Vampiron Ale & Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Drake Vampiron

As you push open the unreasonably heavy iron doors to enter the building, a church bell tone rings out followed by a voice recording. "Welcome to the Vampiron Ale & Inn. Here you are either friend, foe, or food; and if you aren't sure which one you are, you're probably the food. If you wish to have a drink or something to eat, please feel free to walk up to the bar and take a seat. If you are here for a room, there is a notebook at the end of the bar closest to the door, sign your name and how many nights your staying underneath a room number and someone will see you to your room shortly after. So please make yourself comfortable, and just remember, if you break it, you buy it; or we will break you."

The bar that ran the full length of the right side of the tavern along with all of the tables throughout the building were adorned with smokey black marble table and counter tops, with the legs and supports being stainless steel. Four chairs surrounded each table, they were made of steel and topped with black cushions that have deep red colored institchings, so when the light flashed off the cushions from the right angles, all the chairs had a red shimmer to them; the bar stools were the designed the same way. The walls were black with a neon red light bar running across where the ceiling and the walls meet all the way around the room and in each of the four corners of the room were glass tubes with a red liquid resembling blood running through them.

Behind the bar counter a tall, slim man was wiping down part of the counter with what looked to be a red bar towel, his fingers stained red wherever his fingerless black studded gloves didn't cover. "Pay no mind to any lingering smell of iron, I'm just finishing cleaning up after a little mishap between two customers earlier. It got a little messy so I threw everyone out so that I could clean uninterrupted." The man said in a fairly mellow tone of voice. His overall physical appearance didn't seem anything out of the ordinary save for his rather pale skin, which was nearly fluorescent against the black leather jacket he had on, which was only about halfway zipped up, revealing that he wasn't wearing anything underneath it except for a silver cross hanging from his neck. His black hair covered most of his face so only from the bottom of his nose down was visible. "And to spare us both time and silent staring, My name is Drake Vampiron, and I am the owner of this bar. If you're here for a room, the notebook is over there.." Drake extends his left arm and points towards the end of the bar right by the door. "...and no, Room 13 is not available. That's why there are 'Xs' running all the way through the boxes."

~ Ale House Rules ~

- 18+ for alcohol, no exceptions.

- First base, fine. Second base, keep it to ass grabbing and leg rubbing; clothes stay on. Third base, nope rent a room for that.

- Drunken Angry Bar Fights? Fine, but no deaths in my bar, bills are expensive enough as is, I don't need my insurance to spike.

- Weapons can be kept on you and in your room if you are renting one, but unless absolutely necessary, they are to be sheathed at all times when inside.

- Any and All are welcome. Race, Color, Religion, Age, Relation, Sexual Orientation etc. No-one gets denied entry and you only get kicked out if you earn it.

~ Roleplay Rules ~

- All ages and writing levels are welcome, but please do try your best. I want this to be fun for everyone.

- No sex in the IC. Nobody wants to read about you bumping uglies. Either rent a room and fade to black or go to your inboxes for that

- I understand that not everyone has great spelling or grammar. Just try your best, as long as it is understandable, I will work with you.

- No text talk unless your character is using a cell phone.

- Just because this is Modern Fantasy doesn't mean you have to be modern, if you have a character that is more medieval, that is ok. You can still submit them.

- No god-modding or controlling other people's characters. No auto-hits, no auto-kills, no entrapping characters in a situation that only you can free them from, etc. That's all crap that nobody likes and you will be tossed from the RP.

- Everybody gets one warning about rule breaking before being tossed. Remember ONE warning. No exceptions

- Bullying and shitstarting OOC will not fly, jokes are one thing, but if I feel you are being cruel or unfriendly, you're out.

- Killing a character in the roleplay is perfectly fine AS LONG AS you have permission from said character's owner. As for your own character, you are more than welcome to kill them off for whatever reason you wish, just notify me if you are leaving the roleplay please so I can compensate if need be.

- If you intend to leave the roleplay, regardless of the reason. Please LET ME KNOW. I find it overly rude and disrespectful when people just leave and stop responding. I've seen it happen so many times in so many onexone and group rps and it's not fair to the other players.

If You Have Any Questions Or Concerns, Feel Free To PM Me Or Post Them Here

~ Owner/Bartender ~

Drake
80c3bd_65a6fa23885046f4bd622815d452ad7a.jpg_srb_p_600_257_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

NAME:
Drake Vampiron

"You'd think my last name is a dead give away.."

"It's been easily over 500 years since I was bitten, but most people don't usually react well when you tell them that."

RACE:
Human Turned Vampire

"If I ever find the girl that bit me, I'll punch her square in the teeth. It would have been nice to have a little heads up that you were about to become a blood thirsty beast that lives forever ya know?"

"Well, at least the last time I checked I was."

NUMBER OF YEARS AT THE TAVERN:

"I've been here as long as the bar has been here. I own the place after all."

POSITION:
Owner/Bartender

"God I love liquor, sucks I can't get drunk, but it works wonders in drinking contests."

~ Cook ~

Open Slot
Content

~ The Maids ~
Open Slots
Content

~ Waiters And Waitresses ~

Lucifer
920932af213bdaecdcdfa7982ecb9820.jpg

Name: Lucifer Enos
"What? Don't tell you though Satan is the only one allowed to have that name... Well, my bad if saying that name makes you uncomfortable. I can live with that..."

"That's right, I'm that old. So, you better don't call me kid because of my young appearance. You will really regret it later".

Race/Species: Vampire Neko
"I bet you didn't saw that coming, aren't you? That's because I really know how to hide my feline side and you better don't call me kitty if you really love your life".

"Well, I thought that was more than obvious, baka. Don't believe me? Hold on, let me show you what I got between my croutch..."

Time At The Tavern: 1 year
"1 year and I expect to be working her for more longer. Drake is a good guy even that his scary appearance makes you think the opposite. He really cares about his workers, ya' know?"

Position: Waiter
"You heard that right. Lucifer's at your service, so you can expect a great service as long as you can drop me off some good tips. You know what mean?"
Saoirse
1002924_588903851145079_686523891_n.jpg

Name: Saoirse Nolan (Name pronounced as 'Seer-sha')
Oh but you're not allowed to know that, my name is suppose to be a secret, shhhh.
Just call me Yuki !!!

I am 21 years old, cool right? I feel so old.
Can I change my age???

Race/Species: Human
That's right I'm human....wait...no? yes I am human. Unless Assassin counts as a species...wait does assassin count as a species or race? I am confused.

I am 99.9% female. At least I was last time I checked.
Can that change?

Time At The Tavern: two weeks
I've been working undercover for two weeks at the Tavern...Oh! oops, no don't tell anyone I said that!
No undercover work here, nope, none...hehehe...ehhh

Position: waitress!
Haha I have no idea what I am doing!
[accordion=bright|80%]
redcrow_da_by_yanareku-d7fqqbh.jpg

Name: Zarya
"What? Do you really need my last name?"

"Honey, I'm not going to get any younger with you standing there asking me questions like that."

Race/Species: Roegadyn

"I come from a long lineage of pirates and warriors. We are known for being large and in charge."

"Voluptuous would be a better word."

Time At The Tavern: A day or two...

"What can I say? I visited the place, and decided to stick around. Working here should be even more exciting."{/slide}
[/accordion]

~ Patrons And Guests ~

Tilly

8327F19D-96D6-46BD-993C-FA90A1176F4D_zpsjn8qmzkh.jpg

Name:
Annabet Tilly
"Just call me Tilly. Or Aluro. I'll call an ambulance for you if you call me Anna."

"Why should I tell you how old I am? I'm a woman, for fucks sake!"

Species:
Neko
"Cat ears, cat tail, cat claws, cat attitude. Don't test me."

"What, were you not paying attention when I said it the first time?"

Time at the Tavern:
"Don't you even think of calling me inexperienced."

Position:
Newcomer
"Just here to rest up for a couple nights, then I'll be gone."
Leone

4FC9EFAF-E2E6-42BE-8C40-F5AD07FB1AC6_zpswyorei5j.jpg

Name:
Leone Damien Valcrosse
"Either Leone or Leo, take your pick. Doesn't really matter all that much."

"Hey, I've been around for a while. You think I'd keep track?"

Species:
Daemon
"Not like demons, I'm a daemon. I have bat wings and a cat tail. Demons just have horrible attitudes and superiority complexes."

"Do I need to prove it?"

Time at the Tavern:
"Haven't been to this one before, but I've done plenty of time in others of the sort."

Position:
Newcomer
"Can't say I'm all that thrilled to be here."
Open Slots
Content

~ CHARACTER SHEET ~

Appearance or Picture

Name
Your character's full name. And if they use a nickname(s) write those here as well

The age of your character, just nothing like '300 billion years old' cuz thats crap.

Race/Species
What is your character?

Time At The Tavern
How long have been working/coming to the tavern? Or if you are a newcomer, write '0'

Position
What do you do here? Are you a patron? Or a worker? And if you are a newcomer, just write 'Newcomer'. But Drake is the only owner.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna be a waitress!

This will be my first group rp on this site, so excited.

I know I do.
It's hard to do that from a phone though, still gotta wait till I get home.

Tilly

8327F19D-96D6-46BD-993C-FA90A1176F4D_zpsjn8qmzkh.jpg

Name:
Annabet Tilly
"Just call me Tilly. Or Aluro. I'll call an ambulance for you if you call me Anna."

"Why should I tell you how old I am? I'm a woman, for fucks sake!"

Species:
Neko
"Cat ears, cat tail, cat claws, cat attitude. Don't test me."

"What, were you not paying attention when I said it the first time?"

Time at the Tavern:
"Don't you even think of calling me inexperienced."

Position:
Newcomer
"Just here to rest up for a couple nights, then I'll be gone."
Leone

4FC9EFAF-E2E6-42BE-8C40-F5AD07FB1AC6_zpswyorei5j.jpg

Name:
Leone Damien Valcrosse
"Either Leone or Leo, take your pick. Doesn't really matter all that much."

"Hey, I've been around for a while. You think I'd keep track?"

Species:
Daemon
"Not like demons, I'm a daemon. I have bat wings and a cat tail. Demons just have horrible attitudes and superiority complexes."

"Do I need to prove it?"

Time at the Tavern:
"Haven't been to this one before, but I've done plenty of time in others of the sort."

Position:
Newcomer
"Can't say I'm all that thrilled to be here."

There you go.​

i know lol, but like i said, you gotta post a character sheet, ill try to keep a waitress spot open for you tho

I'm into this! Seems great. Gonna post my IC in a bit.

Ya, changed up the picture for Tilly a bit. Going for a more incognito look this time around.

@Shinku no problem, im working on the IC thread right now, so you dont have to rush. just post your character sheet whenever you can.

@AshenAngel i like it. i cant wait to get this rp started. working on the IC thread as we speak. ill add Tilly and Leone into the Patron group as soon as i finish the IC thread

@AshenAngel there you go, tilly and leone are officially in. now i was going to wait for a few more people to enter to start, but considering both of ur characters have bar experience. i have an idea, so we shall start the roleplay now! so post as you may

Lucifer
920932af213bdaecdcdfa7982ecb9820.jpg

Name: Lucifer Enos
"What? Don't tell you though Satan is the only one allowed to have that name... Well, my bad if saying that name makes you uncomfortable. I can live with that..."

"That's right, I'm that old. So, you better don't call me kid because of my young appearance. You will really regret it later".

Race/Species: Neko Vampire
"I bet you didn't saw that coming, aren't you? That's because I really know how to hide my feline side and you better don't call me kitty if you really love your life".

"Well, I thought that was more than obvious, baka. Don't believe me? Hold on, let me show you what I got between my croutch..."

Time At The Tavern: 1 year
"1 year and I expect to be working her for more longer. Drake is a good guy even that his scary appearance makes you think the opposite. He really cares about his workers, ya' know?"

Position: Waiter
"You heard that right. Lucifer's at your service, so you can expect a great service as long as you can drop me off some good tips. You know what mean?"

Last edited:
Shinku's been messing around with the coding of his post for the past 40 minutes lol. I do believe he's having technical difficulties.

@AshenAngel xD I actually do! God dammit that accodion code!!!
@Drake Vampiron Alright, fixed it. I just said "Fuck it with the codes!"

Status
Not open for further replies.