions get the better of me all the time." She said then looked at Red that was approaching. "Hello Red!" She said in a much more bright attitude.

Brown smiled at Grey and handed her his guitar with a smile. "Be my guest." He watched as Black attached a device to his guitar. "You best not kill me with this thing." He took a moment before he began to play a song on his guitar. A little scared about what may happen.

Last edited:
Black, black
While Brown played his guitar, [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Black[/BCOLOR] leaned back, using his drones as support, and listened quietly. The chip made no sounds either, so Brown's little performance was not influenced by [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Black's[/BCOLOR] experiment. When he was done, [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Black[/BCOLOR] took the chip off the guitar and put it into one of his drones. A display came out and showed him various data in the form of graph diagrams and numbers. He grinned at the result and looked at Brown.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Seems like I owe you one favor."[/BCOLOR]
Getting on [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Black's[/BCOLOR] good side was not only rare, but also short lived. One would be wise to use this opportunity for as long as it lasted.

When Purple asked for the guitar, a quick thought came to Black. He could pretty quickly repay the favor.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"You know. You just would have to say the word, and I could try to make an instrument for a certain someone."[/BCOLOR]

Red leaned against the wall, his suit almost making it creak. "Hello Purple. How's it going?" He asked, listening carefully to Brown's playing. He was jealous, trapped in the suit as he was, he'd crush the strings of any guitar, and snap any drumsticks. So he listened and watched Brown's fingers as he played.

The suit was a blessing and a curse. On one hand, it protected his friends from his passive radiation, which would've wiped out all life within a mile in any direction; however, he'd never be able to live a normal life. He'd never so much as shake hands with another human being so long As he lived. He'd never kiss anyone or feel the rain on his face.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.