Vampyre's Official Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mm, so popular. XD

Well, I'll probably be interested in a Fantasy sorta thing, featuring multiple characters (yay for a five-man dungeon-crawling party!), though it's my personal preference that romance is developed if it happens. Not sure if that clashes with any of your own thoughts in regards to how 1x1s should work.
Does anything in my list interest you at all? Any particular genre, idea, plot candies, or pairing ideas that catch your attention?

I'm always up for a Medieval Fantasy Adventure, though my tastes recently have been more of a magitech-ish fantasy thing, with magical piledrivers and such. One-sided/unrequited love is also something that I'd like to try out, perhaps in the context of a world-hopping Sci-Fi setting?

Time travel though...hm...makes me think of a story I thought up of the personifications of two different months of the year, who could only talk to each other by sending yearly messages via mail and such...but that'd probably be a tad dull as a RP.

I'm always up for a Medieval Fantasy Adventure, though my tastes recently have been more of a magitech-ish fantasy thing, with magical piledrivers and such. One-sided/unrequited love is also something that I'd like to try out, perhaps in the context of a world-hopping Sci-Fi setting?

Time travel though...hm...makes me think of a story I thought up of the personifications of two different months of the year, who could only talk to each other by sending yearly messages via mail and such...but that'd probably be a tad dull as a RP.

Cool cool; not really into magitech as of now. Anyways, world hopping sci-fi? Like hopping from one planet to another?

Yeah, that's completely different from the time travel I'm talking about, haha!

Cool cool; not really into magitech as of now. Anyways, world hopping sci-fi? Like hopping from one planet to another?

Yeah, that's completely different from the time travel I'm talking about, haha!
Yeah. You know Kino no Tabi? A new location for every 'chapter', to stretch out dem creative muscles. I'm not exactly a hard sci-fi person, so that's why I latch onto the concept of different planets and cruising about in space, not scientific robot genetic manipulation laser sword warz.

Yeah. You know Kino no Tabi? A new location for every 'chapter', to stretch out dem creative muscles. I'm not exactly a hard sci-fi person, so that's why I latch onto the concept of different planets and cruising about in space, not scientific robot genetic manipulation laser sword warz.

Never heard of Kino no Tabi. Don't you think latching onto different worlds in one go would be a bit complex, though? If not one world, many worlds? Each world would be distinct and unique to its own atmosphere, geography, and such, don't you think that'd be a little tedious to figure out- unless you're really all go for creating however many planets unique to their own species, climate, and such, I'm totally cool with that. (:

Never heard of Kino no Tabi. Don't you think latching onto different worlds in one go would be a bit complex, though? If not one world, many worlds? Each world would be distinct and unique to its own atmosphere, geography, and such, don't you think that'd be a little tedious to figure out- unless you're really all go for creating however many planets unique to their own species, climate, and such, I'm totally cool with that. (:
Hm...I guess, realistically, that's true. Boo. Reality is such a bummer. XD

And I just want to try out a 'travelling-based' RP. We can shrink down the scale to a single planet though. Mainly want to capture the essence of 'exploring a planet that isn't their own'.

Hm...I guess, realistically, that's true. Boo. Reality is such a bummer. XD

And I just want to try out a 'travelling-based' RP. We can shrink down the scale to a single planet though. Mainly want to capture the essence of 'exploring a planet that isn't their own'.

I can do that! Glad I have some good scifi rps coming up my sleeves and you're one of those people who wishes to take part like so. I appreciate that; it really helps a lot! I have to head to bed now but, plot discussion in PMs?

I can do that! Glad I have some good scifi rps coming up my sleeves and you're one of those people who wishes to take part like so. I appreciate that; it really helps a lot! I have to head to bed now but, plot discussion in PMs?
No problem. I'll be pretty slow until Dec. 16 though, because I have tons of studying to do for my finals. If it isn't too personal for you, I'd prefer to use Skype chat instead.

No problem. I'll be pretty slow until Dec. 16 though, because I have tons of studying to do for my finals. If it isn't too personal for you, I'd prefer to use Skype chat instead.

I can't and don't have a skype. Nor do I have Facebook or Twitter. Or a Kik. Or a Snapchat. Yeah, I'm just throwing everything out there, haha!

I can't and don't have a skype. Nor do I have Facebook or Twitter. Or a Kik. Or a Snapchat. Yeah, I'm just throwing everything out there, haha!
Hue, alright, we can do PMs then. Just need to figure out how to turn off email notifications for them.

Hue, alright, we can do PMs then. Just need to figure out how to turn off email notifications for them.

That's really easy. You can turn them off under contact details.

Status
Not open for further replies.