Vampiron Ale & Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Drake stood around the four, now finished with Tilly, he turned his attention back towards Wesley and Lucifer. "Wesley, is there anything else you need? Please just ask if there is, Lucifer will more than happily go get it for you." Drake glared at Lucifer for a moment before putting his gaze to Zarya. "Thank you for the offer Zarya, as far the bar goes I believe we are ok though. Feel free to ask everybody else personal and otherwise, I'm not too sure if the kitchen or the rooms need anyth.."

Before Drake could finish his sentence, he heard a noise from the far end of the bar and quickly whipped around to find Yuki sitting on a bar stool a near the door. A look of confusion spread across his face "Yuki, were you just sitting there the whole time? Quietly?! You're never quiet!"

All of a sudden, Drake felt a sharp pain throughout his body, he needed blood, and soon. Drake turned back to Wesley "Wesley, I have to do something that requires my immediate attention..." As he spoke, Drake's fangs began to show and his eyes turned a bright red. "Remember, if you need anything, ask anyone here. But I need to go, I'm sorry for my rudeness." Drake quickly spun around and disappeared from sight.

He ran to the other end of the room, up the stairs, and to the end of the hallway. He stopped infront of Room 13, he took his necklace off his neck and pushed the cross all the way into the keyhole of the heavy cast iron door, turned it and pushed it open. He stumbled into the room, pulling his necklace out of the door and slammed prison-cell-like door closed. the pain had increased almost ten fold in the few seconds it took him to get from the bar to inside the room. He ripped off his jacket as he started screaming. The room was sound proofed so nobody outside the door could hear anything inside and vise versa. His screams slowly morphed into grunts and growls as he struggled to make his way around his bed to get to a small cabinet on the other side of the bed. Once he got to the cabinet, he dropped to his knees; he grabbed the handle of one of the doors and opened it as gently as he could manage, reaching inside and pulling out an IV bag full of blood. He quickly sank his fangs into the bag and began to feed.

No matter how strong any vampire may be, they all share the same weakness and can do nothing about it. Thirst. Most vampires must feed at least several times each day to avoid the pain of their hunger; and if they try to resist feeding for too long, the pain they experience is significant to say the least. It took Drake almost a century of training to endure and overcome this pain to make it necessary for him to only feed once a day, a great advantage to him incase a situation ever arises where he has no access to blood. But, he paid a steep price for it. If he does not feed, the pain he experiences is unfathomable. And today he has not fed, for he has been busy all day so the thought escaped him.

Reactions: Luchi
"Y-y-yes my de-de-dear employer." quipped the robot. he snatched the screwdriver from the bumbling waiters hands and shot him another glare.
"you-ou have done q-q-q-quite enough..sir."
He stole away, walking in his mechanically precise posture. a simple screw here and there and he felt the rightful snap in the back of his throat, his voice module was back in place, finally.
"How queer, the dear employer has never left so post hastily, I wonder what ever the matter must be?"
The robotic gentleman smoothed his silver hairs on his hair, and replaced his top hat.

"It does seem, however, that there is nothing that needs immediate attention that pertains to us at the moment. What say we spin a fantastic yarn of adventuresome stories? By jove! I have a few let my chin wag about, but who else has an eye for wander?"

Lucifer appeared croutched in front of dark corner, hugging his knees with a sad aura above his head. "He definitely must be hating me... I... I don't blame him, though..." His ers were pinned against his head and he sighed sadly, feeling terrible for messing up with the Chef's system, even when he already fixed to and everything was alright now. He also forgot that Tilly was there, still having his goodies bag with the chicken ramen he was waiting inpatienly before.

With an impatient sigh, Tilly put Lucifer's bag down in front of him and put on her typical smirk. "I could probably tell my stories until daybreak, but right now I'm freaking exhausted." She spoke with a smile to the metal man seated at the counter. A yawn escaped her and she walked to the stairs. "Welp, goodnight everyone. See you in the morning." She spoke in a tired, but cheerful voice. Even though it wasn't all that late just yet, the neko really was running on low battery mode right now. She was probably going to sleep until around noon.

She ascended the steps and picked the lock on Leone's door with her clawed index finger. She silently slipped through the pitch black room, reaching into her goody bag and pulling out a box of Excedrin Extra Stength. She set the box on the unoccupied pillow and silently exited the room. She locked the door behind her and headed into her own room.

She kicked off her shoes, removed her bra without taking off her tank top, and belly flopped onto the bed. With a bit of worming and squirming, she nestled herself deep under the covers and completely passed out.

Last edited:
Zarya was ready to take her leave after all the commotion, but her employer caught her attention. As he'd taken notice of Yuki (who she didn't recall sitting there), he seemed suddenly very agitated. The roes keen senses were flaring, telling her something was wrong, but Drake was normally even-keeled... which made this even more strange. She could've swore she saw his eyes flash red as he bolted up the stairs. Hmm... It looks like I need to keep an eye on the boss. There's no telling what kinds of secrets he, or any of us hold... She glanced around the room, I'm sure as hell not talking about my past.

"Well, I'm glad you're back to normal, Wesley," she smiled at the cook. "You, on the other hand," she gently rubbed Lucifer's ear, "...cheer up, man. You may as well dive into that ramen. As for me, I'm going to go catch some rest before I start work in the morning." Her tall figure made its way towards the door as she waved. "Stay out of trouble," she winked.

Status
Not open for further replies.