Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
magical, romance, adventure, action, vampire, mythical, heroic, apocalyptic, historical, pirates, superhero, damsel-in-distress
Hi,
I just worked up a post for Vigilance: Blood and Justice but I forgot that on this laptop I'm not automatically signed in. So when I hit 'Post Reply' I got the error that I wasn't signed in. Oops...
Signed in, hit 'back' but the post was gone. Nothing had been saved, not even the first paragraph or line from when I had still been logged in.

I was really bummed obviously, but a friend said he had that happen to him once where he thought he had lost a post too, but you (mods) had managed to help him retrieve it somehow. Now I personally am skeptical, as I had the misfortune of being timed out, so my hopes aren't high, but if there is a way to at least get back a little bit of what I had written, that would be so great.

If it's not possible, I'll just have to write it all out again and hope I remember it, so yeah, that's basically my question. Is there a way to retrieve it?
Thanks in advance for the help anyway :)

On the text editor, there is a button that says "Restore Saved Draft" click it when you are in the thread you were trying to post in, and see if that works.

If it doesn't, it means the draft didn't have a chance to save before the compy went bananas. ;_;

Had tried that prior to posting here, didn't do anything, so I guess that means it didn't save anything. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.