Official Iwaku Little Sister
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- After 5PM EST weekdays
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Instinctively passive unless the story needs a push. I adapt as needed.
- Favorite Genres
- SciFi, Fantasy, Modern, Twist Genres.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Mature, Horror (with rare exceptions)
Olympics 2010 :: What's your niche ?
Are you watching the Olympics?
Where? What sport?
What are the highlights of YOUR Olympic 2010 Experience?
I'm definitely watching ! We don't have a television, but I'm watching them online on NBC Olympics Full Replays <3
So far, I've only watched most of Figure Skating ::
The Russian YukoxAlexander pair's short program was AMAZING~ and her DRESS--- I WANT IT <3 Swan-princess <3 Their freeprogram was a little disappointing, though her dress was a must-have. I can't believe THEY FELL x3
The gold medalist pair & the silver medalist pairs from China were equally stunning. I have to say, my favourite was the PangxTong (was it ?) pair in their short program. The guy's outfit was WOW, the girl looked so pretty <3
Then there was that Polish pair Veraxandsomeguy and she looked like a little doll in her short program. If they hadn't tripped and if it were a little less simple, they might have one.
The french pairing with Yannick Bonheur were pretty good, but somehow they didn't get up there in the rankings. Their short program was okay, but their freestyle was beautiful. When he lifted her single handedly, it was normal, but then instead of bringing her down normally, he twirled her like a starfish and threw her. It was so cool!