tumblr_inline_mwihz1tywp1qid2nw.gif
newcreate.php
tumblr_inline_mljka6snT11qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mljkyujBpI1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mljk54knE71qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mc29uq1snH1r49shn.gif
4MFLsMt.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent] "Out with it shapeshifter, what did you see? Quickly now, before the racist returns to finish you and your friend off. The rest of us need to be moving on and we need that information." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Racist? Now, that seemed a little extreme. She was just a careless witch, or fire mage, or something else. While the bossy, annoying one demanded information out of Birdman, it seemed that another had confused herself. Not that Kyoya was surprised; this one didn’t seem too bright. One of those battle oriented kids, a...Valrike? Valkyrie? Whatever it was, Kyoya just shot a complacent smile at the woman, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“No, not you, dear. I’m just talkin’ about the druid kiddo. The one who turned into an actual, literal bird, not some...winged girl. No offense or anything… I s’pose I could come up with a nickname for ya, if you reaaaaally want one.”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] With that, Kyoya, who figured she had effectively confused the lady into silence, turned back to the main conversation. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll be going north, May and myself know the forest, and huts may hold supplies or people."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Ooh, good for you, special boy.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Anyone who wishes is welcome to follow us, if not, I wish you luck in this place."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Mneh mneh, I wish you luck in this place, I can make it just fine on my own, thank you very much.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]The blue haired witch thought bitterly, while crossing her arms and shifting her expression into that of a scowl.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] I don’t need to go with you, I’ll be just fi-- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Before she could finish the thought, a familiar voice sliced through her mind. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Any other cuties coming along?” [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Kyoya froze up, before slowly looking around for the owner. Eventually, her bright eyes rested on a boy with hair almost the same shade of vivid blue as hers. He, coincidentally enough, looked at her as well, before adding,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] “Blue haired wonder?”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Before she could answer, the playboy started to strut backwards in a cocky fashion, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]”I mean, I’m pretty sure those two will be enough for me. You don’t need to tag along, if you don’t want to.”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The boy gave her a lopsided grin. She hated that grin.. it was still so cute. As he turned to catch up with the others, the witch mumbled under her breath before jogging to catch up with the group herself, blue pigtails bouncing. As Kyo got up there, Loverboy had already moved onto the other girl. What did she expect? The scumbag always did have to have a harem. Kyoya figured it was because he felt he had no self-worth and his parents never loved him. Or he was just a douchebag. Either one was equally plausible. She liked the latter best.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]“Hello.”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He drawled out with a slick, annoying smile, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“How do you feel about the place so far?” [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Kyoya grumbled under her breath; something about the scent of death, accompanied by some nasty words. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Should I bother him? Mm, I want to bother him. God, I hate him. But he’s so cu-- Shi-- I’m gonna bother him. If he insists on bothering me and looping me back in, I’ll mess with him as well. War is two sided. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Now, of course, our lovely Kyo here was taking things too seriously. That was who she was, and nothing could change her horrible personality that quickly. But, boy, could that little fucknugget bring out the worst in her; the worst ranging from passive aggressiveness, to curses. She didn’t want to end up like that fire girl, so she would just go with passive aggressive today. Sliding up next to the dickhead, she wrapped one dainty arm around his shoulders, pulling herself closer to him in a sort of sideways embrace. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Oh, Nennie, it’s so great to see you again~! And here, of all places!” [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]At this she would slid her hand down and clasp his, and begin to swing as they stepped. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“I missed you, you know! After you..”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Her voice hardened, losing some of the floaty, happy quality,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] “Left without saying goodbye.”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Her grip tightened, then loosened again as she continued, the cheery tone back in her voice, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“But that’s alright! We’re back together now, right, Nennie?” [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
mkc6ds_th.png
[/BCOLOR]​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
The quarrel continued and it seemed like that no one was capable of stopping it until one or the other ended up death. Being a magician, Luci's biggest weakness was probably a simple frontal assault on her small frame, but luckily for her, the Sandrat decided for another course of action, going so far to not even really attack and give his new position away once again through the destruction of nature. Did he, just like Lucifera, undermestimate his opponent? Hadn't he seen the range of attack the flame magician was capable of doing? Falling back into his hole might have been safe against most attacks, but not against her.

Using her flaming pillar move once again, the flames had zero problems of entering from above, and just like the first time, the Sandrat was about to take the same amount of damage. And while the cleansing flames of heaven alone weren't enough to purge him, the fact remained that the cursed flames of the sinners were still latched onto him, and together, they sealed the deal. Being in his hole, there was no one who could see the beautiful spiel of destruction as the blue and orange flames danced together on the sandrats frame. At least the flames brought a quick and painless death, even as the flames continued to linger on his corpse, a lifeless body couldn't feel anything.

The Sandrat was dead.

As for Lucifera, and her other uninvited companion, there wasn't really any direction to go towards the now visible castle, after all, it was flying, without being attached anywhere. But even so, as time passed, it was getting darker and darker, and soon they would learn that the rather dead forest was a little bit more unlively in the night... .

As for the other group, following the druids lead, they had no problem finding the village. Now, being closer, they could see that the condition of the wooden buildings were terrible enough that it was clear that no one had lived here for a long enough amount of time. Before they could continue though, a man, with a cloak that had the Symbol of Teann Ch'i, appeared from behind one of the buildings.

"Welcome! You couldn't possibly try to be any louder?" Really. any attempt at sneaking with a group as big as them was doomed for failure. "But where are my manners? I am Alexander Warrenstein von Großkleinen." Giving the group a bow, he wore a diabolic smile. "Nonono." Before anyone had a chance to respond to his introduction, he put his hand into the air and cut them off. "You don't need to bother. I won't remember the name of cattle anyways." With that said, he actually took a closer look at the group. Silently talking to himself. "Though I did make a grave error by killing off those woman earlier..." Before addressing them again. "On the other hand I actually feel generous today, it might be a waste to let most of you run BUT..." Giving the witch and the faun a glare that was unpleasntly intense he licked his lips. "If the Faun and the blue haired woman decide to join my side and swear to obey all my commands, I will let you run." Stretching out both his arms also revealed some sort of cylinder-shaped device that was a tad bigger than his right forearm at which it was strapped around. "Isn't that great?! I'll get two woman who have the privilege of traveling with me and survive this hell-hole while YOU can extend your pathetic lives for a few more hours!" Of course, Alexander doubted they would agree to this deal just like that, considering the difference in numbers, he now held his weapon, the cylinder, up in the air.

"Animus Golem." Using his index finger to activate a mechanism on the weapon it now activated, and two of the three barrels inside the cylinder shot forth...nothing? Just some smoke apparently. "It's getting dark soon and I still have some preparations to do, so decide quickly." Now, two magicy kind of circles appeared on the ground that slowly moved upwards, creating some sort of humanoid figurine under them, and as they were finished, two 3 meter high purple golems with a single red crystal around their chest area stood at the Alchemists side.

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's certainly what I expected. In which I mean, I didn't expect anything." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Nen’s lips curled up a little at her distant answers. He felt that the girl prefered to be alone than socialize with the others. He clicked his tongue and glanced up at the gloom that hung over them, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“I imagined more death by all the talk that was going around. I didn’t expect a pretty girl as yourself hanging out here.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I recall you saying something about huts. If they are inhabited, I highly doubt friendly beings will be down in the Endless Dungeon. We should set traps, get in formation, etcetera, as soon as we come to these huts. I trust you people saw the flying castle?"[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Flying castle? Formations? Geez, I only came this way because the cuties were going off here.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Nen wrapped his arms behind him and absentmindedly walked along. The stoic voice continued, asking for names out of everyone, Nen was the first to answer Myst, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“I’m Nen,”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He turned around, facing him and began to walk backwards,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] “Nice to meet you, Myst.”[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]No one is safe. Everyone will be in my harem.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Catching a glance at the fuming Kyoya, Nen stuck his tongue out a little before twirling back to facing forwards. Perhaps she saw or she didn’t, either way it became a bad idea for him to tease her into coming along. Kyoya quickly slithered to his side and hugged his shoulder, she spoke in a sugar filled deathly tone, “[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Oh, Nennie, it’s so great to see you again~! And here, of all places!” [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The charm emanating off of her was clearly a death threat. She wrapped her hand around his and swung it playfully. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“I missed you, you know! After you..”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The snake tightened her grip on her prey,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] “Left without saying goodbye.”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She loosened once she knew the prey had no where to go, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“But that’s alright! We’re back together now, right, Nennie?” [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nen quickly whispered to her accepting the forced invitation to hold hands,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] “Loosen your grip, you don’t want to twist your arm by accident, do you?”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] It may have sounded equally passive aggressive without context of what he had done next. He held out her hand into the air and twirled her to the other side, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Of course I did.”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He lost interest in the other beings around him and focused on the village they approached. The buildings were in horrible shape, clearly it was all ransacked of all of its loot. A voice quickly snapped their attention towards the man, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Welcome! You couldn't possibly try to be any louder?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A welcome party wouldn’t help it.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Nen tensed up as the man spoke, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"But where are my manners? I am Alexander Warrenstein von Großkleinen." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He bowed to the group and gave everyone a shit eating grin before they could even respond, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Nonono. You don't need to bother. I won't remember the name of cattle anyways."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]What a complete fuckwad.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]"Though I did make a grave error by killing off those woman earlier...On the other hand I actually feel generous today, it might be a waste to let most of you run BUT..."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He glanced at Mailyn and Kyoya with a hungry glare, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"If the Faun and the blue haired woman decide to join my side and swear to obey all my commands, I will let you run."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Nen was almost tempted to interrupt with a falsetto tone. As he showed off with his hands how big his ego was, Nen stared at a tube shaped device on his person, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Isn't that great?! I'll get two woman who have the privilege of traveling with me and survive this hell-hole while YOU can extend your pathetic lives for a few more hours!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That’s actually a good deal for you two.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Apparently he thought otherwise, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Animus Golem."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Smoke spewed from two of the barrels that were harboring inside the weapon, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"It's getting dark soon and I still have some preparations to do, so decide quickly."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Two magic circles illuminated on the ground, purple figures with a bright red gem formed at his side. Nen glanced at the others and then at Kyoya, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Distract him while his attention is on you.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nen unplucked the cork of his jar of saltwater, pulling the water out like strings of silk discreetly. If the man saw, he would take a swig of water. Despite where it seemed like he was focusing on, the water would slowly make its way to the golems. If Alexander decided to attack, Nen would quickly try to make an attack for the man’s life.[/BCOLOR]

Lapis necklace
Basic survival items (Food and water)
Healing herbs
Rose oil
Flask of salt water
Flask of fresh water
A set of knives (a few daggers and a katzbalger)
Shells

• Bucket of Rainbows
Summary: Mailyn is stuck on what to do as some weird perv came out of no where. 】
Mai_zpstwflwbzi.png
Nodding towards Thaylin after he answered her question, she glanced back behind them as she noticed that it was getting quite chatty. Behind them, they had attracted quite a lot of them to follow though there were a few missing faces but she couldn't worry for them as it was their choice to go alone but she did keep a small wish to see them again as friends if possible though that chance was slim. While they continued to walk, someone spoke up as she turned to see Myst, the one who had saved her, ask for their names as she perked up with a bright smile,"My name is Mailyn! It's a pleasure to meet you Myst and everyone else. Also thank you Myst, your powers will be must needed and useful to the group." She chimed happily pleased to see that he was kind enough to be of any help to the group as she felt that he could be trusted for aid and most definitely a good friend for her to have!

Looking over at the others, she noticed two individuals being very close with one another as she noticed one of them being -- her prince -- the boy from earlier who had tried to help her and Kyoya, the kind witch, or so she calls her as she was friendly when they first met. Giving the two a smile, she didn't know that they were close, maybe they were childhood friends like Thaylin and herself were. They did act like good friends to her so mostly likely, they were on good terms together.

Turning away from the group, she continued on following Thaylin until they arrived at river where the huts were located though the moment they were close enough to see the place, it appeared to be abandon for quite a while with no sight of life anywhere with the huts all worn with holes in them.

While she was examining the place of old huts and so for, a man appeared out from behind one of the huts with the same cloak that everyone else had on during the entrance meaning this guy was part of the event as he introduced himself as Alex something, something, uhh, she completely forgot the rest after that. Just when she was about to open her mouth to respond, the man continued saying that names were not needed for 'cattle',"Huh? What cattle?" She thought puzzled what he meant but she soon forgot when he bought up about killing women and from what she could guess, he may be the one who did this disaster to the village.

Her smile soon faded to a expression of disgust at how cruel of a man this 'Alex' guy was and to top it off, he was trying to placing some deal to let the group slide if she and Kyoya took side with him, oblivious she may be but she wasn't gonna betray Thaylin nor the group to be with some bad man who murders and force them to be his friend -- she is oblivious to the meanings behind his deal. She then noticed a cylinder-shaped device in his right arm as he called out some name, a spell possibly, that involved with smoke?

He then gave them a time limit for Mailyn and Kyoya to either surrender or fight. On the ground, there were some glyph circles forming which meant he was summoning something though she couldn't quite tell what it could be as they were different symbols that she was unfamiliar with until two golems came out from the circles, both identical with purple skin and a ruby gem with some purpose that she had no clue of.

Now here they were, about to get into a fight with two giant golems if the two don't give in to Alex's deal. Honestly, she didn't want to join forces with this Alex guy when they just met. Maybe if he was more nicer and promise not to kill people, she may consider for him to go vice versa to join their group though now that she think about it, the others may not like him, either way, she wasn't gonna to budge unless maybe... she trick him? Nah, what if the golems pick her up and imprison her so she couldn't backstab him? That would mostly be bad. She didn't know what to do but stare at the man before she sighed turning towards Kyoya for help though it was too late. She didn't want to get the group into a battle but she didn't want to go with the guy so instead she just,"U-uhh... Mister Alexander, h-how about we work together instead retorting to violence? I-i mean... uhh..."

She was getting them killed...

◽ Necessary Survival Equipment (Food and Medical Aid)
◽ Her Mother's necklace (Lucky charm)
◽ Jar of Water
◽ Slightly Burnt Petal Clothing
◽ Burnt Cloak

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Duwang Chew
Blood Strength: 100%

The knight and his squire followed the druidic pair to the village and witnessed the arrival of the rather arrogant man. The introduction did not do much for the man's prospects of survival around the elder of the two. Dismissive, arrogant and demanding, all things that could be found in Cristoph's personality. Of course that meant he despised the qualities in anyone else. Astere was far more logical about the man, guessing he would have the power to back up such a temperament. His appearance though, lacking any armour or weaponry, hinted at a magic user which would be for the best the boy thought.

The man ordered two of the group to switch to his side in return for everyone else's lives. Well that was a mistake. The group might be little more than afterthoughts to Cristoph but they were his while they were in his company. As soon as his demand was made the knight's sword was drawn and blood trickled down its length. Astere drew his own blade knowing a battle was coming. As the golems appeared out of the air Astere found his already weak confidence breaking down further at the sight. Cristoph was magic's bane when used by itself as a weapon, but a summoner would have no trouble with the old blood. Despite his fear the squire still knew he wouldn't sacrifice the two girls for his own safety, but running away seemed like a much better option than anything else right now.

Silly squire. Cristoph pushed between the two druids, dismissing the faun's ineffectual plea for an alliance knowing it was useless. He held the bloodied blade up so the tip was pointed at the man they were facing. "You have quite the nerve demanding what isn't yours. I shan't be giving up any of my group to a madman who will be dying quite shortly, what a waste that would be. Try not to waste any more of my time and expire quickly." Oddly the blade was lowered as if the whole thing had been a bluff. After a pause long enough for the summoner to think it nothing was happening a spear of blood shot out of Cristoph's other hand aimed right for the man's heart without any movement from the knight. Were the golems to try and block the spear would weave around their arms as best it could.

Cristoph
- Sword
- Castle crafted chainmail shirt and leggings
- Food and misc supplies
- Necklace with his father's sigil
- Money pouch with gold

Astere
- Food and misc supplies
- Chainmail shirt
- Leather leggings
- Short sword
- Oils for swords
- Flint
- Torch

• Bucket of Rainbows
Myst wasn't really sure what to think about the group so far. Bizarre individuals, to say the least... interesting, but bizarre. Maybe partly moronic. About fifteen minutes in by now, and two complete strangers were holding hands. Eh...Myst really didn't understand other races. But how did that boy, 'Nen', get women interested in him so quickly? Myst wasn't envious, or anything... why would he b-be envious about something like that? Hmf...

Anyway, where had that curious kid gone? The last time Myst'd seen him, he was back by that spot where the sandrat most likely di- oh no. Did he really choose to join her? Ugh, now that fire mage's survival chances were massively increased, which partly upset Myst. Eh... well, the fire mage's arrogance surpassed his own, but then again, Myst supposed he didn't want her to die. He didn't want anyone to die, deep inside. Maybe that was a weakness he needed to work on.

"My name is Mailyn! It's a pleasure to meet you Myst and everyone else. Also thank you Myst, your powers will be must needed and useful to the group." The admittedly sweet faun, 'Mailyn', said.
"You're welcome... Mailyn." Myst somewhat whispered, before playing with his hair nervously. Myst didn't say anything else, but it was quite easy to see his pleasure of the fact that his talents were being appreciated.

Perhaps he'd bless her with power sometime in return. Hopefully her fellow druid had chosen a correct way to go. Myst was beginning to get hungry, and it didn't look like he'd be finding raw fish anytime soon.

~~~

Myst furrowed his brow. It appeared some human fool had got in the way of their trek. And this one looked like the typical, selfish and greedy human.
"Welcome! You couldn't possibly try to be any louder?"
We weren't trying to be quiet...
"But where are my manners? I am Alexander Warrenstein von Großkleinen."
...What. Hm. Well, was this man actually friendly? Judging by his rapish grin, it was highly unlikely.

After hearing all the man had to say, it was already apparent that he was a murderer. But to request two of the pretty women to 'obey his commands' almost made Myst lose his temper completely. Some humans were just full of lust, unable to get women legitamately.

Myst didn't want to negotiate with this man - he wanted to punish this murderer/deviant. But after Alexander made it apparent he was skilled with golemnancy, negotiation was a very viable choice. How to negotiate with this scum, though...? Mailyn was already starting something, and the witch seemed tough and clever. A fight could probably be avoided if everyone played their hand right.

"Von Großkleinen, was it? It'd be best for all of us if we all just carried on. As you said, it's getting dark soon." Myst paused. Hm, well, that cocky fire mage would probably be able to handle herself. Myst wasn't going to mention she had a companion with her, too.
"A lone woman was headed towards the floating castle, if you're interested. Yes, she's pretty - an exeptional specimen, in fact, and she'd be far less trouble... and more worth it... than these two." Hopefully the two ladies didn't take offence, and knew what Myst was trying to do.
"I assure you I'm not lying. I'm telling you this, because the woman tried to kill us... she's powerful. Not interested in the weak." Myst emphasised; Alexander seemed quite alike in personality. Although, perhaps scum like this preferred the shy ones that were easy to break. "Perhaps an even stronger foe like you could tame such a girl..." Myst mumbled temptingly. Although some of what Myst said was true, Myst was a skilled liar; Alexander would need to be perceptive to catch onto the fact Myst was partially lying.

Hm. Perhaps this could work-

"You have quite the nerve demanding what isn't yours. I shan't be giving up any of my group to a madman who will be dying quite shortly, what a waste that would be. Try not to waste any more of my time and expire quickly."

"Oh, for the love of... ... ...Well, we're fighting apparently. My offer still stands, should we agree to stop fighting."

Trying to negotiate was impossible with this hothead; Myst readied the Hidden Blizzard. Maybe once Alexander felt the true chill of Levian, he'd see sense and surrender. Especially after he found out the Levian way of punishing womanizers like this one. Myst didn't want to move on to intimidation and combat, but after the bossy human's actions, he'd just have to roll with it for now.

"Stand back from Alexander." Myst suddenly called out. He didn't want any of the fighters to charge in and get hit by the blast radius of this attack; Myst would position the 5x5 activation area the best he could so it wouldn't affect his fellow group members. Four words was all Myst needed to activate the trap; considering the trap was formed directly underneath Alexander, Myst needed to say the four words rather quickly, before he started to move around.

"Feel our true chill."

Myst's eyes began to glow a powerful white; Levian energies flowing into the ground at his feet, activating a Hidden Blizzard directly underneath Alexander. The attack was called 'Hidden Blizzard' for a reason; only those who could sense magic with charms or such would be able to see the attack coming, and dodge it/ready a defensive spell in time. The spell could act like a trap, but Alexander had stood still for so long, Myst could arm it directly underneath the man in time.

If the spell succeeded, a single snowflake would gently rise from the ground, before a white-blue storm of snow, ice shards, and freezing air would come from underneath Alexander, the wind making a terrifying screech as icicles shredded skin, and the sheer cold stiffened muscle. Myst and his companions should be out of range, but they'd feel a harmless but cold chill wash over them nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Thaylin did not like Alexander. Partially because of his slimey attitude, and perhaps moreso: Maylin was creeped out by him. The Druid man was in fact prepared to fight when she tried to use dipomacy. Raising a brow, Thaylin stepped back, ready to let the man speak.

Then the Paladin decided to take things into his own hands and attack. Thaylin blinked in surprise as he felt the air chill, a spell seemed to have been cast. Well, so much for diplomacy.

As he scanned the area, he noticed the squire had yet to attack. Which was curious, surely one would follow in the steps of their master? Well, no matter. If Christophe had no need for the younger man, Thaylin would use him. Walking beside him, Thaylin spoke only three words before running towards the golems. "Squire. With me." After growling out those three short words, Thaylin ran not towards the mage himself, but one of the two golems. He trusted the knight to at least tie down the summoner, but he would need support. Few people could handle being attacked from three sides at once, even with armor and training. Running towards the golem, he shifts to bear form as he does so. Letting out a savage roar. He'd charge the golem down, hopefully being able to knock it down before ripping the gem from it's socket.

But for now...he had a charge to accomplish.
Food and Supplies
Rope
Bone Dagger
Satchel
Herbology Book
Animal skins shaped as clothing
Various herbs in a herb pouch within the satchel
Bandages

• Bucket of Rainbows
Seven plodded along happily, following the group. They apparently had forgotten his very presence the entire time. Though that wasn't as strange since Seven was often overlooked. This may have perhaps been cause he was dead, or just maybe his footsteps were almost inaudible. Certainly there was no disadvantaged in being overlooked. He was content in just silently following.

It was amusing to watch all these people interact. The two animal smelling ones were quite interesting. They seem to be quite attached to each other. Perhaps his father was as attached to Seven in the same way. The fish man talked a lot and seem to eye the females of the group quite a bit. Did he wish to eat them? The female with the scent of a male had answered his question about the dungeon earlier. He seemed quite interesting and felt a bit cold. The two men seemed capable, although one of them felt especially dangerous. He wasn't quite sure where the lizard man and furry thing went off to. Seven realized he forgot these people had names. He needed to remember them. Seven never really interacted with so many people this closely before. Just his father and his sibling Eight. Perhaps he should ask them for their names.

However that thought ended when they entered the village. It was quite fascinating. The timber seemed to be quite old — similar to the shack his father kept extra parts in. The smell also had that smell of age. Certainly there was no life within these walls for quite some time. Seven was a bit disappointed. It would have been useful to snag some person for some parts. Seven detected movement ahead.

A man appeared in front of the group and began talking. He was apparently named Alexander. Seven should probably remember that. Just in case. The man began proposing some crazy deal about taking the women and letting them run. Seven wondered if this is how people normally acted. The smell of the man was familiar like his father but slightly different. Seven still didn't understand why he couldn't pick up as much as he did before. His body must have definitely been damaged somehow. Did he need new noses, ears, and eyes?

The man began to do strange things with his tube. Light seem to glow on the floor now and two large constructs appeared. This was utterly wonderful. Seven had never seen such a feat. He'd have to learn that trick someday. Perhaps he could summon fun things as well. The animal smelling female was trying to talk to Alexander, but it didn't seem to be working. The dangerous man came forth between the animal ones and shot blood towards Alexander. Seven thought the blood smelled a bit strange, very strange. The rest of the group began to move.

Seven guessed it was about time to join in. Knives appeared in both of his hands. Seven quickly judged the targets. The big shining things on both of the constructs seem to be fine. He threw both knives in quick succession — one for each construct. Two knives appeared in each hand appeared for the next volley. Seven thought this was going to be fun. He hoped the others didn't want Alexanders body. He might need an arm after this fight.

Many knives hidden all over body
a small pouch of alchemical ingredients
9 Vials of Cleansing Fire
6 Empty Vials
2 Flasks of blood
engraved piece of metal
a rusty copper ring
shiny red stone
a man's finger

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
tYGW0ck.png
newcreate.php
uNhqNin.png
e4rbGmJ.gif
uNhqNin.png
newcreate.php
tYGW0ck.png

4MFLsMt.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Loosen your grip, you don’t want to twist your arm by accident, do you?”[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Heh. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The witch loosened her grip on the boy’s arm, as he lifted her arm into the air and twirled to her other side. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Of course I did.”[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]He’s a good liar. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Kyoya smirked as his interest focused on the very empty town. Just as she started to say something to the playboy in an effort to annoy him further, another slick male voice called up from ahead. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Welcome! You couldn't possibly try to be any louder?"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] They weren’t sneaking by any means, but whatever. From the start, the brightly colored witch didn’t particularly care for this guy. Hm, let’s see. Empty town, creepy guy. Yeah, she knew where this was going. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"But where are my manners? I am Alexander Warrenstein von Großkleinen."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Giving the group a cocky bow, Kyoya frowned as he rose up again, an evil smile clearly visible. The frown deepened into a scowl, as Kyoya started talking, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Hey, who do yo--”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] And, she was cut off. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Nonono."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He raised his hands in the air, continuing on, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"You don't need to bother. I won't remember the name of cattle anyways."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] And so, an offended and slightly irritated Kyoya became quite offended, and quite irritated. Cattle? He thought they were cattle? Dropping Nen’s hand faster than a dead rat (which wasn’t too different from the boy, he was just a living rat), she opened her mouth to start the flow of an endless stream of insults, he cut her off again. How many mistakes could this guy make? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Though I did make a grave error by killing off those woman earlier..."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Welp.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Looks like they were gonna have a fight on their hands.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"On the other hand I actually feel generous today, it might be a waste to let most of you run BUT..."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] At this, he turned his head and gave Kyoya and the faun an unpleasant glare that made her skin crawl. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"If the Faun and the blue haired woman decide to join my side and swear to obey all my commands, I will let you run."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Kyoya’s eyes narrowed. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]What? Is this guy an idiot?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Nobody could make Kyoya go with that guy. He’d probably make them his slaves..Though, they’d probably survive. But, that didn’t matter. She wasn’t washing his feet or...anything else on his body. Ever. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Isn't that great?! I'll get two women who have the privilege of traveling with me and survive this hell-hole while YOU can extend your pathetic lives for a few more hours!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now, the man wasn’t as stupid as he appeared so far. Bringing out a cylindrical weapon, he muttered, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Animus Golem."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Ooh, great. Now we’re gonna get shot. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]But, as the weapon popped into action, nothing happened. Only some smoke came out. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"It's getting dark soon and I still have some preparations to do, so decide quickly."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]After he finished talking, two purple golems manifested from magicky magic circles. Hey, that’s not real magic. Alchemy doesn’t count. While the creepy guy waited, Kyoya heard Nen say to her, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Distract him while his attention is on you.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kyoya rolled her eyes and sighed. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Yeah, whatever.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Getting ready to get close to the man and start stalling, the bossy guy from before foolishly drew his sword and started ranting. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"You have quite the nerve demanding what isn't yours.”[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Ain’t yours either, bud.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“I shan't be giving up any of my group,”[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Your group? Laughable.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]“To a madman who will be dying quite shortly, what a waste that would be. Try not to waste any more of my time and expire quickly." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Afterwards, he lowered the blade as if he were bluffing. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]God, what a cock. Let me handle thi-- [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Stand back from Alexander!" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Myst suddenly shouted, preparing to attack. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Really? You guys are still going with this? [/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]"Feel our true chill."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Myst's eyes got all spooky, and Kyoya frowned. This wasn’t going to get them anywhere. This guy was either terribly powerful and alone, or normally strong and with a group, likely hostile. They were going about this all wrong. But, what was she gonna do about it? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Alright, whatever.”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Raising hands up so they were placed in front of her torso, she lined her vision up with Alexander’s body. Jabbing quickly with her hands nine times, she hit his eyes, waist, and his ankles. If the spell worked as it should, then four burning sparks would manifest on his torso, two would be in his eyes, and the other three would appear on his ankles, followed by Kyoya jumping in the air while saying something along the lines of, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Hah, take that, you dirty perv’!”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
mkc6ds_th.png
[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Alexander's interested seemed piqued at the words that Myst had for him. "Mhm? Well th-"

"You have quite the nerve demanding what isn't yours. I shan't be giving up any of my group to a madman who will be dying quite shortly, what a waste that would be. Try not to waste any more of my time and expire quickly."

This time, it was Alexander who was cut off, and not in a very kind manner. With those words spoken, no one would ever know if he had actually agreed on it or not. Instead his face changed to that of anger. "You impudent fool." Even if Cristoph had the element of surprise, a slight step to the side made it look like the Summoner did nothing else but dodge sneaky bloodspikes aimed at him. His grin however soon disappeared as he realized that there was more coming for him, a trap made of ice, hidden well enough that it was way too late for the Alexander to dodge. "Urgh..." The storm of ice that engulfed him wasn't even easy to handle for a man of his caliber and a cry of pain could be heard coming from inside the deadly globe, and as it disappeared, Alexander was still standing. At first, his eyes were full of rage, but even with the few open wounds he had he regained his composure quickly after and showed his usual smug face. "I'll congratulate you to even manage to hurt me."

Meanwhile, the druid took his sweet-time transforming into his bearform, which took him long enough to allow the golems, and Alexander, to react in their own way. Seven on the other hand, who was quietly in the shadows, now took the initiative, attempting two attacks against the obvious weak points of the golems, and considering their sluggish movement, he had no problems hitting them. But were his puny knifes enough to even scratch the reddish crystal structure? Sadly no. All they did was making a clang noise as they ricochet of the sturdy material.

Now, one of the lovely woman that Alexander had his eyes one wasn't as docile, the witchy witch moved onto the offense just like everyone else, it was finally her time to shine! Or so she wished to think, apparently being just all talk, or maybe just still creeped out from the man's lustful eyes, she just couldn't get her cast off! Too bad... .

"Well well, are you finally done with your kindergarten? How about I'll show you the exact difference in our power." By now, the few visible wounds he sustained from Myst's attacked disappeared completely. Now, the man aimed his cylinder at the group, no, the tank that took the initiative and charged at Alex. "I'LL START WITH THE UGLIEST!" Giving off a sound as if he just got off from the mere thought of inflicting lots of pain at someone, he triggeres the weapon once again. This time, it shot two fireballs onto the lizard that set him ablaze. "ROOOAAARRR!" Not stopping in his charge, Ourou continued like a bull-dozer, and Alexander's face changed into something akin to fear. "DIE INSECT!" Another shot was taken, this time 3 ice-spikes came forth that impaled the lizard.

"EEEEEEEEKKK!" The lizard took another few metres, still set ablaze, with the lances of ice slowly melting away, he managed and managed, lifted his axe and...ultimately collapsed onto the ground. "Ha...ha...haha..." Alexander had a face of disbelief, in comparison to the rest of those puny humans, that giant lizard thing could have been a serious threat, but he killed it. He bumped it full of stuff and killed it! "BWHAHAHA! TREMBLE BEFORE MY POWER." Now, his confidence once again returned.

The golem duo didn't seem to care about their master the slightest, instead, one of them charged at surprising speed towards the knife juggler, who dodged with ease. The other one, who was with the druid, would have maybe taken the same course of action, but was instead busy fighting with a magical bear druid, that he had no problems hitting. And even if the druid was sturdy, he wasn't sturdy enough to completely ignore the hard feeling of a rock, and in case he actually did, well, it hurt.

Myst's eyes returned to their usual ice-blue colour, emotionlessly watching Alexander's screams within his most powerful attack. Hm. Perhaps he was just all talk; although Myst couldn't blame the man... the Hidden Blizzard was, after all, the fifth most powerful spell ever created by the Levian race. Myst actually felt a pang of remorse for the man... the dungeon had probably drove him insane. Maybe that was how everybody would end up eventually - but Myst wouldn't let it happen to him.

As the Levian was about to turn away plainly, not only was Alexander still alive - but he was still standing. Myst staggered back a little in disbelief, his eyes almost losing a completely calm appearance. How?! How had a mere human survived that?!

"I'll congratulate you to even manage to hurt me."
"Thank you. But it wasn't difficult." Myst replied plainly. Suddenly, Myst flinched in pain a little.

A trickle of blood fell from Myst's nose, as a slight pain formed in his stomach. It wasn't enough to injure him for now, but the after-effects of using such a powerful move were getting to him. He'd need to wait before using it again... otherwise the consequences would be much more dire.

Keeping his attention on Alexander himself, Myst continued to walk backwards, positioning himself right at the very back of the group. The lizard charged forwards to keep Alexander at bay - just as planned. Alexander looked gravely injured, and the lizard would surely be able to finish him off in one axe swi- what?! Out of nowhere, an onslaught of fire and ice annihilated the huge beast, and within a death scream, the lizard fell over - dead.

"BWHAHAHA! TREMBLE BEFORE MY POWER."

Myst paused, his hair covering his eyes as he clenched his fists. One of his group was confirmed dead in the first hour. To think... to think if that moronic, arrogant human hadn't attacked Alexander, then this could've been avoided. But to think this 'Alexander' would not only take pride, but laugh after taking the life of another living being. Myst slowly looked up at Alexander, his face expressionless, but his eyes dead serious.

"You shouldn't have done that."

~~~
Myst wished to unleash another Hidden Blizzard on the man, but doing so would have fatal consequences upon himself. As for his ice javelins, throwing them at the stone golems clearly wouldn't work - and if Alexander could survive the Hidden Blizzard, Myst might as well throw toothpicks at him. Myst's own usefulness in terms of offense was spent here - he needed somebody else - somebody else who could perhaps destroy Alexander in one blow.

After a quick surveying of his allies, the witch seemed like the most logical choice - even if she'd just sort of jumped into the air and did nothing. Maybe she was charging a spell? Whether that was the case or not, her magical abilities were about to become a hell of a lot more powerful. If Myst invested all his power into this woman, then hopefully the fight would end without any more deaths.

Without further ado, Myst positioned himself behind the blue-haired woman, making wide gestures with his hands, as deep-blue energy - his own magical energy - flowed from his fingertips, and into the witch. As the power was blessed unto Kyoya, she would feel a huge surge of magical power enter her veins - her magic was now twice as powerful as it was before. And the chances were, it felt great.

Such a transfer of energy came at a cost for Myst, though. His own magic was now sapped to a pathetically weak level, and blood began to drip from his nose and mouth. He'd done some damage to himself there... perhaps he should've been more conservative with his power transfer... but this needed to end quickly. He didn't care if he'd shortened his life somewhat.

"Now, end it." Myst simply told the empowered witch, before hastily taking cover behind a rock. Myst felt weak... pathetically weak, in fact, but it would be worth it. If the Kyoya had an extremely powerful attack up her sleeve... it was about to become two times better.

Myst took one of the ice spears from his belt, lightly gripping it with both hands as he took cover, coughing up a little blood as his eyes were seemingly weak and faded in colour. It was nothing... the others were more than capable of taking one fool down, especially now that they had a super-enhanced witch. As far as he knew, there weren't any healers around, so he'd need to just put up with the pain and hope he wasn't attacked by Alexander. His faith was, for now, in the rest of his group.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Blood Strength: 100%
Memories: 0

Upon hearing the druid's command towards him Astere almost took off on instinct. Cristoph had quickly drilled it into him what would happen if he disobeyed an order and he had trained himself to react. Only the difference in tone gave him pause. He looked from the druid to his master, unsure of what to do. Fear, from two sources, told him to stay where he was. But Cristoph hadn't specifically ordered him yet, surely he could contribute on his own until something was said? That ... seemed ok. He hoped. Heart beating very quickly and sweat beading on his forehead he followed the druid as the man turned into a bear and started battling with the golem. Circling around behind the giant he waited for an opportunity to attack the back of one of it's legs. When he had such a chance he'd move quickly to strike and get away, more concerned with avoiding any attack than actually dealing damage.

The knight let out a small tsk of annoyance as the mage appeared to dodge his attack quite easily. The blood quickly returned to his body though the cut remained. Switching hands with his sword he made a similar shallow cut on the other palm, before returning the blade to his primary hand. The man did indeed have the magical power to back up his earlier words or, at least, the cylinder did. But magic was magic and it was time to disappoint the man. but first, he lifted his empty hand to his mouth and yawned in contempt at his actions, "I asked you to die quickly. Now you're an annoyance. A scaredy cat annoyance who peed his pants when he was in danger. Pathetic."

Sword in hand he charged forward, seemingly uncaring of the fact the much beefier lizard had been taken down in a similar way. The man hadn't missed the look of fear on Alexander's face after the lizard had survived the magical attack even if it was wounded. Someone was about to go through the same without a single scratch. Cristoph was a bit smarter than your average arrogant idiot however, and had noticed the second attack that had been released. Thus he was ready to dodge the spells as they came at him to maximise the effectiveness of his blood. Upon getting close he would slash his blade at the man's arm that held the cylinder, while aiming a blood spike at the man's chest with his left hand.
Cristoph
- Sword
- Castle crafted chainmail shirt and leggings
- Food and misc supplies
- Necklace with his father's sigil
- Money pouch with gold

Astere
- Food and misc supplies
- Chainmail shirt
- Leather leggings
- Short sword
- Oils for swords
- Flint
- Torch

• Bucket of Rainbows

tYGW0ck.png
newcreate.php
uNhqNin.png
e4rbGmJ.gif
uNhqNin.png
newcreate.php
tYGW0ck.png

4MFLsMt.gif
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kyoya stood, bewildered, as her spell failed. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“E-eh…?”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She mumbled, stumbling backwards from the horrible shock. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“How’d tha...that…” [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Putting her hands on her knees, she closed her eyes for a moment, comprehending the situation.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"Well well, are you finally done with your kindergarten? How about I'll show you the exact difference in our power."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] At this, her eyes shot open. Kindergarten? Is he mocking her? Sure, her spell might have failed, but that was one time! Why, she oughta just go over there and kick his ass, hand on hand combat. Flying back up into an upright position, Kyoya was filled with hot, white anger. He called her weak. He was calling her weak. He didn’t think that this little witch could beat him? He didn’t think that? Well, she was gonna show him. She was gonna show him good. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Nng...I’ll show you, you fuckin’ scumbag.”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She mumbled under her breath. Just as she prepared to charge at him with another flurry of sparks and pain, a loud echo tore out of the lizard man. Kyoya’s head whipped around, just to see him impaled by three ice spikes. Dead.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Wincing, she decided that charging wasn’t the best idea. But.. He wouldn’t want to hurt his interest, would he? Mm, she could play that up. Now, the man cackled, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"BWHAHAHA! TREMBLE BEFORE MY POWER." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He seemed to be alive and well. But, behind her, she heard the soft voice of the ice mage.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You shouldn't have done that."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He seemed to be looking around, but Kyoya was focused on other things. Such as...her spell. Did she have enough power? Was she close enough? No, she’d probably have to get closer. Set it up before firing, get close, banter a bit, aaaaand… Fire. That would work. If it didn’t, well, they were screwed. The Deadly Shot thing was something she came up with herself, and she’d only had to use it when running out of town. Which meant, it was something she used quite a bit...strange, considering it was an exhausting spell. She was still thinking to herself when the mage placed himself behind her. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Hm? Hey, this ain’t time to be gropi--”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The blue haired witch cut herself off as she observed deep blue energy travel into her. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]What th-- Oooh… Ooooh. Veeeery nice. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Smirking, she cast a quick glance at the mage, who had stumbled behind a rock for protection. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Thanks, kiddo.” [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Without further planning, she began her strut forward towards the creepy man, being careful to dodge any and all attacks coming her way. At the beginning of her walk, anyone paying attention would’ve noticed her face morphing into one of resignation and panic, and defeat. Her walk was less of a strut, and more of a feeble, “Don’t hurt me” thing. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When she reached a good distance away from him (but still in the spell’s range), she raised her hands in the air. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Everyone!”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She called out in a loud, commanding voice, with an edge of fear. That was one of Kyo’s qualities; how damn loud she was. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Stop fighting! We..”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She looked over at Alexander with a mask of defeat, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“We lost. The Lizard is dead….what more can we do?” [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]At this, she dropped her her knees, but not without getting a clear spot of dirt. Bowing her head down to Alexander, she drew the rune into the ground quickly. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“I..”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She scooted forward, blocking the rune from sight, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“I...submit to you, Alexander..” [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]She cleared her throat, clearing the pure and utter disgust and hatred out of her throat. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Master Alexander. Please...forgive them. I’ll be happy to service you for however long you wish, as long as you let them go..”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Oh, you disgusting, disgusting man. Kyoya sat, waiting for Alexander to reply, as she charged the spell. It'd better work, because if it didn't, she was stuck with PervMaster3000 until who knows when.[/BCOLOR]

mkc6ds_th.png

Last edited:
While the magic girl was going off on her seemingly never ending speech that turned sort of baddass at the end, Thaylin was fighting for his life with a large rock.

The Golem had been prepared for his charge, and it's attack had left the druid momentarily dazed. He'd been struck on the side, and while he was still okay for now, it was enough to make you seethe in pain. Growling, he lets out a fierce roar before charging the golem again. This time, he'd pin it for sure. Timing his strike with the Squires, he rears up before slamming his forepaws into the golem, attempting to knock it down. His plan was simple, pin the construct before attempting to rip out it's jaw. Simple...right?

He was grateful for the Squire's help, as limited as it may be. He wasn't quite sure he'd be able to fight the golem by himself. He hoped taking out the gem was a simple as he thought it could be. Things were tough this fight, but the hot-headed witch seemed to have a plan of sorts, and the Ice Mage seemed to be helping her. He'd put his faith in them for now. All he had to do was keep this thing off of them. Which seemed simple enough...maybe.

For now, he had a fight to focus on, the others could wait until later.

Food and Supplies
Rope
Bone Dagger
Satchel
Herbology Book
Bandages

• Bucket of Rainbows

[BCOLOR=transparent]The asshole was hurt, a loud grunt indicated the success of an attack, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll congratulate you to even manage to hurt me."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] On his face was a lopsided grin with winced eyes. Nen wondered if he could keep up his painfully superior act any longer. As one of the druids transformed, the antagonist took this time to move the golems. Knives tried to pierce the crystal statues, only for them to fall to the ground.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well well, are you finally done with your kindergarten? How about I'll show you the exact difference in our power."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] He had absorbed Myst’s attack and swung his cylinder towards the group. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"I'LL START WITH THE UGLIEST!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Alex roared as he spat out balls of flames onto the reptile. Despite being on fire, the lizard charged at the man, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"DIE INSECT!"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Ice impaled the tall man, Nen grimaced as the lizard tried to push further towards Alex. Lifting his axe, he tried to take a swing at the man. The reserved lizard fell limp, presumably dead.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ha...ha...haha...BWHAHAHA! TREMBLE BEFORE MY POWER."[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Jesus fuck, that only boosted his ego.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The large golems were busy with their rash opponents, Nen quickly took in his surroundings, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"You shouldn't have done that." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Myst gritted under his teeth as he tried to pull off another attack. Kyoya tried to cast a spell but it didn’t do anything. Nen watched the druid gaining support from a squire, although hesitant he made precision attacks. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I asked you to die quickly. Now you're an annoyance. A scaredy cat annoyance who peed his pants when he was in danger. Pathetic."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] The knight tsked, he lunged forward with an attack on his mind, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Everyone!”[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Nen glanced back at Kyoya, panic and resignation was clear to see on her face, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“Stop fighting! We..We lost. The Lizard is dead….what more can we do?” [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Nen watched as she dropped down onto her knees, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]“I..I...submit to you, Alexander..” [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Hah.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]“Master Alexander. Please...forgive them. I’ll be happy to service you for however long you wish, as long as you let them go..”[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Master Alexander? Ew-[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Nen looked up to see if Alex had a lecherous grin.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Wouldn’t the bigger threat be the golems? It doesn’t seem like they respond to Alex’s aid. Maybe they don’t rely on Alex..[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Nen was sincerely against doing anything when other people were handling it themselves. He sighed and was pressed into battle. The Siried turned to the suspended water he had held up and wrapped the water around the golem that was left unguarded. He pulled out a dagger for close combat if needed. If the golem tried to come after Nen, he would wrap the water around the base of the structure and prompt it to fall over.[/BCOLOR]

Lapis necklace
Basic survival items (Food and water)
Healing herbs
Rose oil
Flask of salt water
Flask of fresh water
A set of knives (a few daggers and a katzbalger)
Shells

Taking the golem into a pincer attack, the Squire hadn't much trouble actually hitting its mark, and even if putting more focus onto his own survival the human made weapon did surprisingly well against the cold stone of the golem, inflicting a few cracks onto the construct. The druid on the other hand, would have been less lucky, if not for their teamwork, pinning the golem onto the ground with the giant bear on top. But even if he hit, it could have nearly been called pathetic that the Squire's weapon did apparently more work than the slow mauling of the bear. The golem was obviously not amused and mustered all his strength to get back up, but his attempt was ultimately in vain.

"Hmpf, what could glorified trash like you do against the power of alchemy?" Cristoph being more human than lizard, Alexander didn't seem to be scared in the slightest. The man aimed his weapon at the charging Knight. "WELL, THEN SHOW ME JUST HOW SPECIAL YOU ARE!" Triggering his cylinder once more, the Knight had an easy time dodging the two resulting Fireballs that emerged from it. "Not bad..." And just like last time, a second salvo of ice followed, this time hitting its mark. Luckily, the damage was negated by his old blood, which finally allowed him to be close enough to get a strike of his own in and while it hit, was simply absorbed by the leather armor he was wearing. "Hmpf, weak."

Now, Alexander lifted the arm with his cylinder up in the air, this time shooting out a ball of lightning that simply continued to float a few metres above everyone. "Was that all you are capable of? I guess I should get a liiittttllle bit more serious~" His smug face became even smuggier, now looking at the witch. "Who the hell do you take me for?! You already forfeit your live."

The last golem, who was still busy playing with the living undead, quickly changed his target at Nen's pathetic attempt of sprinkling it with water. Maybe it was the scent of the forest or the lack of the ocean? But ultimately his little magic tricks didn'T seem to work for now.

Meanwhile, the corpse of the lizard started to dissolve itself into a myriad of lightning particles, a few of them forming a very small reddish globe that easily fit multiple times into one's hand.

"They show promise."
"Indeed, they have potential...at least some of them do but-"
"But what? If they can't overcome this maggot on their own, they wouldn't be worthy in the end. I hope you didn't plan to intervene?"
"I wasn't talking about him. I meant one of the unbelievers. The one that killed her own kind."
"Her? Hah! While her sight is set right, she will just end up death with that temper."
"But what if not? What if she manages to kill one of them? It would be too soon! Do you want to take that risk?"
"Then what do you suggest to do? Just kill her?"
"Just kill her? Did the millennia in the void dull your very being? Can't you sense she has the potential to become one of our own?"
"That is not what she desires..."
"That is not for her to decide..."
"But what if they notice?"
"They didn't notice Lyria either."
"..."
"So?"
"Do what you want, but you will have to do it alone."
"So be it."

Before Lucifera was capable of giving the curious male an answer, a invisible, ominous presence could be felt, accompanied by the voice of what appeared to be female.

"What I felt first is Love, what
I desired after is Communion.

Touching with my hands will behead anyone.
Thus, I can neither love nor be loved.

Oh, just how sinful I must be, to be
deserving of such punishment.

That is why I wish for it. The hope
that lies at the end of afterlife.

Because, it must be the light that shines
upon everyone far and wide.

Let us watch over the birth of every
new life for all eternity--

Because I will hold everyone in my embrace."

With that chant spoken, a humanoid figure clad in a black full body cloak suddenly appeared in front of Lucifera, fast enough to give the fire woman a quick touch on her forehead with her gloved finger.

What followed immediately after, was the hot tempered girl throwing herself onto the ground, crying out in pain as her body started twisting in ways that made it just painful to watch.

Zephyr’s eyes widened and his jaw clenched with a great deal of force as he reacted with the first thing he thought to do.
He held one arm out towards the cloaked figure, the other hand pressed against his wrist.
A shape made from white light formed in his hands, and Zephyr pulled back the string and let a pair of arrows fly free from Erys at the figure who had no problems dodging them.

Whether the magic that the figure had used was straight-up pain induction or outright harmful, Zephyr had no idea.
It had been a sinisterly-weaved construct, but not something he’d seen before. Delightfully simple, and yet without a doubt dangerous in one way or another.
Akasha might -- maybe -- have been able to lift whatever curse had been placed on this girl, but in the process, he would have to inflict a wound.
That wound could, in combination with the magic, very well be fatal from shock, if not on its own.
And even then, if that cloaked... entity were to attack him?

As Lucifera continued wincing in pain, her skin additionally started now to melt, giving off a smell of roasted flesh. The humanoid figurine completely ignored Zephyr for now, instead, she seemed amused about Lucifera’s struggle, giving off a light chuckle. ”Just surrender yourself, that fragile body does not match your strong mind.”

Zephyr clenched his fists in frustration at his powerlessness. He had never been all that capable compared to those around him, but never before had his helplessness been so apparent as now.
As if I’m just going to stand here and be useless.
He took a deep breath, and did the only thing he thought of that could have been of any use.
“You! Lady in the black! Why did you do that?” he demanded.

The cries of pain were now replaced by a simple whimpering and if the Silver One didn't know any better it was hard to think of this...thing...on the ground even as human. The 'lady in black' now locked onto Zephyr, a moment of silence passed before she replied. "Your time will come, Liberator. For now, I have no business with you."

“Don’t even try that!” the Silver One hissed, refusing to be brushed off like nothing. “What are you?!”
Silently, though, he hoped that she would leave as quickly as possible. The sooner she left, the sooner he could try to neutralise… whatever was melting the fire mage. If he tried to act sooner, there was no telling what this woman would do to him for interfering.

"I am a necessity." With that said, even the whimpering and wincing stoped, and instead parts of her body now seemed to grow as if a balloon was being inflated. The woman in black made a simple gesture with her hand in the air, paying Zephyr no more attention.

Necessity. Another word that Zephyr didn’t know. A race? A title? A job?
Whatever it was, he’d had enough of sitting around asking questions. On the off-chance that the magic turning the mage to liquid was a distortion, he summoned Akasha in his hand in a flash of emerald light.
“That answers nothing,” he declared, lightly sliding Akasha into the pooling flesh that was a girl not a few moments ago.

And then she burst.

The melted flesh and blood alike spurted into the air like a bursting water balloon, the contents of which had recently left the sanctuary of a kettle.
Boiling liquefied body splattered across Zephyr’s armour, clothes, and his face, but he didn’t react.
He just stood, mouth agape and eyes wide, staring at the spot where Lucifera had been falling to pieces not a second ago.
His mind was closed off from anything and everything else, desperately trying to process what had just occurred.
The word necessity echoed in his ears as Akasha slipped from his grasp, falling to the ground with a clattering noise.

This time, it was on the necessity to spend a time in wondering, as Zephyr pulled out Akasha, even having enough time to poke the pile of inflated flesh. When blood and human-y parts spilled all over the place, an apparent invisible shield made sure the woman wasn’t getting hit. Nonetheless, it seemed the Silver One had induced her anger. ”YOU FOOL! WHAT did you do?!” Now, she pointed a finger at him and crackling could be heard.

“...I…” he breathed, but he could barely speak. His lungs couldn’t fill, no matter how much he tried to breathe in. “...I only tried to save her…”
He raised a trembling hand to try wiping some of the liquid off of his face, but paused midway, deciding it was best to not. He swallowed a lump in his dry throat, trying to speak again, but couldn’t get a single word out, and he remained completely still save for the shaking of his entire body, a faint rattling audible from his armour.

The crackling intensified, but then died down. ”It’s not on I to decide over your life.” With that said. The small parts, and blood, of Lucifera’s body started to disassemble into shimmering light that slowly collected itself until it created a small purple globe that would easily fit four times in one’s hand. ”And now I have to work with this…” The woman reached out for it.

Zephyr finally reacted. His hand moved like a bolt of lighting to clutch the violet, marble-like object, squeezing it tightly in his palm.
“No!” he cried abruptly, before lowering his voice to a whimper. “No… You can’t take the last part of someone… Not like it’s nothing…”

"You!..." The being now continued to speak words not understandable for the Silver One, but he could feel that the woman wasn't amused in the least. "Surrender her Soul to me...and I shall reward you with power." She tried to tempt him now, apparently she wasn't gonna going to use force.

“I don't know what you are... but... I won't let you take this last part of her... Not when you just did that to her…” Zephyr murmured shakily, ignoring the words he didn’t understand. It wasn’t inconceivable that he just outright wasn’t listening. In reality, that was almost true; the words she spoke had no meaning to him. They were just sounds, insignificant next to what had just occurred. His hand just tightened around the soft violet orb, and his wide, hard eyes stared harshly, almost violently, in terror and anger.

”Fool. Great misfortune shall befall one who clings on relics long past. Do you want to end up like her? With that said, a small blood red colored orb formed in her now outstretched open palm, bursting in the same fashion as Lucifera just moments ago.

Zephyr flinched hard enough that he slipped backward, falling over, but never once breaking his terrorised gaze.
“...Leave,” he whispered harshly, his voice still trembling, his throat so tightly closed that little to no sound could escape it.

”Leave?” The figurine now seemed amused. Giving off a sadistic sound she wouldn’t just stop here. This time the same blood red colored energy appeared, but bigger and in more detail: A omni-colored Lucifera was stretching out her hand towards Zephyr, giving him a warm smile and waiting for him to return what belonged to her.

Zephyr snapped.
He immediately grabbed the black spear on the ground beside him, throwing himself forward with it, and from his mouth spilled an unholy screech that did not belong in any world. The sound itself was as a glitch in nature, a noise that should not have been able to be produced by anything.
As Akasha pierced the phantasm of Lucifera, it burst again, spraying scarlet at the Silver One again.
He kept running through the spray of gore, shrieking at the top of his lungs.
[glow=silver]₺Э͝ᵹϷϮͰ[/glow]
The shout echoed through the forest as his spear simply kept moving towards the cloaked figure in a futile, desperate attempt to remove this entity from existence.

As the spear hit the cloaked figure, it disappeared into a storm of shadows followed by a maniac laughter. All he heard now was her voice coming from everywhere. “So shall it be Liberator, we will meet again.”

The Silver One said nothing else. His few breaths were short and sharp, air rushing through teeth. Akasha slipped from his hand again, his knees buckling as if the weight of the events of the past few seconds had been placed upon his back. His shaking body was cold, but his pale forehead was covered by a heavy sheen of sweat.
A drop of something red fell from his face and onto a blade of grass, and Zephyr vomited.

Thaylin growled as the golem squirmed underneath his bulk. The thing was attempting to break free, get back on his feet. And Thaylin wasn't about to let that happen, forcing it to stay down.

Before he made his move however, he grufflly nodded in Astere's direction. Although he could sense the boy's fear from a mile away, the boy still fought, in Thaylin's eyes that was worth at least a little respect, the fact that he had been able to crack the golem's stone skin wheras he had failed also helped the squire's reputation. Before Thaylin resumed his attack upon the Golem, a single phrase would be growled out from the bear-man's throat. "Squire. Good job."

Now back to Golem-murder.

Letting out a low growl, Thaylin sets out to finish his objective: Ripping the gem from the Golem, now that it's on the ground, and can offer little resistance.

Food and Supplies
Rope
Bone Dagger
Satchel
Herbology Book
Bandages

Blood Strength: 20%
Memories: 1

Surprised that his hit had actually done something to the giant being Astere stood there a little stunned until Thaylin complimented him. That jolted him back into action and he surveyed the scene before him. With the bear on top of the giant there wasn't really any way for the young man to attack the glowing gem. Instead he took his blade in two hands, raised it into the air, and brought it down on the same knee he had just attacked as hard as he could. If he could take off the limb it would hopefully be much harder for it to stand up.

~***~

The cold chill of the sea around its body as it traveled through darkness

Cristoph shook off the ice blast without a care as he was suddenly in front of alchemist. "Pathetic, you think you can hurt me wizard?" Unfortunately it seemed he couldn't hurt the man either as his sword bounce off his armour to little effect. At least now he was this close the man would have trouble targeting him with the sphere. To make it even harder, rather than attacking right away Cristoph executed a roll past the man and coming up behind him. As he rose he spun his body around so the sword would do a slash across Alex's waist from behind.

Reactions: Kitt
Status
Not open for further replies.