Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't be much worse than smoking, so more power to people who use them to quit smoking. Of course, the ideal is not to be hooked on anything. I might use a vape when I get around to quiting smoking.

I love hokahs since forever, but I don't think I will ever do the new stuff. I don't do anything with nicotine in it either.

Can't be much worse than smoking, so more power to people who use them to quit smoking. Of course, the ideal is not to be hooked on anything. I might use a vape when I get around to quiting smoking.
This.

Reactions: Rare
I read an article that the vapourizers are built with low QC and low regulations in china.

And it really depends on how the atomizer is set. The way it produces vapour is by boiling the liquid with a heating coil .. so there's still a good chance that there are chemical changes taking place, unlike if it was ultrasonic vapourizatoin.

This so much.

Using a vape is meant to help the person stop smoking, not get hook to it; but, hey it's the person's decision to use it or not.

I vape.

But I also smoke cigarettes, cigars, hookah and weed.

Am I a smoke-slut? D:

I vape.

Am I a smoke-slut? D:

Yes.

And if you're not careful, that creepy bastard Joe Camel is going to knock you up and skip town.

Was just wondering if there were any fellow Vapers out there. If so, what got you into it? When did you start? What's your setup? What flavor juice do you have on you now? What's your favorite juice flavor? Nic level you vape with? Single coil, dual coil, quad coil build? Answer as much or as little as you want, and why not ask some questions of your own?

If you don't Vape, do you see a point in it? Are you thinking of vaping? Friendly discussion please.

For me, I started a bit before my 18th birthday (which I know is illegal but hush). A friend got me into it, and I started out with a 0 nic level when I got mine. However I've since moved up thanks to anxiety and whatnot, and now vape 3 & 6 mgs. It kind of depends on level of stress, or availability of eliquid.

I have a SMPL mod with a Tugboat V2 clone Atty, and run it in a parallel build. As for juice, I usually buy from a local company called Calimist, and the flavor I use is called Bellflower Sour. It's like a sour watermelon gummy candy. It's good.
My favorite flavor?

Mary Jane.

I vape.

Am I a smoke-slut? D:
Cigars, hookah, the dank-ass gunja gunja, e-juice and blue lotus.

My fav is the gunja

I vape.

Am I a smoke-slut? D:
I wouldn't necessarily say that (I've smoked hookah and weed, and that would tarnish my reputation as well). It just means you like variety in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.