VampireXNeko (yaoi)

C

chibili

Original poster
I'm looking for someone who would be interested in this...I would prefer you be the vampire for I fear I would mess up the whole thing....

I must say, I've never seen a romance between a vampire and a neko before.
I hope it goes well for you!

Throw it my way!
What idea for the plot do you have?
Because depending on what style you like to rp, i might have a small idea.

Unfortunately I have no plot, I kinda suck at coming up with stuff...but I had an idea that like the neko had been abandoned or something and he's wandering the streets maybe and he runs into the vampire...I know, it sucks..

Well, what style of rp is it you like to do?
And my vampires are not the automatic love struck guys, they're quite cold hearted and stubborn, but they're interested in something they have never encountered before.

That sounds good...and I sort of do paragraph but sometimes my writing sucks or I can't think of anything else to put so my posts could end up being short...I do apologize in advance.

Oh no, length doesn't bother me as long as it has some detail worth replying too in it :)
I mean like the genera, i take it you like romance, but would it be in the mature section too?

Coolies. How do you want to do this then? Do you have a link ready for this or what? :)

We could do it via inbox or something, it doesn't matter...if you want to do it via thread then we can.

I don't mind. You can start if that's okay?

SUre, now your playing the vampire right? (making sure.)

Awesome, just throw me the link when you're done.