Vampiron Ale & Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The neko quietly enjoyed her soup, a soft rumble of a purr sounding from her throat. She glanced up, mildly surprised at the presence of Lucifer once again at the ready. She cleared her throat. A hint of embarrassment could be seen in the very faint blush that appeared on her porcelain cheeks as she realized that she'd been caught purring again. "No, thank you." Tilly spoke with a smile in return. "I'll just take the check." She added after a soft yawn escaped her. She really felt exhausted at this point. She just wanted to pay for her meal and faceplant onto her bed upstairs. That was when she remembered that she had to go get Leone his Excedrin. Joy, more walking... Fuck...

Wesley replied in his trill posh accent. "Indeed, it does seem like I am in need of some oil my dear employer, I would most enjoy at least a half quart if you would be so kind. In regards to the help, I will happily accept the aid of Mister...Lucifer."
The gentleman was already tossing the used pans pots and utensils into the sink of scalding water. He wasn't afraid of water like most would think. The various gears, clockwork, hoses and rings, that all circulated hydraulic fluid, oil and steam, were hidden under protective layers of water proofed rubber skins, framework, tin and copper.

"In regards to working with someone named after the judeo christian antagonist, I hope to have a more pleasant experience than his subjects.." the robot grumbled lowly.

As Drake continued to clean glasses and such. He heard Zayra's voice come through the doors and looked up to check for any signs of distress across the faces of either of the girls. To his relief, he found nothing of the sorts. A small smirk slipped across one side of his face for just a moment before quickly receding. "At least everybody is alright." Drake thought to himself as he went back to cleaning various things behind the bar. Although his cleaning did not last long.

Normally, Drake never really paid too much mind to any of his workers walking up to the bar, a lot of the times he didn't even look away from whatever he might be doing at that time. But whenever Zayra was at the bar, he almost always looked up. As Zayra sat down at the bar, she almost always had her fairly large chest pressed or squished against itself, and of all the things in the world, that was something Drake could simply not ignore. And he was pretty sure she knew it. So when Zayra sat down, Drake's eyes wandered from down at his hands, right up to her chest. He stared for a moment before her words snapped him out of his trance. Drake shook his head and did his absolute best to shoot his gaze straight to Zayra's face.

Upon hearing Zayra's intentfull taunt followed by her wink, Drake tightened his grip on the towel he was holding. Struggling to keep his gaze focused on Zayra's face, he nearly had to force words out of his mouth. "I think I'm alright back here for the moment Zayra, feel free to help yourself to whatever you want."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Lucifer couldn't resisit to let go a chuckled after hearing th ecute purrs of Tilly and her adorable blushy face. Still, he also noticed her annoyed expression for been caught, so he quickly nodded. "Alright, I'll came up with the check in a bit, miss". With that, he turned around and went to the cashier in a corner of the bar counter. There, he typed down some number. "A glass of martni and that soup..." He make sure to say the stuff Tilly ordered on his mind to make sure he didn't make any mistakes. Draco won't be happy if there's some money missing.

The very short man walked into the tavern he'd never been to before, unbeknownst to him entering right after the busty roe that was sitting at the bar. But Tin was less entranced with her figure than he was by her purple eyes, such an interesting colour.

The spellcaster sat at the bar on the seat beside her, noting only lightly that the patrons of this place were unusual (was that a cat woman?) and deciding that a stay might be interesting.

Working under the assumption that the slim dark haired fellow holding the towel was a bartender, and unaware that he was interrupting their conversation, Tin sat up straight and gave his order "I want the strongest, sharpest drink you've got." Came the straight words, reddish brown eyes looking forward as far too much coin was slammed onto the bar.

It might have been a bit much, but honestly this was the way he always behaved in a new bar...

Reactions: Luchi
Zarya smirked when she noticed Drake struggling to keep eye contact. Even though it wasn't her intent to distract him from his duties, she found it quite amusing. "Thanks, boss," she winked, with a sly smile on her face. Before she could say anything else or leave for the kitchen, Zarya was surprised to see a young man sitting next to her. Damn, he really caught me off my guard. She wasn't concerned as much about the fact that he might have been staring (she was used to people being surprised by either her large size or her gregarious behavior), but by the fact that she hadn't noticed him there. Ah well, at least no harm was done. I guess I shouldn't let myself get distracted by teasing the boss. Heh... it sure is fun, though.

On that note, the roe stepped back and bowed just low enough for Drake to get one last eyeful. "Excuse me, good sirs, while I go fetch some nourishment," she exaggerated with an accent similar to the cook's. "I hope you can handle your liquor," she nudged the newcomer. "He doesn't mess around back there," Zarya nodded towards Drake, as she finally made her way to her destination. "Excuse me, Wesley, do we have any spare bread back here? I need a sandwich as bad as a barmaid needs a good man."

When the little man was nudged he nearly fell out of his chair, so small was he and the purple eyed roan was such a large woman, well the difference in size was vast. "Fear not! I'm tougher than I look." Tin promised, a cute smile on his little lips.

• Love
After a while, Lucifer finally made the check of Tilly and walked towards her, holding a small black clipboard. "Here's your check, my Lady", he said as he stood besides her and held out the clipboard at her with a smile. He then took out some mints from his pocket with his free and plced them on the table for her. This was something he always did with every client, just in case they wanted some.
@AshenAngel

Wesley looked up from the steaming water and the freshly scoured pans and pots, in which a bout of steam escaped his mouth much like a mechanical sigh.
"Why yes I do miss, however I seem to be indisposed with this sopping mess of a sink, if you could kindly walk in I could direct you if you aren't too busy giving the dear employer a cheek ache for you."
The robot trilled, his Victorian slang most likely lost on young ears. Although in his thoughts were quixotic, stark, and robotic, he could see that the girl was a proper bit of frock, an could venture as far as afternoonified.
"I'm almost done as well, so maybe if out dear employer paid no mind, perhaps we can enjoy each others company."

• Nice Execution!
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 2 people
Zarya was thrown into a fit of laughter when she realized that Wesley was rather bluntly calling her out on her flirtatious behavior. Despite her looks, she was older and more knowledgeable than the cook had assumed. "I see nothing gets past you, Wez," she chuckled, then cleared her throat. "Sorry--Sir Wesley." She was used to referring to him as Wez to everyone else, but didn't want to be impolite. "Aye, I know you're cleaning up back here, and I don't want to impose. If you would be so kind to show me the way I can manage it myself," she attempted a rather clumsy-looking curtsy. Zarya laughed nervously at herself for trying something so... ladylike. I don't think I'll be trying that again... she had to have looked like a fool to anyone who had been watching. "If company is what you would like, though, I can help you clean up, afterwards. What the hell else am I going to be doing?" she cringed and caught herself. Dammit! I swore in front of Wez, again! Normally, she didn't care how she sounded to other people, but the cook always well-spoken (despite his blunt remarks), and it made her feel like she was a mere five foot tall child again. "Err--I uh..." she stumbled over her words, "meant to say that I will not be busy if you would like some help."

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Tilly stood up, fishing her wallet out of the deep pockets of her sweatpants. Sparing a glance at the check, she ran the numbers for a tip in the back of her head. She handed him the correct amount of money, all too aware of how light her wallet was. "Thank you. Keep the change." She spoke easily, offering a smirk towards the vampire neko. She had to get some of her money from the Dark Cirque back into play. Which meant asking Leo to teleport her into that one pocket dimension again... Fuck... As homey as that destination was, it wasn't her home. It was Zornym and Naiya's, and the neko was smart enough to give the two their space when not invited, lest the heartless zombie and daemoness decide to pay a surprise visit and realize they didn't warp into Tilly's like usual.

Last edited:
"No reason to try and speak with a lords tongue Miss Zarya, I'm not the regular brick of a man I once was, mind you. However it is nice of you to correct your vernacular, I suppose" The Gentleman shook his head slightly at her stammers and propers. He turned and wiped his hands on his starched white apron.
"The breads are located over in that cupboard, starting with white and ending in the different loaves of sweet breads."
He eyed the lady through luminescent, bulbs. A curiosity was piqued in his wiring. This one was still quite interesting, although none of the staff really interacted with him, she seemed to like him enough and he enjoyed her company well.
The times were a bit lost to him though, lingo and clothing included, and Zarya's immodest clothing was the most lost on him yet.

• Bucket of Rainbows
"Well, thank you, Tilly-dono", replied Lucifer and lightly bowed at her with a smile. He then picked the money and turned around for walk towards the cashier for put the money and pick his well deserved tips. After that, he picked a towel, a table cleaning spray and walk back to the table. He sprayed a proper amount of spray and began to wipe the table. After a while, his stomatch began to growl, making him blush faintly. He looked around, hoping no one heard that. "Ah, right... I forgot I didn't ate anything since this morning..." he thought with a light chuckle as he finished with the table.

Tilly walked away from the table, heading to the door. "I'm going to Rite-Aide, you guys need anything?" She asked, her gaze flicking from Drake to Lucifer. Her posture was relaxed, though she wasn't going to wait around forever. Her tail flicked impatiently and one of her ears flicked back as she waited.

Lucifer perked up his ears and turned around to look at the neko girl. "Rite-Aide?" He tilted his head a bit in confusion and curiosity. "It's the first time I've heard that name. Is that a place or something?" His long black tail swayed behind him slowly as his curiosity grew more. Lucifer was the type of guy that loves to met and know new paces. That's one of the reasons of why he wanted to work in this bar. Lots of people from differents places always came here for have a drink or something to sastify their hunger. Some of them even share some great stories that always caught Lucifer's attention, like a child when hearing his grandparents stories from their golden days.

But in this case, it was different, though. Tilly wasn't an old woman. He could see she was on his same age or a little bit younger than him.

"Uh, it's like a dollar store, pretty much, but they also have a pharmacy and shit like that as well." Tilly gave a rough explanation of the store, mildly surprised that Lucifer didn't know about it. She'd seen one not even three blocks away from here when she was walking with Leo. She supposed he never really went past it when he came here.

Lucifer's scarlett eyes brighten with glee as he heard that the Ride-Aide was actually a dollar store where you could find pretty much anything. He quickly walked towards Tilly and took out some money from his pockets. "I-In that case, please, could you buy me some ramen?" he asked her as he gave her his 20 dollars. He was definitely starving like a stray cat. "Buy me some candies as well and yes, you can keep the change for be so kind". He gave her a bright smile, his tail saying happily and his ears twitching with glee. He definitely was a food and candies lover.

Last edited:
While Tilly was planning on a trip to grab some things from the nearest pitstop besides the tavern, Zarya was starting to rummage through the bread in the back. "Eh, thanks Wes--ley," she mumbled, trying to find something suitable to make a sandwich. "Aha! Pumpernickel!" the roe practically drooled as she grabbed a hefty amount of leftover roast beef and slapped it on the bread. "Now it just needs a bit of mustard... Voila!" she held her sandwich up like it was a trophy. "If you'll excuse me, Wez, I'll be out there enjoying this scrumptious sandwich," she flashed him a peace sign and a wink as she made her way to the main area.

"Oh hey, guys," she said with a mouth full of food. "What's goin' on? Looks like someone's about to leave. I wouldn't suggest that," she gulped her food, and furrowed her brow at the neko. "I'm not so sure a lovely neko like you would be safe from volatile degenerates along the way," she said out of great concern. "I refuse to let you go alone!" she exclaimed. "Let me just finish my--" Zarya took another huge bite "--smamfwisch, anf we kan be onf awr wey." [Translation: "--sandwich, and we can be on our way."]

Reactions: Stray Shinku
"What kind of ramen do you want?" Tilly asked curiously. "And what kind of candy?" The neko asked with a smirk. "It's your money until I buy something, I want to make sure I get the right things." She chuckled, though it ended abruptly as the one big chick insisted on tagging along.

Normally the neko wouldn't mind the company. But her ability to defend herself, and the reputation that came with it, was being questioned by a stranger. Her voice grew colder and more confident, the softness drawn out with her tiredness thrown away and replaced with stubbornness. The rosy color of her cheeks disappeared as her blood ran a few degrees cooler. "I haven't lasted this long by hiding behind any self-proclaimed bodyguard." Her words were cool and dead calm, her dark red gaze locking with the purple gaze of the woman looking down on her while eating a sandwich. If one couldn't tell by her lashing tail, Tilly was not amused. This situation reminded her of a dog pestering a cat. It never worked out that well for the dog.

"Ah, right". Lucifer chuckled a bit and raised his right index finger. "I want some chicken ramen and for the candies, mmh... $6 in gummies and taffies". He csmiled brightly as he looked back at her, placing his hand on his waist. Just when he was about to tahnk her again, he was interrupted by Zarya. He blinked a couple of times as he turned his head and found her eating a tasty looking sandwich. Still, having her talking with her mouth full wasn't that pretty, though. He narrowed his eyes with disgust. "Really, Zarya-dono?"

He sighed and was about to tell her to not talk with her mouth full, but Tilly interrupted her by saying a kinda cold and harsh statement. He widen his eyes a bit and turned his head to look at her. He then looked at Zarya, wondering what would she do or say. "Well, shit... This doesn't look good if you ask me..." he thought as a drop of sweat appeared on his forehead. He stood in the middle of them, just in case something happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.