RECEPTIONIST AT PIERCE LIBRARY

ACADEMIC YEAR:
JUNIOR

MAJOR(S):
ENGLISH LITERATURE

MINOR(S):
BIOLOGY

EXTRACURRICULAR(S):
PRESIDENT OF THE LITERATURE CLUB | MEMBER OF THE STEM CLUB | MEMBER OF THE DEBATE TEAM | MEMBER OF LGBT+ LYNMOUTH

ROOMMATE:
CHOMESRI

HEIGHT:
5'9

HAIR COLOR:
BROWN

EYE COLOR:
HAZEL

SKIN DETAILS:
FRECKLES ACROSS HER NOSE AND CHEEKBONES

BUILD:
THIN AND GRACEFUL

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES:
PANIC DISORDER | O+ BLOOD TYPE

PERSONALITY:
RATIONAL | OVERLY-CRITICAL | COMPETENT | PRIVATE | IMAGINATIVE | DECISIVE | STRATEGIC | SARCASTIC | INFORMED | COMBATIVE | SINGLE-MINDED | SOMETIMES ARROGANT | INDEPENDENT | DETERMINED | CURIOUS | VERSATILE | SOMETIMES INSENSITIVE | IDEALISTIC | CYNICAL | WITTY

PEOPLE | BEING RIGHT | PROGRESS | LEARNING | CHESS | DEBATE | LITERATURE | THINKING TOO HARD ABOUT EVERYTHING | ORGANIZATION | PRAISE | SCENTED CANDLES/WAX | INCENSE | DOMINOES | HAIR RIBBONS | THE COLOR GREEN | WORLD BUILDING | FIXING PROBLEMS | SOCIAL RIGHTS MOVEMENTS | AUTUMN | TEA | HEARING PEOPLE EAT | UNRAVELED | GAME THEORY | PLAID | TARTAN | JENGA | ADVENTURE | ARCHERY | PODCASTS

DISLIKES:
PEOPLE | INCOMPETENT LEADERS | IGNORANCE | "THAT'S JUST THE WAY THINGS ARE" | SMALL TALK | LAZINESS | MESS | GROUP PROJECTS | DISTRACTIONS | IDLE GOSSIP | BEING CONTROLLED | FAILURE | THE TASTE OF MOST TEAS | LONG NAILS | TIGHT CLOTHES | HONEYDEW | PARTIES

STRENGTHS:
ARCHERY | DEBATE | COMING UP WITH SOLUTIONS | PLANNING | ORGANIZING

WEAKNESSES:
SEEMS UNAPPROACHABLE | INSENSITIVITY | FEAR OF FAILURE

INDIVIDUAL POWER:
PATTERN SENSE
• CAN ANALYZE THE PROPERTIES OF AN ITEM WITH A SUPERNATURAL QUICKNESS
• AFTER THIS ANALYSIS, SHE CAN RECOGNIZE WHEN SIMILAR PATTERNS ARE PRESENT IN SOMETHING ELSE​
• THIS ALLOWS FOR THINGS LIKE SEEING THROUGH DISGUISES AND RECOGNIZING CHEMICAL COMPOSITIONS​

HISTORY:
One might expect someone like Miki to have come from a well-educated upper-class lifestyle, given that that's how she carries herself. Actually, it's the opposite. Miki is the middle child of a nuclear family, or she was before she was disowned. See, her family was, as Miki would say, slow-witted and irrational. They were textbook conspiracy theorists, ranging from anti-vaxx propaganda to politicians bathing in the blood of children. Simultaneously, they were corporate and political bootlickers, despite having jobs that brought the family only barely to the middle class.

Thankfully, Miki didn't fall into similar delusions and developed her own beliefs regardless of her family's positions. She was eager to escape her family to a place of higher learning to be around people more like herself, and she devoted her life to her studies. Not just because of the goals she'd set but also because she loves learning in general. Still, the expectations she set for herself were often lofty and sometimes impossible. It's not surprising that she eventually developed anxiety attacks due to her ever-looming fear of failure. Still, she managed, and ultimately, she was accepted into Saint Lynmouth Academy on an outstanding scholarship.

Over the years, she and her family's conflicting beliefs caused a lot of strife between them, so it came as no surprise to her when her family told her that she wouldn't be allowed back home once she left. While unfortunate, the situation is more of an inconvenience to her than something that saddens her. In truth, she's happy to get away from them, and she loves the academy.

EXTRA(S):
"THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED."
• TAKES COLD SHOWERS EVERY MORNING
• IS STILL TRYING TO GET USED TO COLD SHOWERS
"ONE TRACK MIND, ONE TRACK HEART. IF I FAIL, I'LL FALL APART."
• WILL GRIMACE WHEN PRESENTED WITH STRONG, UNNECESSARY EMOTIONS
• VIEWS NUDITY AS NATURAL AND COMFORTABLE, SO SHE'S THE TYPE WHO WON'T HESITATE TO CHANGE IN FRONT OF A FRIEND DURING A CONVERSATION
• "DID YOU INVITE PEOPLE OVER? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"
• ALIENS ARE REAL, AND YOU'RE A MORON IF YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE
• GOES TO THE ARCHERY RANGE ON OCCASION
• "'IS IT OKAY TO STEP ON OTHERS TO GET AHEAD IN LIFE?' ... AM I SUPPOSED TO ANSWER TRUTHFULLY OR GO WITH THE SOCIALLY PALATABLE ANSWER?"
• QUESTIONS AND CORRECTS PROFESSORS
• WOULD HAVE TRIED FOR STUDENT GOVERNMENT IF SHE COULD HAVE FIT IT INTO HER SCHEDULE
• "MY APOLOGIES THAT YOU FELT TARGETED BY THE HARSH THINGS I SAID. PERHAPS IF THEY HADN'T BEEN SO ACCURATE, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HURT BY THEM."
• HAS A HABIT OF PICKING AT HER LIP
• FAVORITE PODCAST IS THE MAGNUS ARCHIVES
• NO, YOU'RE NOT A VIRGO; YOU'RE A BITCH
• "MY IDEAL PARTNER? HM, I GUESS I HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE WHO FITS INTO MY TEN-YEAR PLAN. BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE HAVING TO REWORK THE PLAN BASED ON UNEXPECTED VARIABLES SUCH AS OTHER PEOPLE. OR REALITY IN GENERAL."
• FASCINATED BY THE PARANORMAL
• "I'M ONLY JOKING WHEN I SAY THAT LIFE IS AN EXCRUCIATING EXERCISE IN FUTILE MISERY AND THAT I CAN'T STAND HUMANITY."
MIKAELA BEATRICE DOWLING
DEMIGIRL | SHE/THEY
20 | AUGUST 21st
WREXHAM, WALES
INTJ | THE ARCHITECT
code by wren.

hh
hh
MIKI
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse molestie dolor diam, malesuada consectetur sem eleifend in. Sed sed elementum felis, in lacinia erat. Maecenas fermentum auctor nibh, quis consectetur dolor ultricies vel. Maecenas nec tristique purus, sit amet ornare dui. Donec tincidunt luctus justo, non porta odio pulvinar eget. Vestibulum pellentesque libero a arcu suscipit, ac congue dolor dignissim. Maecenas porttitor orci urna, nec ultrices sem imperdiet at. Nam mattis magna sed mauris aliquet pulvinar. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Fusce blandit tincidunt egestas. Praesent libero nisl, luctus sit amet mauris sed, ornare tempor est.

Proin fermentum, neque quis rhoncus blandit, nulla augue condimentum sapien, vel luctus ante sem vel orci. Fusce quis nunc scelerisque, facilisis urna et, lacinia erat. In commodo interdum turpis, ut viverra leo aliquet id. Donec sed diam faucibus, finibus tellus eu, pulvinar arcu. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Etiam malesuada porttitor luctus. Mauris feugiat lectus eget sapien congue congue. Proin nec massa ex. Nunc leo nibh, aliquet nec quam eget, lacinia pretium libero. Cras quis porta tortor, ac sagittis tellus. Aliquam pellentesque auctor ipsum, id consectetur turpis semper eu. Praesent sit amet massa non velit egestas luctus vel vitae nibh. Curabitur id orci accumsan, blandit sem a, mollis enim.

Donec sit amet ultricies quam. In varius luctus ornare. Phasellus tincidunt fringilla eros vitae rhoncus. Vivamus posuere velit sed rhoncus molestie. Suspendisse potenti. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Pellentesque est neque, aliquet non viverra et, ultrices id tellus. Mauris faucibus luctus elit a sodales. In bibendum vestibulum auctor. Phasellus augue dui, lacinia vitae purus eu, commodo posuere est. Duis vehicula varius molestie. Quisque non laoreet magna, vel gravida nisl. Ut dapibus condimentum consectetur. Proin nunc leo, hendrerit in lorem faucibus, volutpat egestas orci. Nam nec tortor a dui porta efficitur eleifend quis risus. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur vel dignissim lorem, vitae faucibus arcu. Fusce molestie dolor ipsum, et fringilla sem feugiat ut. Phasellus nec accumsan velit. Proin eros velit, semper ac odio a, commodo venenatis enim. Nunc quis vulputate metus, sit amet blandit nisl. Sed egestas sodales nulla, eu consectetur mi.
「 」
code by wren.

into the ocean
NICKNAMES:
BAZZIE (PREFERRED) | PETE (FAMILY)

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION:
CLOSETED HOMOROMANTIC

SEXUALITY:
CLOSETED HOMOSEXUAL

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
SINGLE

FULL-TIME TRUST FUND BABY

ACADEMIC YEAR:
JUNIOR

MAJOR(S):
MUSIC THEORY & MARKETING

MINOR(S):
PSYCHOLOGY

EXTRACURRICULAR(S):
VICE-PRESIDENT OF STUDENT GOVERNMENT | COMEDY COMPANY | SYMPHONY BAND

ROOMMATE:
BEAU

HEIGHT:
6'2"

HAIR COLOR:
DARK BLOND

EYE COLOR:
BROWN

SKIN DETAILS:
TATTOO ON LEFT SIDE OF CHEST

BUILD:
STANDARD THIN

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES:
ADHD | AB+ BLOOD TYPE

PERSONALITY:
BOLD | ORIGINAL | FLIRTY | ATTENTION-SEEKING | CHARMING | SENSITIVE | EASILY BORED | FUNNY | IRRESPONSIBLE | CHARISMATIC | CREATIVE | ARTISTIC | IMPULSIVE | SHOWY | PRACTICAL | OBSERVANT | SOCIABLE | RISK-PRONE | FASHIONABLE | WITTY | CONFIDENT-ACTING | OVERDRAMATIC | OPTIMISTIC

PARTIES | BIG SOCIAL EVENTS | SOCIALIZING | IMPROV | PRAISE | DANCING | FLIRTING | THE FEELING OF ICY HOT | BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENTION | MAKING MUSIC | FASHION | PLAYING MATCHMAKER | AIRHEADS | CHAMPAGNE | WINE | ASTROLOGY | ICE CREAM | DRAG | SEX | RANDOM ADVENTURES | SPONTANEITY | VACATIONS | SPAS | FANTASY NOVELS | HAMMOCKS

DISLIKES:
ARROGANCE | PRETENTIOUSNESS | REPETITIVE TASKS | ROUTINE | COMPLEX ANALYSIS | CONFLICT | STUDYING | STEM SUBJECTS | STICK-IN-THE-MUDS | CEMETERIES | RULES | THE COLD | HUMIDITY | TERRIBLE SINGING | OUT OF TUNE INSTRUMENTS | PRESSURE

STRENGTHS:
SOCIALIZING | HOSTING | DANCING | SINGING | PLAYING THE CELLO | PLAYING THE VIOLIN | PLAYING THE PIANO

WEAKNESSES:
HYPERACTIVITY | INATTENTION | DEALING WITH CONFLICT RELATED TO HIMSELF

INDIVIDUAL POWER:
HYPNOTIC MUSIC
• CAN INDUCE A HIGHLY SUGGESTIBLE TRANCE STATE THROUGH MUSIC
• TRANCE LASTS ONLY WHILE THE MUSIC IS PLAYING​

HISTORY:
TW: PARENTAL ABUSE AND GROOMING

Bazzie has lived a privileged life in many ways, and he recognizes that. However, that doesn't mean it wasn't filled with its own challenges. He was born with a silver spoon with his mouth, and things were great for the first six years of his life. However, when he was seven, his father abandoned him and his mother for another woman. His mother didn't handle the betrayal well, turning to drug use to cope and changing from the warm and loving person she was into a cold and demanding one. She insisted that Bazzie excel in pretty much everything, and no matter his successes, she was never satisfied. Even when he was eventually diagnosed with ADHD, she acted as though the diagnosis had never happened and exerted the same pressure upon him, leaving him to manage it pretty much alone. As he got older, he realized that it was her way of getting back at her ex-husband, as if Bazzie's success would be proof that they were doing just fine without him.

Bazzie was the ideal student — excellent grades, active in the arts and sports, on the student council, and liked by the general public. But he could never be the ideal son no matter how hard he tried, a realization he eventually came to in his early teen years. That's when he began to turn to the attention and validation of his peers, becoming even more boisterous and charismatic to win their affections. As stressful as all the pressure, he genuinely enjoyed being active and popular. Unfortunately, it was only a matter of time before this need for attention would get him into trouble.

This trouble took the form of a 34-year-old violin teacher. Then sixteen-year-old Bazzie admired the man very much, and the teacher took advantage of that. Sparing the details, they were in an abusive 'relationship' for approximately a year, agreeing to never do anything physical until Bazzie was eighteen. Fortunately, his mother found out about it, and the man was arrested. Somehow, though, she still assumed that her son was straight and just manipulated by 'a creepy sodomite.' Bazzie knew then that he could never come out.

Bazzie graduated high school a year early through bribes from his mother and was shipped off to Saint Lynmouth Academy, where his mother thought he'd be watched too vigilantly to get into anything potentially shame-bearing again. At this point, Bazzie realizes how wrong the whole thing was and is very ashamed of it all, and is continuing to work extra hard to earn back what little support from his mother he can gain.

EXTRA(S):
• DOES DRAG SOMETIMES IN THE TOWN FOR FUN
• HIS DRAG NAME IS SIMPLY 'OPHELIA'
• "NO ONE IN THIS WORLD COULD HAVE STRUGGLED MORE THAN ME TODAY. OKAY, MAYBE EXCEPT FOR PEOPLE WHO DIED. AND MAYBE THEIR FAMILIES. BUT, MAYBE AT LEAST, THEY GET SOME INHERITANCE OUT OF IT! BUT ONE THING'S FOR SURE: MY LIFE IS CRAP."
• TAKES WAY TOO MANY SELFIES
"THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU; STOP AND DROP THAT STUPID ATTITUDE." WHILE ALSO BEING AN ATTENTION WHORE
• WAS VERY MUCH ATTRACTED TO DAVID BOWIE IN LABYRINTH AS A CHILD
• USES WAY TOO MANY EMOJIS
"A LISZTOMANIA; THINK LESS BUT SEE IT GROW LIKE A RIOT. NOT EASILY OFFENDED, NOT HARD TO LET IT GO."
• DEFINITELY SKIPS CLASSES TO GO CLUBBING
• HIS FAVORITE MUSICAL IS THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW
• IMPULSIVE SPENDER
• "I AM HAVING THE WORST DAY EVER. A BLACK CAT CROSSED MY PATH, I SPILLED SALT AT LUNCH, AND MERCURY IS IN RETROGRADE. YOU MIGHT AS WELL STICK A FORK IN ME BECAUSE I AM DONE!"
• LOUDLY SINGS IN THE CAR... AND PRETTY MUCH EVERYWHERE ELSE
• "I'M SORRY YOU'RE UPSET, BUT IT KINDA SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS, TBH."
• THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO WOULD BUTT-DIAL FREQUENTLY
"IF YOU LEAVE NOW, I'LL COME BACK AND HAUNT YA. YOU'LL REMEMBER, RETURN TO SENDER NOW."
• WILL ALSO CALL YOU UP CRYING AT 3 AM OVER DROPPED FOOD
• IS A TOUCHY PERSON ALWAYS UP FOR PLATONIC CUDDLING
• "YOU CAN'T ALWAYS PICK YOUR FATHER, BUT YOU CAN PICK YOUR DADDY."
PETER BASIL MONTGOMERY
CIS MALE | HE/HIM
19 | OCTOBER 18th
CARDIFF, WALES
ESFP | THE ENTERTAINER
code by wren.

hh
hh
BAZZIE
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse molestie dolor diam, malesuada consectetur sem eleifend in. Sed sed elementum felis, in lacinia erat. Maecenas fermentum auctor nibh, quis consectetur dolor ultricies vel. Maecenas nec tristique purus, sit amet ornare dui. Donec tincidunt luctus justo, non porta odio pulvinar eget. Vestibulum pellentesque libero a arcu suscipit, ac congue dolor dignissim. Maecenas porttitor orci urna, nec ultrices sem imperdiet at. Nam mattis magna sed mauris aliquet pulvinar. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Fusce blandit tincidunt egestas. Praesent libero nisl, luctus sit amet mauris sed, ornare tempor est.

Proin fermentum, neque quis rhoncus blandit, nulla augue condimentum sapien, vel luctus ante sem vel orci. Fusce quis nunc scelerisque, facilisis urna et, lacinia erat. In commodo interdum turpis, ut viverra leo aliquet id. Donec sed diam faucibus, finibus tellus eu, pulvinar arcu. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Etiam malesuada porttitor luctus. Mauris feugiat lectus eget sapien congue congue. Proin nec massa ex. Nunc leo nibh, aliquet nec quam eget, lacinia pretium libero. Cras quis porta tortor, ac sagittis tellus. Aliquam pellentesque auctor ipsum, id consectetur turpis semper eu. Praesent sit amet massa non velit egestas luctus vel vitae nibh. Curabitur id orci accumsan, blandit sem a, mollis enim.

Donec sit amet ultricies quam. In varius luctus ornare. Phasellus tincidunt fringilla eros vitae rhoncus. Vivamus posuere velit sed rhoncus molestie. Suspendisse potenti. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Pellentesque est neque, aliquet non viverra et, ultrices id tellus. Mauris faucibus luctus elit a sodales. In bibendum vestibulum auctor. Phasellus augue dui, lacinia vitae purus eu, commodo posuere est. Duis vehicula varius molestie. Quisque non laoreet magna, vel gravida nisl. Ut dapibus condimentum consectetur. Proin nunc leo, hendrerit in lorem faucibus, volutpat egestas orci. Nam nec tortor a dui porta efficitur eleifend quis risus. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur vel dignissim lorem, vitae faucibus arcu. Fusce molestie dolor ipsum, et fringilla sem feugiat ut. Phasellus nec accumsan velit. Proin eros velit, semper ac odio a, commodo venenatis enim. Nunc quis vulputate metus, sit amet blandit nisl. Sed egestas sodales nulla, eu consectetur mi.
「 」
code by wren.

put your head on my shoulder
NICKNAMES:
SHY

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION:
BIROMANTIC (CLOSETED)

SEXUALITY:
BISEXUAL (CLOSETED)

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
SINGLE

N/A

ACADEMIC YEAR:
SOPHOMORE

MAJOR(S):
DRAMA & HISTORY OF ART

MINOR(S):
ENGLISH & PLAYWRITING

EXTRACURRICULAR(S):
THEATRE CLUB | ROWING TEAM

ROOMMATE:
WARREN

HEIGHT:
6'0"

HAIR COLOR:
BROWN

EYE COLOR:
DARK BROWN

SKIN DETAILS:
FRECKLE NEAR THE LEFT CORNER OF HIS LIPS

BUILD:
SLIM AND GRACEFUL

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES:
CHRONIC EAR INFECTIONS | NEEDS READING GLASSES | A+ BLOOD TYPE

PERSONALITY:
KIND | FORTHRIGHT | EXCITABLE | OVERLY IDEALISTIC | PASSIONATE | RECEPTIVE | AUTHENTIC | ALTRUISTIC | PERCEPTIVE | OVERLY EMPATHETIC | PERSUASIVE | RELIABLE | CHARISMATIC | INTENSE | DETERMINED | SENSITIVE | CURIOUS

THEATRE | LITERATURE | POETRY | ART | PHYSICAL TOUCH | BIG GESTURES | LAYERED CLOTHING | SINCERITY | CLASSICAL MUSIC | PARTIES | ADVENTURE | SOCIALIZING | IMPROVING THE WORLD | DANCING | ROMANCE | INCLUSIVITY | THE BEACH

DISLIKES:
ROUTINE | TRADITION | CLASSISM | RUDENESS | BEING ALONE | BEING BORED | APATHY | BEING IGNORED | PESSIMISM | SELFISHNESS

STRENGTHS:
ACTING | DETERMINATION | SOCIALIZING | INSPIRING | COMFORTING | RISK-TAKING

WEAKNESSES:
SUBMISSIVE IF IT MEANS PEOPLE-PLEASING | PUTS OTHERS BEFORE HIMSELF | PUSHINESS | CAN SEEM CONDESCENDING

INDIVIDUAL POWER:
ATTRIBUTE ENHANCEMENT
• CAN ENHANCE OTHER PEOPLE'S TRAITS, RANGING FROM PERSONALITY TO PHYSICAL PROWESS
• CAN ONLY ENHANCE ONE TRAIT ON ONE PERSON AT A TIME FOR UP TO FIFTEEN MINUTES​

HISTORY:
Shiloh has lived a pretty privileged life, all things considered. Although his family was not born into riches, his father is a wealthy doctor and his mother a housewife, and they've invested a great deal of their money into Shiloh's future. Growing up, he faced the typical strictness of an upper class household, and spent more of his time in boarding schools than at home with his family. He was expected to be able to do it all: perfect grades, extensive extracurriculars, and a flourishing reputation. If it weren't for his friends, particularly his best friend Warren, he likely would have done himself in with the stress of it all.

In high school, he discovered a love for the arts and specifically for acting, and although his parents were initially horrified and unsupportive of his dreams, his passion ultimately won them over. Now, he is majoring in the dramatic arts and is pursuing a career as an actor.

EXTRA(S):
• MAY OR MAY NOT BE IN LOVE WITH HIS BEST FRIEND
• HAS MEMORIZED BASICALLY EVERY MAJOR SHAKESPEAREAN SOLILOQUY
• AN EXCELLENT STORYTELLER
• A FRIEND TO ALL, HE WILL DO HIS BEST TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS INCLUDED
• TRIES TO LIVE HIS LIFE BY "CARPE DIEM," THOUGH THAT ISN'T ALWAYS EASY
SHILOH KENNETH HARRISON
CIS MALE | HE/HIM
19 | FEBRUARY 3rd
CORK, IRELAND
ENFJ | THE PROTAGONIST
code by wren.

hh
hh
SHILOH

「 」
code by wren.

Last edited:
detached
NICKNAMES:
ELI

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION:
HOMOROMANTIC

SEXUALITY:
HOMOSEXUAL

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
SINGLE

ART CRITIC

HEIGHT:
6'0"

HAIR COLOR:
BROWN

EYE COLOR:
HAZEL

SKIN DETAILS:
SMALL SCAR THROUGH HIS RIGHT EYEBROW FROM A PREVIOUS EYEBROW PIERCING

BUILD:
BROAD-CHESTED AND LONG-LIMBED

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
WELL-MAINTAINED BEARD | LONG EYELASHES

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES:
GENERALIZED ANXIETY | BEE ALLERGY | NEEDS READING GLASSES | B- BLOOD TYPE

PERSONALITY:
SENTIMENTAL | POLITE | EASILY ATTACHED | STUDIOUS | TEASING | ANALYTICAL | CREATIVE | HARDWORKING | WHIMSICAL | EXCITABLE | GENEROUS | CALM | SUPPORTIVE | FRIENDLY | INTELLIGENT | OVERTHINKER | OBLIVIOUS AT TIMES | SENSITIVE | NON-CONFRONTATIONAL | EMOTION-DRIVEN | SHY | INSECURE | DISCIPLINED | CASUAL | NON-COMPETITIVE

IMPRESSIONISM | REALISM | SURREALISM | ART MUSEUMS AND EXHIBITIONS | COMEDIC THEATRE | TRAGIC ROMANCE | PICKLES | OVER-SIZED SWEATERS | HASHBROWN CASSEROLE | CATS, ESPECIALLY TORTOISESHELLS AND SIAMESE CATS | BROWNIES WITH MACADAMIA NUTS AND WHIP CREAM | RAIN | SKITTLES | SWEETS IN GENERAL | ANIMATED FILMS | BUGS

DISLIKES:
LOW-EFFORT ART | TIGHT SPACES | SOCIAL MEDIA | SOCIAL PRESSURE | TALKING DURING MOVIES | PEOPLE WHO TAKE THEMSELVES TOO SERIOUSLY | SPORTS | PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO LET THEMSELVES BE HAPPY | DYSTOPIAN STORIES

STRENGTHS:
ANALYZING ART AND LITERATURE | PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY | TENACITY | ADAPTING

WEAKNESSES:
HIS ANXIETY | WILL WORK HIMSELF INTO A COMA | FIXATION ON THE PAST | STANDING UP FOR HIMSELF | OBLIVIOUSNESS

HISTORY:
Elias grew up the only child of a single mother, his father having left them both while his mother was pregnant. They were constantly teetering between being poor and lower-middle class, with his mom working long hours to provide for the both of them as a waitress. Not wanting a similar life for her son, she put constant pressure on Elias to perform well in everything he did. Fortunately for him, he was blessed with a photographic memory and a love for learning, but he still had to work hard to maintain the stellar grades his mother expected of him. One of his few reprieves was spending time with his childhood best friend Gabriel, the son of family friends. Elias had developed a strong crush on Gabriel by the time they were in high school, but he never told him, given the man was straight. Still, they remained close enough to attend college together, sharing the same appreciation and talent for art and literature.

Toward the end of college, Elias was hired at a journalism company as an art critic over Gabriel, leading to a falling out. As it turned out, Gabriel had been harboring a lot of resentment toward Elias for his success, and Elias realized they'd never been as close as he thought they were. With their friendship terminated, Elias moved to New York and took up the job, where he has been living for almost two decades.

Recently, he has heard news that Gabriel was hospitalized for kidney disease, and so he has flown out to Oklahoma to visit his ex-friend.

EXTRA(S):
• PLAYED TRUMPET IN HIGH SCHOOL
• USES AMBIENT RAIN SOUNDS TO SLEEP
• HAS A COFFEE ADDICTION
ELIAS MICHAEL GREENE
CIS MALE | HE/HIM
41 | JULY 21st
STILLWATER, OKLAHOMA
HAUNTED HUMAN
code by wren.

hh
hh
ELIAS

「 」
code by wren.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
can't take my eyes off of you
NICKNAMES:
LOU

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION:
HOMOROMANTIC

SEXUALITY:
HOMOSEXUAL

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
SINGLE

AUTHOR | POET

HEIGHT:
5'8"

HAIR COLOR:
SANDY BLOND

EYE COLOR:
BLUE

SKIN DETAILS:
RED, CIRCULAR BIRTHMARK ON HIS RIGHT OUTER THIGH | OILY

DRAG NAME:
JEANINE

DRAG APPEARANCE:
b90318e1c914c658e4d5629e009509e5.jpg

BUILD:
SLENDER | TAPERED WAIST | WIDE-SET HIPS

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
DEEP-SET EYES | PLUCKED EYEBROWS

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES:
FIRE ANT ALLERGY | HISTORY OF MINOR STDs AND UTIs | MIGRAINES | B+ BLOOD TYPE

PERSONALITY:
ROMANTIC | CHARMING | POLITE | INTROVERTED | EMPATHETIC | SOFT-HEARTED | PASSIONATE | ADVENTUROUS | INSECURE | SENTIMENTAL | OBSERVANT | INDEPENDENT | FINICKY | GUARDED | (GENERALLY) HONEST | SUPPORTIVE | CAUTIOUS | LOYAL | RELIABLE | IDEALISTIC

ROMANCE | HELPING OTHERS | WRITING | POETRY | ROMANCE AND FANTASY NOVELS | DRAG | GENUINENESS | KINDNESS | FLOWERS | ORCHESTRAL MUSIC | THEATRE | WELL-MAINTAINED APPEARANCES | GENTLEMEN | SWIMMING | WALKS | ADVENTURE | REPTILES

DISLIKES:
AGGRESSION | EXCESSIVE MASCULINITY | BEING GRABBED SUDDENLY | PRESSURE | LYING | UNSOLICITED LICENTIOUSNESS | HAVING TO HIDE WHO HE IS | THE IDEA THAT HE MAY NEVER HAVE THE RELATIONSHIP HE CRAVES | SPORTS

STRENGTHS:
SOCIALIZING | EARNING TRUST | COURTING | DRAG | FEMINIZING HIS VOICE | WRITING | GIVING ADVICE | FLORIOGRAPHY | SEX

WEAKNESSES:
HIGH EXPECTATIONS | RISKY BEHAVIORS | MIGRIANES | PRETTY MEN | UNSTEADY HANDS | FREEZE RESPONSE | COMBAT

HISTORY:
TW: Semi-Forced Prostitution and Miscarriage

Louis was born the third but only successful birth of Helen Keeling, a prostitute and loving mother. Helen had originally belonged to an upper-middle class family in Airdrie, but was disgraced and disowned after getting pregnant out of wedlock with a writer named John Pitts. The two ran off together, and although they were poor, they were happy. That was, until they caught a bad case of influenza. While Helen pulled through, John unfortunately passed away.

Without a man to provide for her and her unborn child, Helen wound up having to turn to prostitution as many other unwed women did. The stress of everything unfortunately caused her to miscarry. When she later fell pregnant with a client's child, she eventually miscarried again. She didn't expect her third pregnancy to survive either, and was delightfully surprised to wind up carrying to term, giving birth to a baby boy.

Given his mother's work, Louis grew up surrounded by women, most of them sex workers. This could at least partially explain why he was more interested in "feminine" things than the "masculine" things boys his age were supposed to care about, and why he showed a great deal of empathy and sensitivity others seemed more fitting for a woman to show. Louis wasn't particularly bothered by the teasing he faced from peers and their parents alike, though he was concerned by his eventual realization that he was homosexual.

While Helen didn't react too well to the news initially, she came around quickly enough, deciding that her son's happiness was the most important thing. Becoming more confident in his identity, Louis began spending time with some other young queer men in secret, which led to some unfortunately early sexual encounters. He learned about drag and was immediately fascinated with the concept. He's always admired women for their strength and beauty, and found their style of dress far prettier than men's fashion. So, it was no surprise that he began to dress in drag as a hobby.

Besides that, though, he also had interest in novels and poetry. Throughout his childhood, he loved to read and write, many of his favorite stories being romances. He wrote many stories based on his unrequited feelings for various boys his age, substituting himself for a woman in them. Before long, he was quite good at it. From the ages of eighteen to twenty-one, he worked as a journalist, giving helpless men advice in how to best woo their beloveds. At age twenty-two, he published some of his works, becoming a fairly well-known novelist in their city.

He now lives in a small cottage on the outskirts of the town, preferring the solitude and thus earning himself a bit of a hermit reputation. When he goes into town, he usually prefers to go in drag to avoid recognition.

EXTRA(S):
• NO STRANGER TO MAKEUP OUT OF DRAG, ALWAYS CARRIES POWDER TO KEEP HIS FACE MATTE
• KNOWS SOME FRENCH
• CAN PLAY THE PIANO DECENTLY
• PREFERS THE COMPANY OF WOMEN
• KNOWS HOW TO THROW A SOLID PUNCH
LOUIS ADAM KEELING
DEMIBOY | HE/HER
24 | MARCH 24th
CALGARY, CANADA
DRAG QUEEN
code by wren.

hh
hh
LOUIS

「 」
code by wren.

angry too
NICKNAMES:
N/A

ROMANTIC ORIENTATION:
DEMI-PANROMANTIC

SEXUALITY:
PANSEXUAL

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
SINGLE

HEIGHT:
5'7"

HAIR COLOR:
DARK BROWN

EYE COLOR:
BLACK

SKIN DETAILS:
FRECKLED CHEEKS | CALLOUSES | WHIPPING SCARS ON HIS BACK AND BACK OF HIS ARMS

BUILD:
LITHE | DECEPTIVELY STRONG

OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
N/A

HEALTH CONDITIONS/NOTES:
SENSITIVE SKIN | AB+ BLOOD TYPE

PERSONALITY:
CHARISMATIC | LOYAL | CUNNING | PERSISTENT | RESILIENT | DECISIVE | CONFIDENT | RESOURCEFUL | BRAVE | USUALLY DEPENDABLE | INDEPENDENT | BLUNT | RELAXED | MORAL(LY AMBIGUOUS) | NEVER UNDERESTIMATES ANYONE | FREE-SPIRITED | FITS OF VIOLENCE | ARGUMENTATIVE | IMPATIENT | SELFISH | MANIPULATIVE | HAUGHTY | SPITEFUL | IMPULSIVE | TRUST ISSUES | COMPETITIVE | SOMETIMES INCONSIDERATE | SOMETIMES CALLOUS | CYNICAL | SOMETIMES RECKLESS | DISHONEST

BONFIRES | ARCHERY | RANGE SHOOTING | HEISTS | BANTER | RUM | CREATIVES | ROAD TRIPS | DARTS | SPORTS WITH FRIENDS | PRANKING PEOPLE | NAPS | BEING RIGHT | CARDS | WINNING | ARSON | SPIDERS | COOKING | VIOLET CANDY | SIMPLICITY | TREE CLIMBING | HEATED MILK | PASSION | HAZELNUT FLAVORING

DISLIKES:
CLINGINESS | BEING ORDERED AROUND | STICK-IN-THE-MUDS | PITY | BEER | ROUTINE | SUPERSTITION | INCOMPETENT LEADERS | FENCE-RIDING | BEING PATRONIZED | DEPENDENCY | THE COLOR YELLOW | SMALL SPACES | BUREAUCRACY | PETTY DRAMA | ASTROLOGY | RECEIVING GIFTS | TIGHT CLOTHES | EXERCISE | SPINELESSNESS | SUPERIORITY COMPLEXES

STRENGTHS:
PERFECT AIM | FAST RUNNER

WEAKNESSES:
MAKING FRIENDS

HISTORY:
TW: Slavery

Originally born John Thomas, Parris's parents were slaves to a sadistic man in Sutton, and Parris was born into that same slavery, frequently abused by the man and his friends. One day, he witnessed his mother almost get beaten to death for some perceived shortcoming. He snapped then, finding the nearest heavy object and attacking them. He was, of course, overpowered, being only eight years old at the time. If it weren't for his mother protecting him, he no doubt would have been killed. His mother ordered him to flee, and so he did, managing to escape onto the streets with the help of the man's son.

Having nowhere to go, he was a street rat for two years, where he learned how to survive through less-than-savory means. Eventually, he met a man who taught him how to wield a gun and how to wield it well, and when he was ten, he returned to the house of his captor to rescue his parents, only to find that his mother had been murdered the night of his escape and his father wound up committing suicide not long after in his grief. He proceeded to execute each of the men involved one by one, sparing the man's son on account of his help.

Having nowhere else to go, he returned to the man who taught him how to kill. He was taught how to be an assassin as well as a free man. Now, he is one of the most notorious killers in the country, taking jobs from whoever can pay him. He won't cross some lines, though, and he has been known to turn jobs down for people he deems too despicable to assist.

EXTRA(S):
- PUTS THE 'SASS' IN 'ASSASSIN'
- "FUCK YOU, PAY ME" ENERGY
- HAS KILLED ABOUT THIRTY PEOPLE AT THIS POINT
- HAS A HABIT OF FIDDLING WITH HIS HAIR WHEN THINKING
- WILL SLEEP WITH YOU AND THEN STEAL YOUR WALLET
- USUALLY CARRIES MATCHES ON HIS PERSON, WHETHER FOR DESTROYING EVIDENCE OR FOR FUN
- "WHO FUCKING ASKED?"
- SWEARS LIKE A SAILOR
- EXCELLENT POKER FACE
PARRIS CHARLES BEAUMONT
CIS MALE | HE/HIM
24 | MARCH 24th
SUTTON, ENGLAND
ASSASSIN/THIEF
code by wren.

hh
hh
PARRIS

「 」
code by wren.

Status
Not open for further replies.